Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakersfield Owners

Bakersfield Owners

Sup?Â* Since we have no thread / regional section that suits us....

If you're from Bako, post in hereÂ*
    Black IX - Stock ECU, Minor Bolt-Ons 91 Octane w/Some Meth - 11.9 @ 116 w/ a high 1.7 60&#039; - SOLD<br />Blue IX - 550 AWHP - FP Black 91/Meth - SOLD<br />------<br />2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300<br />2012 Audi S4 DSG<br />2007 Suzuki GSXR-750

Re: Bakersfield Owners

im in the next city down from you :D

I'm not from around there, but i'm from Fresno and not much Evos around here.

Some of my friends from Fresno. (BTW, one of them is mine, can u tell which one? :D

Fresno! O0 You haven't seen mine because it hasn't been running. Stroker kit is in the works now. ^-^

noyce XD
    Black IX - Stock ECU, Minor Bolt-Ons 91 Octane w/Some Meth - 11.9 @ 116 w/ a high 1.7 60&#039; - SOLD<br />Blue IX - 550 AWHP - FP Black 91/Meth - SOLD<br />------<br />2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300<br />2012 Audi S4 DSG<br />2007 Suzuki GSXR-750

anyone saw that ebay ad for replica jdm bumper for $280 in L.A. that is poly-urathane and was told to have perfect fitment on the U.S. with the minor break lights modify? Is it good to buy it?

I might be rolling out there to Famoso with Jenn on sat June 2 for the sat test and tune.
    <br />Best 1/4 mile 11.95 @ 114.73mph 1.767 60&#039; stock 05 turbo<br /><br />Best 1/8 mile 7.641 @ 90.95mph 1.667 60&#039;<br /><br />www.tuningtechnologies.net<br />For all your tuning needs.<br /><br />www.pba.com

Another Bako local, then again Ralph you already know that.

one town up from you... PORTERVILLE... hahaha

Well I am two towns to the east in Ridgecrest

Hey, I'm up in Pine Mountain Club by Frazier Park

Quote Originally Posted by bambino10
    one town up from you... PORTERVILLE... hahaha
    yea porterville represent! haha i used to live there 16 years ago... chiquitos has the best burritos i've ever had =d

Bumpage for this, there are TONS OF EVO here but none seem to post anywhere on the internet.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by 559WhtEvo9MR
    anyone saw that ebay ad for replica jdm bumper for $280 in L.A. that is poly-urathane and was told to have perfect fitment on the U.S. with the minor break lights modify? Is it good to buy it?
    just buy the real deal. they are direct fit no mods...needed to install. plus you can get it in the correct color.

Roe.

BTW check your PM we are having a meet in fresno.
    [red]Emperor[/red][black]Motorsports[/black]<br />www.emperorevoclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by CB_EVO9
    Hey, I'm up in Pine Mountain Club by Frazier Park
    where is Frazier park?
    [red]Emperor[/red][black]Motorsports[/black]<br />www.emperorevoclub.com

It's up the the I-5 by the top of the Grapevine, or you can get there through Taft.

I am in Wofford Hts around Lake Isabella. I would like to make a meet sometime. No other EVOs up here i don't believe.
    Glen
    Mods-works drop in, espelir DP heat wrapped, RRE stealth EXH, Rally cat, Horsepower Freaks LICP, LM-1 wideband, ECU boost control with GM 3 port, Earls braided brake lines, Hotchkiss rear sway,Tuned by Evokid/Advanced Touge Performance and tweaked by me.<br />Tunes-Pioneer 7900BT, CDT HD-62, Cadence TXA 3002, Boston 12&quot; Generator, Soundstorm Bridged 500 watts mono.

i guess bako is to country to get any props but that's cool my car lives here and even the la ladies jock when i am passin through

Does anybody know of a good place to get an alignment in Bakersfield??

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast