Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: WOW = World Of Warcraft

Re: WOW = World Of Warcraft

Made a female BE pally named Hymena. Let's see how long it takes before my name gets changed

Insta ban for that name hahaha. Did you really want to see the Britney Spears dance that bad? I'm sorry but I'm rolling a BE too simply because Napoleon Dynamite rules the fkn world.

sig.

Quote Originally Posted by RPD_FKTARD
    Quote Originally Posted by nijikon5
    i was at like 1000g on wednesday night when i started, im currently at around 2300 with some blues up for sale too. ill pm you the spot.
    can lv 60 grind it too? or is it lv 70 only? :D
    i play on frostwolf bytheway
    you play on frostwolf..whats your name...i go on just to harass terenus

LOL I just saw a Ad On myspace saying:

You can still be a level 70 Elf Hunter......And still get a Degree!

Brought to you by Todays Education

LOL

Server: Gnomeregan
    Alliance: msfrankdux 60 warrior retired toon
    Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* artanisÂ* Â* Â* Â* Â*50 draenei warrior
    horde: sollbadguyÂ* Â*25 blood elf pally
    ya if your thinking of starting wow, don't .... game is too addictive and time consumingÂ*
    yes i know this

/agree

I have a new copy of BC on my desk but I cant force myself to open it and install it...
    I just think about all those hours that will be wasted for nothing..

Quote Originally Posted by dabie
    /agree

I have a new copy of BC on my desk but I cant force myself to open it and install it...
    /disagree

Define wasted. Now define wasted for everyone else on the planet.

My rig came in a day early...Today!! Spent most of the day reorganizing my room and furniture and schtuff. Then setting up the rig. Did'nt actually install WoW/BC until like 7:00 or something, and then did'nt really play it until like 8 or 9 lol. Rolled a BE mage, get it to 11 and then server maintenance. I was like WTF...oh yeah it's Tuesday Maintenance lol. I thought it was like 5am-11am though. Meh, they must have changed things...have'nt played in a year. Took me forever to get the stock UI working the way I like it, and that will probably all be wasted time because I'm probably going to install a new UI before I log back on lol.

Anyone have any recomendations for UI's? I used to use regular old Titan plus a bunch of addons, then I went with Nurfed before I quit. Any good/popular ones been out in a year? Links too prz!

sig.

i used nurfed also.

now i just use photek ui with la vendetta.

wasted as in spending every damn day doing the same raids over and over just to maybe get that one drop that you need...I have prolly cleared mc/bwl like 50 times.. as you can tell I am bitter about raiding lol

as for UI, i used to use the full ctmod panel, simple and efficient

Quote Originally Posted by nijikon5
    i used nurfed also.

now i just use photek ui with la vendetta.
    Nurfed was great, I don't know about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardon
    /agree

/disagree

My rig came in a day early...Today!! Spent most of the day reorganizing my room and furniture and schtuff. Then setting up the rig. Did'nt actually install WoW/BC until like 7:00 or something, and then did'nt really play it until like 8 or 9 lol. Rolled a BE mage, get it to 11 and then server maintenance. I was like WTF...oh yeah it's Tuesday Maintenance lol. I thought it was like 5am-11am though. Meh, they must have changed things...have'nt played in a year. Took me forever to get the stock UI working the way I like it, and that will probably all be wasted time because I'm probably going to install a new UI before I log back on lol.

Anyone have any recomendations for UI's? I used to use regular old Titan plus a bunch of addons, then I went with Nurfed before I quit. Any good/popular ones been out in a year? Links too prz!

god damn rich u need to stay away from these games, keep in mind what happened last time with ur fishing nonsense, we want u to stay in cali.....
    <br />&quot;I miss the old SoCalEVO.net&quot;<br />ViewTheNew | Quality Control | Urban Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by Senshi
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardon
    /agree

/disagree

god damn rich u need to stay away from these games, keep in mind what happened last time with ur fishing nonsense, we want u to stay in cali.....
    too late. He is sucked in. Hes living off of Pizza and urine...Eyes glazed over and not even touching socalevo.net now. Someone bring a tazer over...
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

Well, while it is true that I have been playing WoW like non-stop...it has less to do with WoW and more to do with that it's a new rig. If WoW did'nt exist it would be some other game...and omg I just LOVE the new rig!! Does not suck not to have to squint at shit I'm looking at. Besides, I have an interview tomorrow, so I'll prolly be getting to bed early tonight and gettin some good rest.

Oh, and as for SoCalEvo...the only reason I'm even here right now is cause the servers went down for maintenance and I was checking my emails and got PM notifications. This site fucking sucks now, and now that I have something significantly more entertaining than people's constant fucking QQ'ng over the weakest debate about a BOV or some garbage like that...I prolly won't spend too much time here at all. If I have to hear about track wheels being on backorder one more fucking time I'm going to gouge out my eyeballs, slit both wrists and my neck, and cut my own damned penis off!!

Weee anger train! Back on topic though, yeah Nurfed was der shnitzel. I checked out Photek, but honestly did'nt like it much. Call me a nub but I swear Titan works juuuuust fine. My biggest problems were always screen clutter and UI being either too large for the screen or the text being way too small if I scaled the UI down. Basically shitty computer stuff. I don't have that problem now that I can run 1920x1200 at full speed lol.

Anyone remember the old Benecast addon? God that was my favorite. Apparently, the girl who was doing the patch updates for it died in a car accident, so no more Benecast. Anyone know of a decent mod that works well with Titan that is similar to that? I.E. Customizeable Buff addon. Benecast put the buff icon next to the portrait of yourself and all your party members depending on their class. So I had like Arcane Intellect for the priests, shaman, pally's etc, but didnt have that icon show up for rogues and warriors. Everyone got the decurse icon if they got cursed. Icon pops, click the icon, instant cast on that person. Anything out there like that anymore? I looked around on cursed, but so much of that shit is way out of date, and most of it sucks anyway lol.

sig.

1920x1200? what size is ur monitor
    Don&#039;t knock masturbation; it&#039;s sex with someone I love. ~ Woody Allen<br />Remember, if you smoke after sex you&#039;re doing it too fast.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />For the first time in history, sex is more dangerous than the cigarette afterward.&nbsp; ~Jay Leno<br />Sex is not the answer.&nbsp; Sex is the question.&nbsp; &quot;Yes&quot; is the answer.&nbsp; ~Swami X<br />Men get laid, but women get screwed.&nbsp; ~Quentin Crisp<br />When a man talks dirty to a woman, it&#039;s sexual harassment.&nbsp; When a woman talks dirty to a man, it&#039;s $3.95 a minute.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />If you use the electric vibrator near water, you will come and go at the same time.&nbsp; ~Louise Sammons<br />Sex got me into trouble from the age of fifteen:&nbsp; I&#039;m hoping that by the time I&#039;m seventy I&#039;ll straighten it out.&nbsp; ~Harold Robbins<br />Having sex is like playing bridge.&nbsp; If you don&#039;t have a good partner, you&#039;d better have a good hand.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />An erection is like the Theory of Relativity - the more you think about it, the harder it gets.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />My cock doesn&#039;t talk politics.

finally got back on wow bc. spent 5 hours last night playing. Oh the joy.
    &lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://evapilot02.homestead.com/files/gh0stch1ld.jpg&quot; ALT=&quot;gh0stch1ld&quot;&gt;

I just use the ace2 mod package with the deuce commander. For unit frames, I use Xperl. Works well for me :D

Haha, i'm probably the biggest wow nerd here.
    Kom ~ Lvl 70 Mage on Blackrock.

is anyone on the servers or want to start up a new char
    Ursin(alliance) 25 warlock
    Laughing skull (horde) 15 druid
    Darkspear(alliance) 10 warrior

/dance
    Dont make me angry<br /><br />

what's wow?
    illuzionz 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflip
    what's wow?
    it's the expression people make when they see my big, black c0x0rzz
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast