Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apple iPhone

Re: Apple iPhone

I heard this thing is going to be expensive, it's $499-599 (depending on memory size) w/ a 2year contract. I can't imagine how much it'll be without a contract.

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Quote Originally Posted by Terenus
    I heard this thing is going to be expensive, it's $499-599 (depending on memory size) w/ a 2year contract. I can't imagine how much it'll be without a contract.
    probably in the 700 range :?
    i though retail was around that price and with a contract it would be a lot lower....
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Quote Originally Posted by DruMMinStUd06
    Shoot me a PM if you're interested in picking this up when it comes out. Special deals for the Evo community! O0
    yeah hook it up shel, i might need two since my girl wants one for sure and me maybe... but we need to get cingular first.
    "We are what we repeatedly do.
    Excellence, then, is not and act, but a habit."
    ARISTOTLE

Evolved
    Cars
    WW IX MR, '14 F06, '14 F10, '07 Tundra CrewMax 4x4

no prob bro...give me a call/shoot me a PM when the release date comes close

isn't apple being sued by some networking company that already has the rights to "i-phone"....i read this somewhere...so it'll probably get a name change before its released unless they can come to some sort of agreement..

Quote Originally Posted by grafix43
    isn't apple being sued by some networking company that already has the rights to "i-phone"....i read this somewhere...so it'll probably get a name change before its released unless they can come to some sort of agreement..
    It's Cisco, and actually they were late to file the 5 or 6 year copy rights whatever thing so that's going to be a chance for Apple to get the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Terenus
    Quote Originally Posted by grafix43
    It's Cisco, and actually they were late to file the 5 or 6 year copy rights whatever thing so that's going to be a chance for Apple to get the name.
    ahh ok thanks for clearing that up... well sucks for cisco! they should have filed earlier those lil bastards ahah

im interested in this phone too, my contract is done, so im willing to go back to cingular for this phone.

Evolved
    Cars
    WW IX MR, '14 F06, '14 F10, '07 Tundra CrewMax 4x4

I'll have more info soon...

Quote Originally Posted by IguessNot
    that phone looks freaking awesome... i wonder if it will freeze often with all that stuff going on with it....
    :?
    <br /><br />WWW.ROADRACEENGINEERING.COM<br />WWW.MUELLERIZED.COM

Quote Originally Posted by DruMMinStUd06
    I'll have more info soon...
    your the man!!!

How about the latest iPhone 7? Any user reviews in here?
    Last edited by portupepe; 02-07-2017 at 07:03 PM.

Cars
    2003 VIII, 2019 Taco, 2008 MDX
    Quote Originally Posted by portupepe View Post
    Bumping old threads is not particularly well received here, or most other forums, unless the thread is missing some crucial info. Please be mindful when looking at old threads!

If you'd like to discuss something, please make a new thread.

Also, please have a look in the Newbies area when you have a chance, and please start a thread there and introduce yourself: http://www.socalevo.net/forums/44-Newbies

Cars
    2005 Evo MR; '98 corolla
    Quote Originally Posted by portupepe View Post
    You are on my radar now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12