Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evo X vs. '08 STI

Re: Evo X vs. '08 STI

wow SHOCKED on the pricing! I was told by the the owner of our socal mitsu dealers that evoX would be mid 40's !!!
    MASS PART OUT EVERYTHING ON THIS CAR - [email protected]&nbsp; for details<br />http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=37&amp;topic=4 3688.msg7047160;topicseen#msg7047160<br />

Quote Originally Posted by bash
    wow SHOCKED on the pricing! I was told by the the owner of our socal mitsu dealers that evoX would be mid 40's !!!
    i'm sure that's because they're going to wanna screw all the early adapters and add on a bigass $$$$ markup.
    &#039;06 WW Evo IX MR<br /><br />Emperor Motorsports :: Robispec :: Nitto :: Bulletproof Automotive<br /><br /><br />if i keep going to meets, my sleeper ain&#039;t gonna be much of a sleeper anymore

obviously depends on demand but knowing abbas he would probably sell at a price that makes other mitsu dealers scream haha, he did buy like 10 2006 sti's from another dealer and dropped the price from 34k to 29k , just to piss off the subi dealer across the street haha.
    MASS PART OUT EVERYTHING ON THIS CAR - [email protected]&nbsp; for details<br />http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=37&amp;topic=4 3688.msg7047160;topicseen#msg7047160<br />

definitely EVOX. Alot of people are getting older and want a more refined car (which IMHO, the EVOX provides). I can't see myself driving a hatchback.

I don't care about the mods, if they come that is tight. I just want the car.
    [size=14px]Stay away from Dynoflash if you don't want get screwed.[/size]
    <br />

Anybody read the later article on EVO X vs STI vs BMW 335i? he Beemer actually came out looking good on that one :-\

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12