Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Apple's new iPhone Release Date

Re: Apple's new iPhone Release Date

i have one. its awesome. it does so many things and its easy to use and the phone is wifi which is enough for me. my work and home both have wifi. and yes chris the phone rocks. texting is very easy. the predictive text is really easy to use.

my brother got one and it's really nice and easy to use.

im trying to decide which to get, the iphone OR the At&t 8525. Im not sure if i like the touch-screen keyboard better than a physical one.

iphone FTL until gen 2 or 3
    &quot;Is your Evo Looney Tuned?&quot;<br />Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*Â* IX on the pill.<br /><br /><br />

Can you send MMS message?

Quote Originally Posted by OCEVONERD
    i have one. its awesome. it does so many things and its easy to use and the phone is wifi which is enough for me. my work and home both have wifi. and yes chris the phone rocks. texting is very easy. the predictive text is really easy to use.

Its all a big hype just wait 6 mo to a year and they will go down in price, that otherguy is right its just a fab like ps3. But played with one they are awesome phones though but they dont have enough space to put movies and alot of music plus all your numbers, Im gonna get one but ill wait.
    AEM intake, Fujitsubo cat back, no name test pipe, Greedy profec II boost controller, White line rear sway bar,Greedy uicp, ACT heavyduty clutch w/streetlite flywheel, C-Spec Charlie tuned FTMFW!

the thing is a lot of stuff that needs fixing will be though firm ware updates so I wouldnt expect a 2 gen soon.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1191647

Some rumors about the update coming soon.

Evolved
    Cars
    WW IX MR, '14 F06, '14 F10, '07 Tundra CrewMax 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by StockEVO
    Can you send MMS message?

Quote Originally Posted by OCEVONERD
    no

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Quote Originally Posted by philthyevo
    im trying to decide which to get, the iphone OR the At&t 8525. Im not sure if i like the touch-screen keyboard better than a physical one.
    for the amount it was purchase on my 8525, i would never change it to the hype the i phone brings.... not worth it IMO
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

I bought it. I think it is pretty nice + month to month contract ain't bad either.
    Stage 2 GTR<br />556awhp/586tq<br />Tuned by Jotech<br /><br />Evo IX(Sold)<br />542awhp/420tq

Quote Originally Posted by Terenus
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1191647

Some rumors about the update coming soon.
    if thats true it basically fixes all the issues people were bitching about, thats whats nice about it unlike other phones apple is going to be updating the iphone with new stuff all the time while everyone else is stuck with the same shit.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345