Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW = World Of Warcraft

Re: WOW = World Of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Terenus
    Well, I'm just happy I'm done with all that. Made a little money off some retard and got my life back. haha
    i want my money back!!
    Don&#039;t knock masturbation; it&#039;s sex with someone I love. ~ Woody Allen<br />Remember, if you smoke after sex you&#039;re doing it too fast.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />For the first time in history, sex is more dangerous than the cigarette afterward.&nbsp; ~Jay Leno<br />Sex is not the answer.&nbsp; Sex is the question.&nbsp; &quot;Yes&quot; is the answer.&nbsp; ~Swami X<br />Men get laid, but women get screwed.&nbsp; ~Quentin Crisp<br />When a man talks dirty to a woman, it&#039;s sexual harassment.&nbsp; When a woman talks dirty to a man, it&#039;s $3.95 a minute.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />If you use the electric vibrator near water, you will come and go at the same time.&nbsp; ~Louise Sammons<br />Sex got me into trouble from the age of fifteen:&nbsp; I&#039;m hoping that by the time I&#039;m seventy I&#039;ll straighten it out.&nbsp; ~Harold Robbins<br />Having sex is like playing bridge.&nbsp; If you don&#039;t have a good partner, you&#039;d better have a good hand.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />An erection is like the Theory of Relativity - the more you think about it, the harder it gets.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />My cock doesn&#039;t talk politics.

Quote Originally Posted by RPD_FKTARD
    Quote Originally Posted by Terenus
    Well, I'm just happy I'm done with all that. Made a little money off some retard and got my life back. haha
    i want my money back!!
    STFU before I take it back!

Bring some more noodles fag, we're gonna do poker again soon!!

sig.

Mages are so easy to play... just started one.

** So which server have you guys decided to get together and roll hordes?
    Don&#039;t knock masturbation; it&#039;s sex with someone I love. ~ Woody Allen<br />Remember, if you smoke after sex you&#039;re doing it too fast.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />For the first time in history, sex is more dangerous than the cigarette afterward.&nbsp; ~Jay Leno<br />Sex is not the answer.&nbsp; Sex is the question.&nbsp; &quot;Yes&quot; is the answer.&nbsp; ~Swami X<br />Men get laid, but women get screwed.&nbsp; ~Quentin Crisp<br />When a man talks dirty to a woman, it&#039;s sexual harassment.&nbsp; When a woman talks dirty to a man, it&#039;s $3.95 a minute.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />If you use the electric vibrator near water, you will come and go at the same time.&nbsp; ~Louise Sammons<br />Sex got me into trouble from the age of fifteen:&nbsp; I&#039;m hoping that by the time I&#039;m seventy I&#039;ll straighten it out.&nbsp; ~Harold Robbins<br />Having sex is like playing bridge.&nbsp; If you don&#039;t have a good partner, you&#039;d better have a good hand.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />An erection is like the Theory of Relativity - the more you think about it, the harder it gets.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />My cock doesn&#039;t talk politics.

Dude I LOVE Mage. Actually I like a lot of different classes, but I really enjoy Mage the most and that's pretty much all that matters right...play what you enjoy playing? And yeah, I'd agree that it's a little on the easier side to play. Coming from FFXI where I played just about the two "busiest" jobs, Thief and Ninja (and Warrior but I considered that pretty easy), Mage is kind of refreshing.

We are rolling on Blade's Edge. PvE server..I know, I know. Most of us have played on PvP servers, and it's just a pain in the ass to start on a well established PvP server where 13 year old griefers abound.
    sig.

Woot...rig ships today.

sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardon
    Woot...rig ships today.

I will believe it when I see it.
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

Quote Originally Posted by x[corwyn
    ]
    Woot...rig ships today.

I will believe it when I see it.
    Go away!! Unless you wanna roll a Cow Warrior on our server. I bet that would sit REALLY well with your chick.

sig.

I bet if I set her up she would probably get into it... However I WANT a life outside and i dont want to lose my girlfriend to WOW!!

The Stargate one is coming up though soon. I might be tempted to plunge into the darkside then.
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

Awwww. I can see it now. You roll a Cow Warrior, and she rolls a female Cow Shaman to heal you while you guys grind on striders all day!
    sig.

I watched a couple of Ming's videos. They move really well, but I dunno I was'nt blow away by it to be honest. I'll tell you who impressed the FK out of me though...that Warrior Swifty. Holy shit, there's a player. Faxmonkey would beat him though hehehe.

sig.

Wheres the best place to sell your account? I'm thinking about doing it.

IGE maybe? Or just send a PM to Terenus hehe. I sold my FFXI character on IGE. Don't buy currency though...that's gay.

sig.

im about 2.5k off from my epic mount ;x. theres this leet farm spot ill reavel after i get the mount.

Dude I LOVE Mage. Actually I like a lot of different classes, but I really enjoy Mage the most and that's pretty much all that matters right...play what you enjoy playing? And yeah, I'd agree that it's a little on the easier side to play. Coming from FFXI where I played just about the two "busiest" jobs, Thief and Ninja (and Warrior but I considered that pretty easy), Mage is kind of refreshing.

We are rolling on Blade's Edge. PvE server..I know, I know. Most of us have played on PvP servers, and it's just a pain in the ass to start on a well established PvP server where 13 year old griefers abound.
    Haha. Cool, I think I'll probably roll up a pally on there tonight and mess around. Should be pretty easy since I know that class inside and out by now.

Quote Originally Posted by nijikon5
    im about 2.5k off from my epic mount ;x. theres this leet farm spot ill reavel after i get the mount.
    Send me a PM...we are on different servers anyway, and I won't tell anyone about it. Well, i won't be high enough lvl to use the information anyway so nevermind hahaha. How fast you think it will be for you to get that 2.5k? That's like half way right? I'm assuming you're talking about the 5k epic flying mount.

Make sure you post what your character's name is on Blade's Edge urmotha so we can meet up. Hopefully I'll be up and running on Tuesday...we'll see.

sig.

i was at like 1000g on wednesday night when i started, im currently at around 2300 with some blues up for sale too. ill pm you the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by nijikon5
    i was at like 1000g on wednesday night when i started, im currently at around 2300 with some blues up for sale too. ill pm you the spot.
    can lv 60 grind it too? or is it lv 70 only? :D
    i play on frostwolf bytheway

can you pm me the spot too pls. We're on different servers anyway

AND SO IT BEGINS!!! Frank's spot will be camped and camped and camped by thousands...then Blizz will nerf it!!

sig.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast