Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL: FELLOW EVO OWNER SPOTTED in LA AREA thread

Re: SIGHTING - white Evo RS, Wilshire, girl driver, we talked.....

Quote Originally Posted by trinyDeX
    gasp... i sleep with a loaded gun...... HAHAHHA jp

if i had a gun i prolly woulda pulled it on my stupid room mate last nite. that numbfk
    Quote Originally Posted by trinyDeX
    so... the sink smells rotten because your dishes have been there for more than a week....

uhm... do you want to fight me?

uuuuhhhh... what??? no i want you to do the dishes more often.

look i don't like your attitude, do you want to fight?

(are you fkin' dumb??? fkin' retard omg) no... (i have in interview i gotta look pretty for on wedensday thanks)

you know i never liked you from the beginning, i didn't want you here.

that's fine i got 3 guys here that are fine with me sharing this apartment.

look why are you giving me attitude? do you want to fight? (this is where i'd pull the gun)
    omg thats exactly how i feel, dumb fucks its like fuck how hard is it to wash a dish, or take out the trashy, do you really have to wait til things start to smell? i always wash my dishes and usually wash theres too but i left it there one time and they didnt touch them for 2 weeks til it got moldy and pots and pans began to get rusy and deform. and the trash i take out, but they over stuff the trash so it rips, or keep piling it up so you cant close the bag, so one time just to prove they are retarded i didnt touch the trash once they overloaded it and i took all my trash directly to the outside trashcan. 2 weeks later its piled up and falling on the floor and the whole place smells so i just keep my room door shut so then they take out the trash. how hard is it to not overstuff the fn trash just take it out if its full, or just wash ur dishes when you are done what does it take like 3 minutes tops.

*vent over*

my mom works at ucla i wonder if you know her hahaha.
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=30392.msg6866286#msg6866286 date=1161709458]<br /><br />Moral of the story: don&#039;t laugh at retards, kick their asses instead.<br /><br />[/quote]

^ the reason why i moved out without roommates....if i ever fight anyone over dirty dishes, it would be me

I like doing dishes

Cars
    Skyline GT-R, E39 m5(Daily)

come over my house!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EvoIX007 View Post
    I need more Dima

-Dima

filipinos love dishes they even wash disposables

pinay is that a jollibee in your avatar?
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=30392.msg6866286#msg6866286 date=1161709458]<br /><br />Moral of the story: don&#039;t laugh at retards, kick their asses instead.<br /><br />[/quote]

dude... yeah trash too, what's hilarious is now i only use my own shit, own dishes, own trashcan. everything else is all them.

Dude I don't wash disposables lol. My grandma used to wash the ziploc bags hahahaha.

Yeah evol edo, that's Jollibee in my avatar!

SPOTTED: Silver Evo racing up and down San Jose Ave.

I work in little automotive tool repair shop off San Jose Ave, in Nogales and today I saw a silver Evo 9 doing some runs up San Jose wright pass the shop I work at. Went by a couple of times in fact, just wondering if your on the forum, and wanted to say your car sounds mean as hell!

Re: SPOTTED: Silver Evo racing up and down San Jose Ave.

do you mean the street nogales? cause i know san jose ave hits nogales. i think its considered city of industry. its not too far from my house. anyway im just wondering cause you posted it in the la county area when (if were both thinking of the same place) this place would be in the 626 area or san gabriel valley. so you may want to post this in the san gabriel valley area. just trying to help! btw that area has a lot of car shops so i wouldnt be surprised if that guy was tuning or something
    [quote author=Terenus link=topic=26113.msg6929267#msg6929267 date=1168978691]<br />i&#039;m gay for XLB<br />[/quote]<br />&lt;img src=&quot;http://forums.evolutionm.net/images/smilies/headbang2.gif&quot;&gt;<br />

Sorry my bad, yeah its San Gabriel Vally, just recently got out the Marine Corp, everytime I back from deployment things always seem so different. The shop I work at is actually on the corner of Nogales and San Jose Ave. I actually wanted to know if he or she was tunning, that I way I could check out the shop he or she was getting a tune at.

haha dont apologize. its all good bro. since you work in the area why havent you checked out the 626 meets? haha i think i may have mentioned something about the 626 meets to you already in another thread on here.
    [quote author=Terenus link=topic=26113.msg6929267#msg6929267 date=1168978691]<br />i&#039;m gay for XLB<br />[/quote]<br />&lt;img src=&quot;http://forums.evolutionm.net/images/smilies/headbang2.gif&quot;&gt;<br />

Where are they located, and what days, maybe Ill cruz up there with Yoshi! We been hitting up the Fullerton meets and there great!

thursday nights @730. on the corner of azusa & amar by jollibee. i havent been to the fullerton meets yet. i need to check them out

Not so friendly Evo!

Well today I was driving to school like usual and ran into a silver evo with a carbon Fiber trunk, and what seemed to be a unpainted front bumper in his passeger seat. I pulled up next to him, and tryed to say hello and to invite him to go the fullerton meet some time with us. He just ignored me and started to try to lose me, like I was trying to race him or some crap like that, cutting other drives off, plane and simple making Evo drivers look bad. This is a message to you from me, calm down!, not everyone is trying to race you or prove they are better then you, grow up! Oh and by the way this is in Whittier, on Whittier blvd, going towards the 605 entrance!

Re: Not so friendly Evo!

eh, there are people like that...we just have to show them wsup

fullerton meet huh. whats your name? i'm RJ, have we met? :?

always one out there

モニターに対するあなたの顔をする* 合はそれを感じることができるとき 私のパンチを参照してく*さい<br />それをチェックアウト

dats why i got my ticket.... *.....

that and i was speeding..

F.Y.I. not everyone with an evo is down for the cause.. like not everyone that has dreds is down to the cause....

but props to u for tryin.... O0
    Now that is how you drive.. from now on.. I want you to drive like that..... -Bad Boys I,II,III,ect...<br />

i dont see why they like to be acknowledged. i love the idea. when i first got on the forms and found out that evo guys normally say hi to each other , i thought it was awesome. but yeah, there are the "cool guys" out there

About the Fullerton meets, Ive been there twice, Im always taking Yoshi along and going with my cousin who drives a Electric blue Evo 9. Yeah, this has to be the 3 time this has happen to me in two months, damn thing pisses me off, someone tries to be friendly, and basically they just spit in your face!

i been the lucky one so far
    out of all my sightings
    only 2-3 have been abnormal behavior
    shrug it off to human nature bro
    モニターに対するあなたの顔をする* 合はそれを感じることができるとき 私のパンチを参照してく*さい<br />それをチェックアウト

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast