Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JDM 2-din conversion vs Orbital ?

Re: JDM 2-din conversion vs Orbital ?

u gonna have to wait a while, they do it on per-basis run, which means you pay now, and in a couple month it will show up @ your door ;D no status checking as they are phasing it out..
    http://www.mediafire.com/?a0m7t71047dbqdi  <- Evo IX Manual

Evolved
    Cars
    2014 WW Evo X SSS

How Much Is That Carbon Fiber JDM Overlay and can i put it over the orbital din kit ? im still waiting for the orbital kit to arrive in the mail =D
    Mods:<br />Tuned By The Docta !Â* 415AWHP/404TQ <br />Stock Turbo Stock Cams <br /><br /><br />E85 BEAST

the
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxAce21xxx
    How Much Is That Carbon Fiber JDM Overlay and can i put it over the orbital din kit ? im still waiting for the orbital kit to arrive in the mail =D
    The overlay WILL NOT fit the Orbital double din Bezel. The dimensions are completely different. On the orbital, the bezel has a "hoodie" type design that adds an extra inch or so to the profile. The JDM bezel sits more flush and mates up perfectly to your stock radio bezel. Only thing you have to do is modify the stock bezel by cutting out the single-din to a double-din size and placing the overlay on top of that.

my double din comes in today finally. its on route in the fedex truck last time i checked online. ill post pix when it arrives

Evolved
    Cars
    2014 WW Evo X SSS

mine is coming today also i will post better PIX =P hahahahaha
    Mods:<br />Tuned By The Docta !Â* 415AWHP/404TQ <br />Stock Turbo Stock Cams <br /><br /><br />E85 BEAST

^^lol
    fag

official unboxing!! just came in!!!
    http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a56...al%20DD%20Kit/

i heard they might have a new version of the orbital..does anyone have any info on that?

^^well thats what may happen. there was a poll on evom to see who was interested if he started making this kit again.
    i think the poll was successful and a lot of people said yes. so i wouldnt doubt it if this goes through

cool..i called orbital earlier today and they told me its still in manufacturing/production..so im going to order mine by the end of the month (jan) for my birthday on feb. 17..so hopfully it gets here in time for my other birthday gift from the wife..the Pioneer AVIC-Z2 O0 (which wont be for another couple months haha)

So you confirmed with Rich that the V2 of the Orbital Kit is for sure in production?
    My car is completely stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed[Y
    ]
    cool..i called orbital earlier today and they told me its still in manufacturing/production..so im going to order mine by the end of the month (jan) for my birthday on feb. 17..so hopfully it gets here in time for my other birthday gift from the wife..the Pioneer AVIC-Z2 O0 (which wont be for another couple months haha)
    where are you ordering this from?? is it from 201 motorsports
    dude, im hungry<br /><br />ar15hardware.com

my bad for the confusion version 2 i heard from some guy from 201 motorsports which is not confirmed, rich from orbital said the current orbital is stillÂ* in production but he said he dont know ETA he said he should be getting some in soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12