Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: WOW = World Of Warcraft

Re: WOW = World Of Warcraft

more like WOW... why's it that tiny
    Don&#039;t knock masturbation; it&#039;s sex with someone I love. ~ Woody Allen<br />Remember, if you smoke after sex you&#039;re doing it too fast.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />For the first time in history, sex is more dangerous than the cigarette afterward.&nbsp; ~Jay Leno<br />Sex is not the answer.&nbsp; Sex is the question.&nbsp; &quot;Yes&quot; is the answer.&nbsp; ~Swami X<br />Men get laid, but women get screwed.&nbsp; ~Quentin Crisp<br />When a man talks dirty to a woman, it&#039;s sexual harassment.&nbsp; When a woman talks dirty to a man, it&#039;s $3.95 a minute.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />If you use the electric vibrator near water, you will come and go at the same time.&nbsp; ~Louise Sammons<br />Sex got me into trouble from the age of fifteen:&nbsp; I&#039;m hoping that by the time I&#039;m seventy I&#039;ll straighten it out.&nbsp; ~Harold Robbins<br />Having sex is like playing bridge.&nbsp; If you don&#039;t have a good partner, you&#039;d better have a good hand.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />An erection is like the Theory of Relativity - the more you think about it, the harder it gets.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />My cock doesn&#039;t talk politics.

Quote Originally Posted by RPD_FKTARD
    more like WOW... why's it that tiny
    WoW, your face is ugly!
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

ok char update

70 priest(darkspear)
    6 mage (darkspear)
    26 warlock (ursin)
    33 druid (laughing skull)

common there has to be someone on here with chars on these servers
    Dont make me angry<br /><br />

bah.. all my characters are @ frostwolf
    Don&#039;t knock masturbation; it&#039;s sex with someone I love. ~ Woody Allen<br />Remember, if you smoke after sex you&#039;re doing it too fast.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />For the first time in history, sex is more dangerous than the cigarette afterward.&nbsp; ~Jay Leno<br />Sex is not the answer.&nbsp; Sex is the question.&nbsp; &quot;Yes&quot; is the answer.&nbsp; ~Swami X<br />Men get laid, but women get screwed.&nbsp; ~Quentin Crisp<br />When a man talks dirty to a woman, it&#039;s sexual harassment.&nbsp; When a woman talks dirty to a man, it&#039;s $3.95 a minute.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />If you use the electric vibrator near water, you will come and go at the same time.&nbsp; ~Louise Sammons<br />Sex got me into trouble from the age of fifteen:&nbsp; I&#039;m hoping that by the time I&#039;m seventy I&#039;ll straighten it out.&nbsp; ~Harold Robbins<br />Having sex is like playing bridge.&nbsp; If you don&#039;t have a good partner, you&#039;d better have a good hand.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />An erection is like the Theory of Relativity - the more you think about it, the harder it gets.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />My cock doesn&#039;t talk politics.

i think i have a horde on frost wolf what lvl are u?

Quote Originally Posted by DRJ1014
    My friend visits these forums everyday (chuckm1020) and told me about this post and I just had to see it for myself.

70 Rogue-Bronzebeard
    70 Shaman-Bronzebeard (HWL)
    70 Mage-Bronzebeard
    you my friend are a nerd

Quote Originally Posted by SpdyEvo02
    My friend visits these forums everyday (chuckm1020) and told me about this post and I just had to see it for myself.

70 Rogue-Bronzebeard
    70 Mage-Bronzebeard
    you my friend are a nerd
    spdy how are u calling other people nerds?

but nice pic yankees rule

Quote Originally Posted by RdEvo

70 Rogue-Bronzebeard
    70 Mage-Bronzebeard
    you my friend are a nerd
    spdy how are u calling other people nerds?

but nice pic yankees rule
    because i can

hell yah yanks rule

Quote Originally Posted by RdEvo
    i think i have a horde on frost wolf what lvl are u?
    eeh... 70 NE rogue, 35 gnome warrior, 24 NE hunter, 19 draenei mage, and some bank characters :P

hmm i have alot of friends on that server that are ally

70 Rogue-Bronzebeard
    70 Mage-Bronzebeard
    you my friend are a nerd
    lol, he doenst even play that much actually he can get from like 60 to 70 in a few days, i dont know how the hell he does it but he can ahahahha, hell all i have is a 70 rogue and it nearly took me 3 months to get from 60-70 hahahhah :P
    06 Evo IX Electric Blue Pearl, K&amp;N drop-in, Apexi Turbo Timer, ARC Exhaust Manifold Heatshield, Greddy Ti Exhaust, Tanabe DP, Dejon MBC, Walbro 255lph, Alfred Tuning Tech Tune! 308whp/311wtq Stock CAT FTW!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuckm1020

70 Rogue-Bronzebeard
    70 Mage-Bronzebeard
    you my friend are a nerd
    lol, he doenst even play that much actually he can get from like 60 to 70 in a few days, i dont know how the hell he does it but he can ahahahha, hell all i have is a 70 rogue and it nearly took me 3 months to get from 60-70 hahahhah :P
    and only a nerd would know how to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckm1020

70 Rogue-Bronzebeard
    70 Mage-Bronzebeard
    you my friend are a nerd
    and only a nerd would know how to do that.
    hahahhah so true, still cant figure out how to do it so fast, must be the nerd instinct, BTW 2 weeks until im out of Chicago!!! i need my thursday meets, i guess chicago could be more interesting if i had a car here and didnt have 5 hours of homework every night!!
    06 Evo IX Electric Blue Pearl, K&amp;N drop-in, Apexi Turbo Timer, ARC Exhaust Manifold Heatshield, Greddy Ti Exhaust, Tanabe DP, Dejon MBC, Walbro 255lph, Alfred Tuning Tech Tune! 308whp/311wtq Stock CAT FTW!!

Being a nerd has nothing to do with leveling fast... It's about time you spend in game... Less social life/work = more in game time.

Quote Originally Posted by nijikon5
    Being a nerd has nothing to do with leveling fast... It's about time you spend in game... Less social life/work = more in game time.
    hmmm if social life = 0
    and for work = 8 hours that

hmmmm...... carry the 2

boom that = 60 to 70 in a week
    sounds nerdy to me i dunno

the only time I get to play Wow is at work. When I'm not working I'll refuse to log in.
    &lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://evapilot02.homestead.com/files/gh0stch1ld.jpg&quot; ALT=&quot;gh0stch1ld&quot;&gt;

Cars
    Ford
    I played it for 2 years for sure, then found a site where I could sell my account online for good money at that time, and that's how I made my first pocket money and after that sold 2 more accounts that were weaker but still got money in my pocket. Then I started to do Rocket league trading and started with 10$ skin and in a week had at least 70-80$ just from skins and I didn't even play a lot, making money online was more interesting to me than playing games and wasting a lot of time on them.
    Last edited by Tatyen; 03-01-2021 at 01:26 PM.

Cars
    06 MR to 10 MR to 18 Focus RS, 09 Sarao GT-K (k for Karabao)
    I've been dusting off my Dune 2000 and StarCraft games.
    R.I.P. Sammy: http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=37&amp;topic=1 21610.msg8407077#msg8407077<br /><br />Mobile Wheel Repair in San Diego: MZM Rimshine: http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=37&amp;topic=8 8447.msg7802233#msg7802233<br /><br />Good price for parts: http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=97342.0

wow is a good game...but now i got another game that i started playing...Sekiro Shadows Die Twice...it's quite challenging and hard...anyone playing it?

Kinemaster MOD APK

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast