Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW = World Of Warcraft

Re: WOW = World Of Warcraft

I made about 750 bucks on WoW when I sold my Rank 14 priest. That was like 6 months ago when the PVP gear started to loose it's value because of BC. I also made about 2 grand selling an EQ account waaaay back then. This just tells you that there are people who can be pretty desperate.

I have 4 50+ characters on 3 different servers right now. Haven't played in like 6 months or so though. A couple of friends of mine quit FFXI and recently started playing WoW when BC came out, so I might start playing again casually to hang out with them.

The cool thing about WoW vs other MMO's is the fact that much of the content can be done solo or with very small groups. This makes it much less of a time sink so to speak because you can actually log in and get something accomplished even if you have say a half hour only to play or so.

About MMO's being addicting and ruining people's lives....FFXI consumed a HUGE chunk of time for me when I played. But the game doesn't ruin people's lives...people ruin their own lives. I know plenty of people that work full time, have social lives, and still manage to play almost every day in high end raiding guilds and such. So all this stuff about MMOs being evil is just as bad as people sueing the tobacco companies because they have cancer. Gtfo and learn some self control if you can't handle it.
    sig.

i haven't played for like 6 months. got a level 46 NE warrior and level 35 paladin on tichondrius. been wanting to get back into it, i heard all the higher level players are on BC anyway so less gankage. =P

I have a lvl 63 rogue on bronzebeard, i play occasionaly. Its going to take me forever to get to lvl 70 :P Im just trying to do one level a week.
    06 Evo IX Electric Blue Pearl, K&N drop-in, Apexi Turbo Timer, ARC Exhaust Manifold Heatshield, Greddy Ti Exhaust, Tanabe DP, Dejon MBC, Walbro 255lph, Alfred Tuning Tech Tune! 308whp/311wtq Stock CAT FTW!!

I actually got the expantion the day it came out, I know it's pointless for me to get it cause I don't have any lvl 60 character yet but will get there in a year LOL LOL lOl heeheee.
    The Real LoneWolf<br /><br />How can you say you&#039;re the best, when you haven&#039;t mess with me...

Nah, I sold my toons for over 1k last year.. kind of thinking of starting again since many people I know still play..

Check out what Tyra had to say about this game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ru5imBot6g (part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ48K3XjnVA (part 2)

:?

^ I doubt highly doubt it...

What a joke, It wont do jack shit by destroying a simple CD... lol

Quote Originally Posted by evofosizzo
    ^ I doubt highly doubt it...

What a joke, It wont do jack shit by destroying a simple CD... lol
    Yea, my friend linked me this, even if this crap was true that guy can just go home and start playing again. haha

Quote Originally Posted by 310
    Check out what Tyra had to say about this game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ru5imBot6g (part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ48K3XjnVA (part 2)

:?
    hahahahahahaahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

Someone seriously just needs to walk up onto the stage and punch that woman in her fucking forehead on live TV. Actually, step on her foot HARD, then punch her in the forehead. I'd pay to see that. What a waste.

sig.

Can I have my 10 minutes back after watching that garbage

i play wow lol and yea it is more entertaining then hanging out wit spdy lol i have somethin on frostwolf i have a lil somethin on alot of servers noothing high lvl though i dun play that much but msg me if you play so we can see if we have somethin on the same server it would be chill to find someone wit the same server
    Dont make me angry<br /><br />

i'd love to punch her freakin' 8-head. i CANNOT STAND tyra banks.

And really, as if it helped ANYTHING. Look at the guy's face when she is breakin the CD. I garauntee the first thought going through his head is "HAHAHA I don't need the CD to play". To the chick that put her man on the show for not paying attention to her: Hit the gym! You complain that your man doesn't pay attention to you anymore...hit the fkn treadmill and he probably will. I'd spend all day playing something as gay as solitaire on the comp if I were married to her after seeing the "before the baby" pics. Although, it is pretty fucking retarded that he skipped the hospital to play WoW while she was in labor. That made me lol.
    sig.

yeah, how did she get so fat when hes the one sitting around playing games all day.. or did he start playing after she started to gain weight

Quote Originally Posted by dabie
    yeah, how did she get so fat when hes the one sitting around playing games all day.. or did he start playing after she started to gain weight
    See, the thing people don't realize about MMO's is it's exactly the opposite of what south park depicted it to be. Most people don't gain weight when they are haijin players...they lose weight. Cause you don't really eat a lot, and the stuff you eat is all empty calorie junk food. You also drink a TON of caffein, which goes right through you and speeds up the metabolism.
    sig.

70 Horde Warrior on Kalecgos and about to start Karazhan.

A lot to do in BC and the flying mounts are definetely a nice addition to the game.

Wah-OH we have a 70 on the board...get out of the way we have an addict!!! Where's Madruk been damnit? He's got to be 70, and pimpin all the best gear from the new 5 & 10 man runs.

Meh, I need to start playing again...reroll on Blade's Edge I think...my old FFXI guild just quit that game and rolled horde when BC came out.

How crowded is the new zone? I bet the 2 new race starting zones are laaaaag central and full of fan boys dancing naked?

sig.

lag central it is... SW and IF are as empty as you can imagine.....
    Don&#039;t knock masturbation; it&#039;s sex with someone I love. ~ Woody Allen<br />Remember, if you smoke after sex you&#039;re doing it too fast.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />For the first time in history, sex is more dangerous than the cigarette afterward.&nbsp; ~Jay Leno<br />Sex is not the answer.&nbsp; Sex is the question.&nbsp; &quot;Yes&quot; is the answer.&nbsp; ~Swami X<br />Men get laid, but women get screwed.&nbsp; ~Quentin Crisp<br />When a man talks dirty to a woman, it&#039;s sexual harassment.&nbsp; When a woman talks dirty to a man, it&#039;s $3.95 a minute.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />If you use the electric vibrator near water, you will come and go at the same time.&nbsp; ~Louise Sammons<br />Sex got me into trouble from the age of fifteen:&nbsp; I&#039;m hoping that by the time I&#039;m seventy I&#039;ll straighten it out.&nbsp; ~Harold Robbins<br />Having sex is like playing bridge.&nbsp; If you don&#039;t have a good partner, you&#039;d better have a good hand.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />An erection is like the Theory of Relativity - the more you think about it, the harder it gets.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />My cock doesn&#039;t talk politics.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast