Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Engagement: The chicks gets an expensive ring. What does the guy get?

Re: Engagement: The chicks gets an expensive ring. What does the guy get?

*waves middle finger at Flip* JK.... I'm neither lazy nor do I "expect" shit from a man. I can take of myself and then some...thank you. I don't need fancy rings or expect fancy gifts from the opposite sex.... what I do expect is respect, love and affection...and my damn foot massages... love those .....and on the and the whole expensive wedding and 10K + ring? WTF I'd seriously be pissed if I got that...what a waste...the money could be spent on a year supply of track days and Evo supplies! And my ideal wedding would be a beach with the sand between my toes my closest friends and family around... and fuck feeding the vultures...isn't that what wedding receptions become? Paying to feed a bunch of strangers? Nah I'll pass.... some of you sound rather bitter toward women.... tell those gold digging bitches to kick rocks...you're better off without them.... not all of us are like that....many of u just haven't found the right girl to make you happy.... so don't "pigeon hole" us
    <br /><br />WWW.ROADRACEENGINEERING.COM<br />WWW.MUELLERIZED.COM

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Evo8
    *waves middle finger at Flip* JK.... I'm neither lazy nor do I "expect" shit from a man. I can take of myself and then some...thank you. I don't need fancy rings or expect fancy gifts from the opposite sex.... what I do expect is respect, love and affection...and my damn foot massages... love those .....and on the and the whole expensive wedding and 10K + ring? WTF I'd seriously be pissed if I got that...what a waste...the money could be spent on a year supply of track days and Evo supplies! And my ideal wedding would be a beach with the sand between my toes my closest friends and family around... and fuck feeding the vultures...isn't that what wedding receptions become? Paying to feed a bunch of strangers? Nah I'll pass.... some of you sound rather bitter toward women.... tell those gold digging bitches to kick rocks...you're better off without them.... not all of us are like that....many of u just haven't found the right girl to make you happy.... so don't "pigeon hole" us
    Is Flip having a bad day? +1 for you Miss Evo8. Not all women are gold diggers. I'm lucky to be married to my wife. When I first met her, she was jobless for 2 years. Now, she makes twice the amount I make annualy. She even told me to quit my old job because of the stress involved. Relationships should be give and take with a good set of values.

D.T.B.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Evo8
    Love the way you think Miss EVO8.
    GRAPHITE GRAY 06 EVOLUTION 9<br /> www.odysseygear.com

Man...+1,000,000 on what Miss Evo8 said!! O0

I agree that weddings are definately not about the two people that are actually getting married. they're both under stress during that day to make sure everything goes right and make sure they're guests are taken care, its makes you think about blowing 10K for someone else's enjoyment. I think the true meaning of a wedding should only involve your immediate family and long time friends who've been with you through thick and thin. and it should be an intimate occassion and not a display of how much you spent on the wedding and how big the ring is on your wife's finger.

I actually have my best friend who's about to commit this mistake in spending all this money and i've tried reasoning with him and making my pleas to no avail. i say use that money toward a house, toward a trip around the world, toward retirement, toward your future kid's college fund. something that will reap a long term benefit than just one day of stress and worry. just my 2 cents.

I have an understanding with my wife... I run shit financially and clear it all... she works and takes care of what she needs to... everyone stop complaining and have a fucking kid. The 12 year old does the dishes and takes out the trash. Not enough ass and your not married... GET MORE GIRLFRIENDS>.......8=====D ()

^^^ my son has 9 more years to go before he starts throwing the trash. maybe i'll start him off younger.

tim, i thought you had a $5allowance? now you're the boss? i hear you 10-2 (loud and clear)

i'll ask the wife if she can give me more than $10 allowance to $20. she makes 2x more than i do annually.

having too many girlfriends is expensive. get sugar mommies---they're free and buy you things you want to make you happy so you can make them happy!!! :twisted:

but seriously, the groom also deserves something nice/special. the male holds the family together since their roll is to provide and to protect.

women donn't have pen0r.. so they can only have diamond ring contest instead of pen0r contest
    Don&#039;t knock masturbation; it&#039;s sex with someone I love. ~ Woody Allen<br />Remember, if you smoke after sex you&#039;re doing it too fast.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />For the first time in history, sex is more dangerous than the cigarette afterward.&nbsp; ~Jay Leno<br />Sex is not the answer.&nbsp; Sex is the question.&nbsp; &quot;Yes&quot; is the answer.&nbsp; ~Swami X<br />Men get laid, but women get screwed.&nbsp; ~Quentin Crisp<br />When a man talks dirty to a woman, it&#039;s sexual harassment.&nbsp; When a woman talks dirty to a man, it&#039;s $3.95 a minute.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />If you use the electric vibrator near water, you will come and go at the same time.&nbsp; ~Louise Sammons<br />Sex got me into trouble from the age of fifteen:&nbsp; I&#039;m hoping that by the time I&#039;m seventy I&#039;ll straighten it out.&nbsp; ~Harold Robbins<br />Having sex is like playing bridge.&nbsp; If you don&#039;t have a good partner, you&#039;d better have a good hand.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />An erection is like the Theory of Relativity - the more you think about it, the harder it gets.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />My cock doesn&#039;t talk politics.

Quote Originally Posted by RPD_FKTARD
    well... she cooks, wash dishes clothes clean house for you... for the rest of her life.. isn't that worth it?
    where the fuck did you find one of those? I don't know any females that do any of those things...
    RS STwhy? four doors, two seats, 23 psi of boost...

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted
    well... she cooks, wash dishes clothes clean house for you... for the rest of her life.. isn't that worth it?
    where the fuck did you find one of those? I don't know any females that do any of those things...
    kinda hard today in USA... you gotta import one from china or japan
    rofl
    Don&#039;t knock masturbation; it&#039;s sex with someone I love. ~ Woody Allen<br />Remember, if you smoke after sex you&#039;re doing it too fast.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />For the first time in history, sex is more dangerous than the cigarette afterward.&nbsp; ~Jay Leno<br />Sex is not the answer.&nbsp; Sex is the question.&nbsp; &quot;Yes&quot; is the answer.&nbsp; ~Swami X<br />Men get laid, but women get screwed.&nbsp; ~Quentin Crisp<br />When a man talks dirty to a woman, it&#039;s sexual harassment.&nbsp; When a woman talks dirty to a man, it&#039;s $3.95 a minute.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />If you use the electric vibrator near water, you will come and go at the same time.&nbsp; ~Louise Sammons<br />Sex got me into trouble from the age of fifteen:&nbsp; I&#039;m hoping that by the time I&#039;m seventy I&#039;ll straighten it out.&nbsp; ~Harold Robbins<br />Having sex is like playing bridge.&nbsp; If you don&#039;t have a good partner, you&#039;d better have a good hand.&nbsp; ~Woody Allen<br />An erection is like the Theory of Relativity - the more you think about it, the harder it gets.&nbsp; ~Author Unknown<br />My cock doesn&#039;t talk politics.

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

you will be surprise.. theres a few good women out there willing to cook, clean and do the dishes...
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSJ4
    you will be surprise.. theres a few good women out there willing to cook, clean and do the dishes...
    <br /><br />WWW.ROADRACEENGINEERING.COM<br />WWW.MUELLERIZED.COM

Evo Guru

My wife is postal about cooking and cleaning. Hell, i'm not allowed to cook or clean... But I have to do the dishes

Terry S
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=15177.msg6617356#msg6617356 date=1132790185]<br />Just about the most relevant post I have ever seen on this board...EVER!Â* Terry S not only wins the thread, he wins the board...I humbly bow out.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=ultraflip link=topic=7103.msg6679340#msg6679340 date=1142880156]<br />HAHAHHAA... TERRY PWNZ ALLLL!!! i bow[/quote]

Yeah tradition eats corn hole! My wife and I agreed that a huge wedding to impress people who'll only talk Sh!t about you anyway is just stupid. I don't value jewlery at all really. Rings are okay and all. Just don't spend all your mod money on it Lmao! I have a watch fetish thats it! I have a friend who is about to spend some major scrilla on a wedding with no house of his own. I'm like dude you should spend the dough elsewehere. ( like on the car!)
    &quot;Look I didn&#039;t say I wouldn&#039;t go fishing with the man. But when it comes to Mike Wallace the Story ends with me put&#039;n&#039; em into the wall. &quot;

What is your definition of a good woman? Is it someone that stays home & cleans the house & takes care of your kids? What about a good man? Keeping a house clean does not make her a good woman. It seems you have blinded yourself with old school traditional ways.
    GRAPHITE GRAY 06 EVOLUTION 9<br /> www.odysseygear.com

On the topic that Flip started, yea I have hard time with buying an engagement ring. I personally just dont see why a sparkly little thing that will probably be lost be worth so damned much. I have a much easier time buying her a motorcycle, or a nice trip for us to europe, or any number of tangible useful things. An engagement ring is used to flash to other girls to show off how much a man supposedly loves his girl. Thats it. Its a show piece. I hate show pieces. I dont even dig jewelry that much. If a girl wears no jewelry I am down with it. I think that a girl looks more beautiful without the crap.

But yea...If we are going for old fashioned I guess there should be a dowry paid out, huh? I'll hafta remind her parents about that the next time one of their old fashion rules erks the hell out of me.

Oh yea and onto weddings... Has anyone not married yet seen how much a small simple wedding costs these days? Between the ring and the wedding I can see why most people cant afford crap after getting married. Thats a system of just putting people into huge amounts of debt. For the women that wish they were men, I would trade a week of bleeding per month for all the expenses I get being a man. If you think being cranky with PMS is bad, wait till you get a bill to support your worst ex-g/f for 18 years and be stuck having to deal with her for that long at least....
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

what does the man get?, the last blow job from her, till he gets her a bigger ring.

see my sig...
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

^ lol
    that's awsome
    [size=20pt]Â*&nbsp; OMG Hi[/size]
    (tee hee)<br /><br />j_nizzle: omgoshers!!! you are so cool!

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Quote Originally Posted by KRS333
    What is your definition of a good woman? Is it someone that stays home & cleans the house & takes care of your kids? What about a good man? Keeping a house clean does not make her a good woman. It seems you have blinded yourself with old school traditional ways.
    not necessary but a lot of women now n days have lost the main idea of whats to take care of their love ones (same applies for the men) keep in mind that helping your woman around the house should always be consider, unless you work some crazy hours... at least you discuss about who does what and have mutual agreement. i might have some strong traditional values but im not blind either!
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast