(bunny.gif)

Re: OC Chatterbox 4

IBD!

AKA: In Before Delete

Evo Guru

Lamest shit ever.

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

pic?
    Don&#039;t knock masturbation; it&#039;s sex with someone I love. ~ Woody Allen<br />Remember, if you smoke after sex you&#039;re doing it too fast.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />For the first time in history, sex is more dangerous than the cigarette afterward.&nbsp; ~Jay Leno<br />Sex is not the answer.&nbsp; Sex is the question.&nbsp; &quot;Yes&quot; is the answer.&nbsp; ~Swami X<br />Men get laid, but women get screwed.&nbsp; ~Quentin Crisp<br />When a man talks dirty to a woman, it&#039;s sexual harassment.&nbsp; When a woman talks dirty to a man, it&#039;s $3.95 a minute.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />If you use the electric vibrator near water, you will come and go at the same time.&nbsp; ~Louise Sammons<br />Sex got me into trouble from the age of fifteen:&nbsp; I&#039;m hoping that by the time I&#039;m seventy I&#039;ll straighten it out.&nbsp; ~Harold Robbins<br />Having sex is like playing bridge.&nbsp; If you don&#039;t have a good partner, you&#039;d better have a good hand.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />An erection is like the Theory of Relativity - the more you think about it, the harder it gets.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />My cock doesn&#039;t talk politics.

another one?
    there's no freaken point.
    OC has died.
    :[
    but I give you guys props for even trying.

Experienced
    Cars
    AS EVO X

wait wait wait why did it get deleted? Makes no since deleting it we were at page 16 or something haha.
    [img][/img]

no we were at like 30 something last time i saw it before it got deleted

OC FTW

Evo Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ultrawifey
    another one?
    there's no freaken point.
    OC has died.
    :[
    but I give you guys props for even trying.
    The OC folder didn't die. It was murdered.

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

Evo Guru

Ok, so we should do another K1 meet.

How does Feb 17th at 10am sound?

Terry S

another trophy?
    Don&#039;t knock masturbation; it&#039;s sex with someone I love. ~ Woody Allen<br />Remember, if you smoke after sex you&#039;re doing it too fast.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />For the first time in history, sex is more dangerous than the cigarette afterward.&nbsp; ~Jay Leno<br />Sex is not the answer.&nbsp; Sex is the question.&nbsp; &quot;Yes&quot; is the answer.&nbsp; ~Swami X<br />Men get laid, but women get screwed.&nbsp; ~Quentin Crisp<br />When a man talks dirty to a woman, it&#039;s sexual harassment.&nbsp; When a woman talks dirty to a man, it&#039;s $3.95 a minute.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />If you use the electric vibrator near water, you will come and go at the same time.&nbsp; ~Louise Sammons<br />Sex got me into trouble from the age of fifteen:&nbsp; I&#039;m hoping that by the time I&#039;m seventy I&#039;ll straighten it out.&nbsp; ~Harold Robbins<br />Having sex is like playing bridge.&nbsp; If you don&#039;t have a good partner, you&#039;d better have a good hand.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />An erection is like the Theory of Relativity - the more you think about it, the harder it gets.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />My cock doesn&#039;t talk politics.

Quote Originally Posted by qsjoeygst
    wait wait wait why did it get deleted? Makes no since deleting it we were at page 16 or something haha.
    dont be naive... you were apart of the debate as well...

no personal attacks on each other.. no threats... this isn't high school... you guys want to organize fights with each other.. take it to evolutionm... not here
    illuzionz 1.0

Evo Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RPD_FKTARD
    another trophy?
    damn straight. hmm, maybe I should make a new thread.

Terry S

Quote Originally Posted by Terry S
    Quote Originally Posted by RPD_FKTARD
    another trophy?
    damn straight. hmm, maybe I should make a new thread.

Terry S
    you're not taking 1st this time... i learned a thing or two over the past few weeks
    illuzionz 1.0

Well this is pointless.. I am out this time.. you guys know how to get ahold of me ... this place is getting worse as it comes along... people vs people shops vs shops and people calling drivers out... whatever... Im on another site... you know where ... Flip call me later

Experienced
    Cars
    AS EVO X

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflip
    Quote Originally Posted by qsjoeygst
    dont be naive... you were apart of the debate as well...

no personal attacks on each other.. no threats... this isn't high school... you guys want to organize fights with each other.. take it to evolutionm... not here
    What dude are you serious. Oh ok so me posting an image as a joke makes me part of it.
    [img][/img]

Quote Originally Posted by blkside
    Well this is pointless.. I am out this time.. you guys know how to get ahold of me ... this place is getting worse as it comes along... people vs people shops vs shops and people calling drivers out... whatever...

didnt you threaten to beat me up at the next meet?

you guys are lame.. it all just jokes and smack talk on the internet.. have fun with it.. everyone bitching and complaining doesnt help.

show up to the meet and shoot the shit and relax.

but i still think they should be once a month.
    &#039;05 MR - 27 NOS, GREEDY and AEM Stickers<br /><br />i dont give a shit how fast you THINK you are.

Where is the monthly meets at...looks like there is some confusion?

there is no monthly meet

Quote Originally Posted by 06EvoRacerIX
    Where is the monthly meets at...looks like there is some confusion?
    OC is dead
    www.muellerized.com<br />www.roadraceengineering.com

Page 1 of 509 1231151101501 ... LastLast