Thread: 02 housing questions

02 housing questions

1) Do I need a tune if I get one or I can just slap one in? Will I feel the difference if it's untuned?

2) If I can slap one in without needing a tune, do u think u guys have the time to install it the same day u guys gonna install my clutch?

Please lemme know ASAP so I'll know if I need to buy the 02 housing or not before I take my car there to get my clutch installed and changed the fluids (minus the engine oil). O0

Thanx

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Re: 02 housing questions

to maximize tuning is always needed... it's like installing a TBE and not doing any tuning at all. It wont hurt the car but you will not get the mods full potential without getting the car tune at all .
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSJ4
    to maximize tuning is always needed... it's like installing a TBE and not doing any tuning at all. It wont hurt the car but you will not get the mods full potential without getting the car tune at all .
    True.

I guess Im gonna have to wait till I get my turbo then so I can get both mods tuned rather than 2 separate tunes.

well like he said.. you dont have to get it tuned.. but it will benifit from it.. but in ur case.. its much better to throw it all in at once.. then to pay twice for labor because 02 housing isnt a significant difference unless it is tuned in some way...

I would get it tuned. When I installed my o2housing it caused my car to fuel cut.

It's best to wait until are parts are in one place and then get the tune...that's why I've been waiting 1.5 months to install my Greemn :)
    Subaru owners are a bunch of vaginas --Forced Performance on NASIOC

I would suggest that the car get tuned if a O2 housing is installed. It will be more advantageous (both monetarily and time wise) to gather more parts and have a single tune done.

Eric, your exercise in self-control is impressive, but not everyone can wait until the planets align with their pocketbooks to go FASTER!!!!! hehee Get that green on already!

Alfred

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Quote Originally Posted by Alfred@TTech
    I would suggest that the car get tuned if a O2 housing is installed. It will be more advantageous (both monetarily and time wise) to gather more parts and have a single tune done.

Eric, your exercise in self-control is impressive, but not everyone can wait until the planets align with their pocketbooks to go FASTER!!!!! hehee Get that green on already!

Alfred
    im surprise that he hasnt done it already
    Quote Originally Posted by atlvalet
    It's best to wait until are parts are in one place and then get the tune...that's why I've been waiting 1.5 months to install my Greemn :)
    i would be more then happy to take it away from you i take that its a IX FP green with all the goodies , correct?
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

tune ftw or your gonna have fuel cut out when you go wot.
    MASS PART OUT EVERYTHING ON THIS CAR - [email protected]&nbsp; for details<br />http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=37&amp;topic=4 3688.msg7047160;topicseen#msg7047160<br />