Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WESTEND Alignment- Yes, Darin Nishimura Is That Good!

Re: WESTEND Alignment- Yes, Darin Nishimura Is That Good!

Damn, I was born in 85.

Quote Originally Posted by jayvolution
    had an alignment and rear sway bar installed today at West End... i must say this guy/shop is great. very professional and straight up guy. gave me options for my alignment and went with "light race" which is one up from "aggressive street". the cost was very affordable. Darin made sure everything was perfect.... man... makes me want to get coilovers just so i can go back there and have him set it up for me.
    YEah you should get coilovers because Darren will really set up your ride right, but i would wait to winter because i was feeling very faint in my car even Darren offering me cold water and everything it was not enough ( i should go on a diet sometime soon) but i sat in the evo for 3.5 hours my battery died because i kept the fan on LOL
    ARC Air Box, Dejon Intake Pipe, Bushur LICP, HKS SSQV Version 2, DC Sport Manifold, Invidia O2 Housing, Tanabe Exhaust, Helix Test Pipe, HKS Carbon Ti Exhaust, HKS EVC 6 and Zeitronix Wideband<br /><br />DMS 40 Gold Coilover, Cusco Bars and Brace, Whiteline Sways, Whiteline Bushings, Whiteline Roll Center Adjustment, whiteline Bushings Set up By Westend Alignments (Darin The Sh!7)<br /><br />Tuned By: Vishnu, Jester, TTP and TT

Darin has been doing the alignment/corner weighting on my SE-R race car since his shop openned. It is the best suspension guy that I know. And there is no cloack and dagger either. you know exactly what are the camber, toe, caster, height, corner weight settings on your car.
    2010 VW Golf TDI
    2007 Honda S2000

Quote Originally Posted by nj1266
    Darin has been doing the alignment/corner weighting on my SE-R race car since his shop openned. It is the best suspension guy that I know. And there is no cloack and dagger either. you know exactly what are the camber, toe, caster, height, corner weight settings on your car.
    +1
    ARC Air Box, Dejon Intake Pipe, Bushur LICP, HKS SSQV Version 2, DC Sport Manifold, Invidia O2 Housing, Tanabe Exhaust, Helix Test Pipe, HKS Carbon Ti Exhaust, HKS EVC 6 and Zeitronix Wideband<br /><br />DMS 40 Gold Coilover, Cusco Bars and Brace, Whiteline Sways, Whiteline Bushings, Whiteline Roll Center Adjustment, whiteline Bushings Set up By Westend Alignments (Darin The Sh!7)<br /><br />Tuned By: Vishnu, Jester, TTP and TT

Quote Originally Posted by WOT
    i graduated in 83'.......yeah, some of you guys were still sucking on your mama's titty @ that time too!
    I wasnt even conceived yet..!!!

but Darren is a good guy and he is the only guy I take my car to, in order to get my suspension dialed in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jap_WHiP
    Yea, great place, and check this out...

I got there at 11:00, he started right away, and I was out of there at 2:30!!

- Coilover Install
    - Ride Height Adjustment
    - Corner Balanced
    - Aligned

Total: $350 !!!! (Say What?!?! That's it? Nice!)
    OMG thats an excellent price!

Cars
    8 MR, 10 GSR, EG6, CRV

Darin's shop is a class act. O0

Been going there for years. And will continue to do so.
    *KTMotoring Tuned*

i just went to westend today and Darin is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very knowledgeable, friendly and amazing skills!!!!! i love this shop! :D

i can feel my car handles much better!!!!!

i have a stock mr with swift springs.

last time my best lap in horse thief mile was 1:08.2xx

hopefully i can save some lap times this weekend :)

Quote Originally Posted by dog_dealer
    i just went to westend today and Darin is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very knowledgeable, friendly and amazing skills!!!!! i love this shop! :D

i can feel my car handles much better!!!!!

i have a stock mr with swift springs.

last time my best lap in horse thief mile was 1:08.2xx

hopefully i can save some lap times this weekend :)
    +1 darin is the man , are you planning to go out to Horse theif on the Sept. 8? i think my brother going out in my EK9 but i am Waiting for SOW on Sept.15 to bring out the evo after the alignment and corner balance to fine tune the DMS

yeap! this sat @ horse thief mile

and maybe i will go to street of willows on sep22nd by redline or sep30th @ horse thief by speedtrialusa
    but not decided yet.

and tell your brother. dont push so hard a black evo lol

got to pay him a visit...just hearing good things

+1 for Darin and Westend... He's got tons of experience, and you can tell as soon as you talk to him.

I also recommend Andrew over at Island Tires... He's a good guy.
    Oh, and next Friday... is Hawaiian shirt day... so, you know, if you want to you can go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans.

hey here is a little something i found....

http://www.nittotire.com/blog_detail.asp?id=33
    Now that is how you drive.. from now on.. I want you to drive like that..... -Bad Boys I,II,III,ect...<br />

good read

nice.
    584whp &amp; 527wtq-- Stock ECU<br />3rd place 2008 Sport Compact Car Ultimate Street Car Challenge<br />1st place Import Tuner Evo vs Sti Shootout 2007 fastest lap &amp; five lap challenge<br />2nd place Redline Time Attack modified class @ Cal Speedway 2007<br />7.1 at 99.7mph 1/8th mile at California Speedway<br /><br />Tuned &amp; Built* by Tuning Technologies -- TTech HTA35R Turbo Kit, 2.3, 1000 injectors -- Stock ECU with EcuFlash -- stock head with HKS 272s -- AMS VSR Intake Manifold -- Mil.Spec 65mm Throttle Body -- V!shn u/Gerrard Spec Ohlin&#039;s Suspension -- Exedy Triple Carbon

This is not new. Darin has been bending the B14/B15 Sentra rear beam suspension for a long time. He did it on my race car and on my street car.

http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/...ber04/b14susp/
    2010 VW Golf TDI
    2007 Honda S2000

man everyone talks good things about this guy, i gotta go myself sometimes
    My other car is turboed too. <br />My buddy http://sephysama.blogspot.com/

yes very awesome guy and does know what hes doing!...
    チャックスピード

yeah.. i found out from a friend and when i told others... they laughed and said they have taken evos to audi's... any thing that drives fast and needs to turn better... he can do it...
    Now that is how you drive.. from now on.. I want you to drive like that..... -Bad Boys I,II,III,ect...<br />

Darin does good work
    but the wait is just.... and he dont open on weekends
    I myself can not and do not want to wait 2 weeks for an alignment

stock

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast