Results 9,781 to 9,800 of 10172

Thread: OC Chatterbox 4

Re: OC Chatterbox 4

we did, joey made us wait for the teaser....lol

Experienced
    Cars
    AS EVO X

Boo on Jon for ditching us for someone. Boooooooo LOL but you movie was pretty bad ass, I'm watching it again at work.
    [img][/img]

what was the trailer at the end..i didn't stay...anyone got a link to it?

no trailer...start of part 2 im assuming.
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

Experienced
    Cars
    AS EVO X

Quote Originally Posted by SpdyEvo02
    what was the trailer at the end..i didn't stay...anyone got a link to it?
    Shows Nick Fury(Samual L Jackson) talking to Tony Starks about joining the Avengers. More for the fans at the moment.
    [img][/img]

where's the party at tonight!? im bored yo!

Forum Nazi-mods blocked my PM box for no apparent reason, email me:<br />[email protected]<br /><br />My Blog<br /><br />&#039;official&#039; Fanboi of GM cars and LooneyReeseGSTdr.GRAYself tuning (or just tuning in general)

you're selling your car?! =[

^yea. i kinda have to. Im never going to make enough money to pay for it, while im in school. My boss is a total douche. Im over working. I need to focus on school so i can pwn these stupid bosses. If that means no evo, then i guess thats what ill have to do. :'(
    Forum Nazi-mods blocked my PM box for no apparent reason, email me:<br />[email protected]<br /><br />My Blog<br /><br />&#039;official&#039; Fanboi of GM cars and LooneyReeseGSTdr.GRAYself tuning (or just tuning in general)

boo! =[ that sucks hopefully everything works out for you so you get enough aid and extra money to keep your evo X]

^thats not going to happen. all the loan companies want to hike up my interest rate, and take my car as collateral. totally gay. im bout ready to push the car over a cliff in hopes of making some sort of $$ off the damn thing.

only it you got a white one...i would outright buy it! LOL

^heh...

this sucks, man, you dont understand how depressed i am today.

...my whole livelihood is going to be taken away from me... that means i wont have anything to do on thrsdays anymore, no more rabbit runs, no more fun working on my car...

...guess it wont matter once i get my degree, but in the meantime im pretty upset.

wait, you're not going to meets anymore!!?!?

^heh. i thought the whole premise was owning an evo :D...
    lol. I plan on still attending. I still have my car paid up till june. We'll see how things go...

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRedLine
    ^heh. i thought the whole premise was owning an evo :D...
    lol. I plan on still attending. I still have my car paid up till june. We'll see how things go...
    technically, my dad and i own my evo...both our names are on the registration.

and i dont own the corolla at all!!! LOL

fk it, let's both get honda ruckus[es] and ride those to the meets!

^hehee.. i almost did that last year when i traded in my last car. :D

i might be tooling around on a bike... we'll see what happens. at this point i need to sell this and pay off some debts.

i don't have an evo and still make it to the meets when i can.. and my evo wasn't even in my name when i had it

you can do the rabbit runs in my car Mike

dont worry im going to win that scholarship to buy Mikes car
    &quot;If It Wasn&#039;t For Physics And Law Enforcement, I&#039;d Be Unstoppable &quot; <br /><br />&quot;Its not speed that kills its stopping suddenly thats deadly&quot;<br /><br />

Quote Originally Posted by lightfighter
    dont worry im going to win that scholarship to buy Mikes car
    hahahahahaha!

Page 490 of 509 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492500 ... LastLast