Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice on K Sports

Re: Advice on K Sports

I was helping hks-mr work on a customer's evo and even with the stock rim I could not fit a finger between the stock rim and spring perch of the k sports.

When I spoke with the customer he says a 245/45-17 on a stock rim rubs on the spring perch.

So they don't even fit with the stock rims ? I have stock nine rims on there now I just bought new azenis yesterday there the same size as stock.

Quote Originally Posted by evoevo
    So they don't even fit with the stock rims ? I have stock nine rims on there now I just bought new azenis yesterday there the same size as stock.
    st115?

rt615 dont come in stock size...

bigger isnt the problem, wider is in the case the people above have described.
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

Stock size tire (235/45-17) on a stock rim will clear. But like I said, I couldn't fit a finger between the rim and spring perch.

I bought Rt 615's not sure what size got them from Sam at Srt I forgot the size he just sad same as stock

I bought Rt 615's not sure what size got them from Sam at Srt I forgot the size he just sad same as stock
    obviously sam is confused by his own product...rt-615's dont come in stock size.
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

hmm maybe its my mistake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12