Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Apple's new iPhone Release Date

Re: Apple's new iPhone Release Date

It from AT&T, I hate there service.
    Stage 2 GTR<br />556awhp/586tq<br />Tuned by Jotech<br /><br />Evo IX(Sold)<br />542awhp/420tq

Quote Originally Posted by leaveit2bevo
    Quote Originally Posted by SpdyEvo02
    not psychic i also constanly read phone forums and those are the facts
    so your speculating on other people speculating
    its not speculating. its fact there is no keyboard. its fact there is no removable battery. its a fact that the phone is only guadband which means no 2.5 edge feature

since youve never used the keyboard you dont know what its going to be like, however the batter and the 2.5 edge part suck.

i agree but i have used touch schreen phones with no keyboard before and they are not the most user friendly phones

From the commercials I've seen, it's an on screen keyboard not a physical keyboard.

yes there is NO physical keyboard. that been know for months now. it is all touch screen with no stylus

My mda has now actual buttons and it sucks having to pull out a stylus to do almost anything on the phone, ill take a blackberry or a helio

Evolved
    Cars
    WW IX MR, '14 F06, '14 F10, '07 Tundra CrewMax 4x4

The iPhone is overrated...if you feel you must have the newest of new phones, by all means...wait in line a day or two before and get one. If money is an object, I would purchase something thats not gonna crap out on you after a few days.

definitly i just hope i can get my E90 before the iphone so i can make fun of veryone that buys one

Quote Originally Posted by SpdyEvo02
    i am waiting for the release of the Nokia E90
    For the $ u pay for the e90, u can get the N95 w/5.0 mega pixel camera/camcorder and get just as much features as the E90.
    Want a free PS3? Just click on the link below. It&#039;s all legit. No lies! The only catch is that u have to take an offer from an advertiser. Just pick the blockbuster/gamefly add because it&#039;s the most legit and u can cancel at anytime after u pay the first months bill which is $10.00. http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4004481<br /><br />I do installs on the following parts for evos:<br />Cams...$125 w/ cam gears $140<br />Fuel injectors...$60<br />fuel pump...$60<br />02 housing...$125<br />fmic...$125<br />Have any ?&#039;s call me @ (626)393-1776

yah but the e90 has a full keyboard and a lot better screen with more features. the camera on the e90 is still awsome

Re: I won a Asus Lamborghini

Quote Originally Posted by boostinbyyou
    its not a mac.......
    Macs suck. But ipods rule and the iphone WILL rule.

Re: I won a Asus Lamborghini

Nokia > Others
    Stage 2 GTR<br />556awhp/586tq<br />Tuned by Jotech<br /><br />Evo IX(Sold)<br />542awhp/420tq

I think I will wait for the Valentine-1 phone. You know what they say about living with the arrows. Blaahahaha

i-Phone = overpriced hype. It's a cell phone for christ sakes. I have an MP3, laptop, desktop, stereo, digital cameras, an MP4 and a dvd video cam already.

It is official there is no support for 3rd party applications

http://www.tuaw.com/2007/01/10/apple...y-iphone-apps/

Evolved
    Cars
    evo ocho

finally saw the commerical over the weekend...have a friend that is a fun boi keeps hyping this phone with constant email links

was impressed with the commerical giving a demo on the touch screen web browsing but then i read the posts in the thread and spdy's comments brought up some good pts to be concern about this phone especially the non removable battery
    hey roll down your windows down I wanna talk
    open door instead and say I just got my windows tinted
    where did you get your car from?
    i give him the name that's on my dealer paper plates
    your car is sick!!!
    1st weekend cruise in evo and 1st props coming from a stranger driving a G35 coupe

the iphone is a piece of shit...it's a waste of money

Evolved
    Cars
    WW IX MR, '14 F06, '14 F10, '07 Tundra CrewMax 4x4

^smart man

^^LoL, & he works for Cingular..stick with the Blackberry nation for your own good everyone!

blackberry only good if your company has blackberry enterprise server
    illuzionz 1.0

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast