Thread: WTF -- MASS ASSHOLES

WTF -- MASS ASSHOLES

You OG's seen this shit........

I'm glad I picked up my 2nd EVO for me, and I enjoy it for what it is in all it's excellence.

In the year I have been gone I cannot beleive the amount of ASSHOLES, E-THUGS, AND BITCHESÂ* that have joined the ranks of SocalEvo. I am very dissapointed to see that the moderating staff does not hand out a quick BAN to these loud mouth children that think they have clout and know what the fuk they are talking about. Thye seem to run shit arouhd here nowadays. I can come up with a list of 5 names off the top of my head that I think we all know who I am talking about.

So staff, mods, people, when does it end? When do we take SoCal back from these assholes, and make this site a respectable worthy site to learn , ask questions, and be informed?

GEN

Re: WTF -- MASS ASSHOLES

Never, no one wants to stop them.
    www.muellerized.com<br />www.roadraceengineering.com

Evo Guru

Did I miss something in the Greddy thread? Because I dont think I see what your talking about...

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

if the OGs haze the n00bs to oblivion, then maybe. but that isnt going to happen since 1)n00bs will cry foul to the mods 2)n00bs represent a huge chunk of the market the vendors here are selling to.

Sportback Evolution MR

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Formely '04 Evo 8 & '10 OBP Evo X - Currently 14 WW MR

:\
    2014 WW Evo MR ~ Derick 3.0

I have disagreed, from day one, that moderation of the site/maintaining the spirit of what we set out to create gets any harder with increasing membership. It increases as far as the scale is concerned, I will absolutely agree with that point. However, it does'nt get any ore difficult per se. If the spirit was the same, the site and community in general would be the same. The spirit is not the same. Not even close.

sig.

i dont know it all... as a matter of fact i really dont know that much about the evo.. just enough to get me by.

but i do know what ur talking about..

IVE HAD IT....WITH THESE MUTHA FUCKIN SNAKES!....ON THIS MUTHA FUCKIN PLANE!!

LOOK AT THE BIG BRAIN ON BRETT!!!!
    sig.

shit happens
    モニターã«å¯¾ã™ã‚‹ã‚ãªãŸã®é¡”ã‚’ã™ã‚‹å* ´åˆã¯ãれを感ã˜ã‚‹ã“ã¨ãŒã§ãã‚‹ã¨ãã «ç§ã®ãƒ‘ンãƒã‚’å‚ç…§ã—ã¦ãã*ã•ã„<br />ãれをãƒã‚§ãƒƒã‚¯ã‚¢ã‚¦ãƒˆ

Quote Originally Posted by JOOTZ
    shit happens
    Yeah, that's what the French said when they were invaded by Germany.

sig.

variety makes SCE what it is today
    if rules are layed down with a big stick
    what you guys think would happen ?
    all BS aside there is good info to be gotten from all this
    it just takes time to wade through it all
    jack&coke,surfing SCE,downtime...
    oh-some french fucked with the germans,resulting in a louder fart thereafter
    rottweilers
    モニターã«å¯¾ã™ã‚‹ã‚ãªãŸã®é¡”ã‚’ã™ã‚‹å* ´åˆã¯ãれを感ã˜ã‚‹ã“ã¨ãŒã§ãã‚‹ã¨ãã «ç§ã®ãƒ‘ンãƒã‚’å‚ç…§ã—ã¦ãã*ã•ã„<br />ãれをãƒã‚§ãƒƒã‚¯ã‚¢ã‚¦ãƒˆ

Here's a thread from the dead... It's the same story out here in DC - tons of idiots killing the local Evo board. It's a shame - I was really stoked about getting an X, but I just can't see myself hanging with those guys. It's not like the good ol' days...

For Jeff and Rich:

Why do you think I have dropped off? However there was a lot of OG I thought were kinda douchey anyway. These new guys though... *sigh*
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

i keep the legit og's off SCE!
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

.......raises hand...................

I am not douchey am I?
    [move][/move]

Administrator

Cars
    Sportback Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by hksevo8
    .......raises hand...................

I am not douchey am I?
    no you're fine O0