Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Evo Crash on E Gale AND Hacienda

Re: Evo Crash on E Gale AND Hacienda

seems like all the evos that get into accidents are totaled...glad your ok, hope you had gap insurance just incase.
    &quot;Is your Evo Looney Tuned?&quot;<br />Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*Â* IX on the pill.<br /><br /><br />

Here are some pictures.

glad your ok
    [size=1pt]Mitsumaster Techs<br />2003 Evolution VIII<br />Mods:<br />My car is DRUNK 24/7 :)<br />^ 1200cc of Alcohol Injection<br />Dr. Gray Tune!<br />Custom 3&amp;quot; DP with QTP cut out<br />Invidia O2 Housing<br />HKS RS Intake with K&amp;amp;N filter<br />Perrin MBC<br />HKS 272 i/e Cams<br />Stiffy Torque Dampener<br />TRE Stage 2 Tranny with cryo, shot peen, gearing<br />RC Engineering 750cc Injectors<br />Whineburro 255 lph fuel pump<br />ARP Headstuds<br />Race Ported Head<br />Polished Combustion Chambers<br />Port Matched Intake Manifold<br />Ported Exhaust Manifold<br />GReddy Counter weight shift knob<br />JDM C-West Full Body Kit- gone<br />Stock evo VIII front bumper<br />CF Canards<br />APR Splitter<br />JDM IX Rear Bumper<br />Seibon OEM-Style Carbon Fiber Hood<br />Stage One Weight Reduction<br />Project Mu B-Force Brake Pads<br />1st Gen DSM BOV Recirculating<br />Dejon Tool UPIC<br />Speed Source Shifter Bushings<br />B&amp;amp;M Short Shifter<br />ACT HD SS Clutch[/size]

Another sad thread.. I guess evos cant withstand telephone poles..

at least your alive :) ..

gl.. now you can almost get what you were gonna sell it for and a few more bucks.. for a new car..
    THE FIRST EVO IN AZUSA.

ouch! glad you are okay...
    though i have to disagree with you- "I will be taking clients out for meetings and do not want to have bad impression given by my car."
    that was a nice evo. i don't think she would have made a bad impression on anyone... : ( *cries* she was beautiful....
    <br />&quot;What&#039;s hotter than a Neon? It&#039;s like a penis on wheels!&quot;- Conan O&#039;Brien<br />Live fast, drive faster! www.rallyestar.com<br />Get your pirate on!<br />www.driftpirate.com

WoW! ThAT IS AMAZING!...

It makes me want to get a cage like "Rallye Star's" Rim EVO... That car at HB today was nuts!
    <br /><br />See Where Your EVO Was Built:<br />http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/owners/vin.do<br />

oh man....SO GLAD you walked out alive...hope you and your friend don't have any seriously physical injuries...
    98 Accord 5spd<br />00 Integra GSR<br />91 MR2 turbo<br />06 Evo IX GSR<br />00 RSTi<br /><br />Now:<br />Evo X GSR<br />07 Civic Si

Evolved
    Cars
    05 VIII MR

Quote Originally Posted by Rallye Star
    ouch! glad you are okay...
    though i have to disagree with you- "I will be taking clients out for meetings and do not want to have bad impression given by my car."
    that was a nice evo. i don't think she would have made a bad impression on anyone... : ( *cries* she was beautiful....
    +1 My Evo is my sales car. Nothing like sealing a deal in the canyons. I thought about going to the IS 350, I can't give up my Evo. Good luck, post your new ride.
    RRE Stage 1+ eleventeen Dr. Gray Empty Stomach Tune

I think the Evo are built quite well.
    A few points worth noting. I think the rear left side, where you put the gas in, hit the pole. No explosion or I am not sure if it is not suppose to do that. Anway, that part did not lite up or we would be on fire for sure.

Another is the interior. We were protected quite well inside the car, but I think because of the impact, our heads moved around and hit something inside.

Waiting to see doctor later on today. I think we both really need to have our brains checked as we feel weird. Lawyer warned us also about this case. He had clients who were okay the first few days, then they were dead a week later.

So he suggested us to have our brains/head checked first by CT scan and possible MRI 5.0 later on when appointments are available.

Quote Originally Posted by bd307
    A few points worth noting. I think the rear left side, where you put the gas in, hit the pole. No explosion or I am not sure if it is not suppose to do that. Anway, that part did not lite up or we would be on fire for sure.

Another is the interior. We were protected quite well inside the car, but I think because of the impact, our heads moved around and hit something inside.

Waiting to see doctor later on today. I think we both really need to have our brains checked as we feel weird. Lawyer warned us also about this case. He had clients who were okay the first few days, then they were dead a week later.

So he suggested us to have our brains/head checked first by CT scan and possible MRI 5.0 later on when appointments are available.
    yea glad you are ok...seems like a nasty crash...

and your lawyer is 100% correct...ill never forget one time when i went to Irwindale to watch a race and there was a really bad crash...and the driver walked away with a thumbs up and waving to the crowd...got in the ambulance and no one thought anything of it...next day in the paper i read that he died from some internal bleeding...
    It Would Be Nice If We Could Put Away and Throw Out Everything Except What Really Mattered, but the Truth Is, Reality is Just Too Cruel<br /><br />&lt;-------check out my Z31...and if you dont know what that is...shame on you... :P

Quote Originally Posted by bd307

definitely get checked out. when i crashed at prescott (http://www.rallyestar.com/crash.html) i declined what surely would have been a $20k ambulance ride out from the boonies and ended up going to the doctor a few days later when i was having head aches and was completely loopy. I should have gone earlier because I broke my nose and when I did go in it was too late to have reset it. I mean with all of the adrenaline you think you're all right, but trust me, you're not.... hope you're okay good luck with the doctor.

My street car has a little half cage. It makes me want to put some sort of a cage in Jax, since I knew I wouldn't have walked away from that one in a street car. I do have harnesses, though. I see enough articles about the government wanting car manufacturers to go to 4-point harnesses not to feel bad about having them in my car.
    <br />&quot;What&#039;s hotter than a Neon? It&#039;s like a penis on wheels!&quot;- Conan O&#039;Brien<br />Live fast, drive faster! www.rallyestar.com<br />Get your pirate on!<br />www.driftpirate.com

he broke it, he buy it - so you got your car sold... lol jk. glad you and your friend are alright. can't believe how bad your car came out =x hope you guys can get "extra" compensation for your "suffering and injuries"

That's horrible
    Gald you and your friends are ok
    So what's your next car?

Keep us updated

so much for airbags
    bye bye evo 9 mr, bye bye evo 10 gsr! hello outlander sport! hello 1992 nissan skyline gtr!

wow. Glad to see you're still alive. That looks brutal!! D: the Wing didn't survive!!
    -Ryan<br /><br /><br />One won&#039;t know the future but the quickest way there is the first step forward.

yea glad you are ok...seems like a nasty crash

well your car for sure got pwned!

atleast your vg doesnt look bad!

Are they selling the car or parting it out?
    Not a reigistered user in the site, so can't see details.

Nice finally a crash picture with a damaged wing..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast