Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Bible Info: God vs. Satan - Final Body Count

Re: Bible Info: God vs. Satan - Final Body Count

www.muellerized.com<br />www.roadraceengineering.com

You can add this body to the devils list. I was not there at the moment my dad took his last breath. I can't help but to have faith that he asked for forgiveness

My dad openly didn't believe and he died an alcoholic. D-evil controlled his last years. Now part of him is here in this black box to keep me right while I am here. One day I will be in a black box like this one and I'm not afraid.Â* Be good y'all.

and you, my friend are ignorant and decieved. Next thing you know you'll believe there is no morality, ethics, virtues, justice, right and wrong----these are all innate Human attributes. These things are some concepts that define apersons character. They are not tangible nevertheless present and unrefutable. Creatures that don't believe in these things are called animals. My point is you can not physically touch them but you understand/feel them(like the nature of GOD outlined in the Bible). Like the wind and stars you can't see or touch but you feel it and believe it is what it looks like. If you don't believe in God researc the human anatomy and seek to understand our complex bodies as a result of primordial slime explosion instead of intricate design. And if you believe that an explosion creates order, not chaos, then check with statisticians on the probabilities of an event like that taking place. And lastly if we are all sheep and the millions of people who believe in a form of religion are wrong, what is the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by vial8or
    All religions are stupid. And made up. And you are all sheep

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by matth1054
    and you, my friend are ignorant and decieved. Next thing you know you'll believe there is no morality, ethics, virtues, justice, right and wrong----these are all innate Human attributes. These things are some concepts that define apersons character. They are not tangible nevertheless present and unrefutable. Creatures that don't believe in these things are called animals. My point is you can not physically touch them but you understand/feel them(like the nature of GOD outlined in the Bible). Like the wind and stars you can't see or touch but you feel it and believe it is what it looks like. If you don't believe in God researc the human anatomy and seek to understand our complex bodies as a result of primordial slime explosion instead of intricate design. And if you believe that an explosion creates order, not chaos, then check with statisticians on the probabilities of an event like that taking place. And lastly if we are all sheep and the millions of people who believe in a form of religion are wrong, what is the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by vial8or
    All religions are stupid. And made up. And you are all sheep

/thread
    I love it! If you dont believe in religion (usually chritians perpetrate such myths) then a person cant be moral? I think it takes more moral standing and charachter to choose for yourself to do the right thing, than be lead like sheep to those ideas.
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

the vatican was/is real moral when they sent out a 1962 document (from the current pope I believe) to all bishops saying that all cases of sexual molestation where a priests or member of clergy is accused should be shrouded in secrecy and parties involved should be threatened with excommunication.Â* Religion to me fills the natural human void of either the reason for existence or the fear that this life is the only one you have and there is no supernatural conitinuation.

1962 Document: http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-file...Criminales.pdf

To everyone that believes religion is dumb...I agree. Religion is what men practices to help them answer their questions about God and eternity. God says in the BIBLE that he has set eternity in mens' hearts....meaning everyone has thoughts about, longing for something more. That is like the difference between happiness and joy. Things make you happy but are empty because they don't last; whereas if you have joy it is lasting in all circumstances--it is hope rooted in something deeper. To make a long story short I am a CHRISTian, which means i follow Christ. My faith is rooted in a relationship with my Savior, not trite rituals, regulations, or practices. I serve the true and living God who sent his Son to die for my sins and i except his gift; therefore i seek to live my life as an example of the Lord I serve. You should get to know Jesus Christ. Seek him and he is faithful to show himself real.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718