Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I.E. Friday Meet night 8pm

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    2003 EVO VIII

I.E. Friday Meet night 8pm

Hi everyone I would like to invite you to the Weekly Riverside Friday Meet at 8 PM. It's a huge turn out and the cops cant break it up! If your looking for something fun to do here it is! Live music, food, lots of EVO'S and other cars..

thanks to rumbleN, we can use his business parking lot.

** Management will be on premises. No Alchohol, Drugs, Weapons, Burnouts, or Racing** Any of the above = instant ban.

because management will be on premises, theres no chance we can get kicked out.

Address:

2021 3rd Street
    Riverside, CA 92507
    (It's in blue & white industrial suites)
    Time:

Fridays
    8 PM

Please extend your appreciation to RumbleN for letting us use his lot and making this meet possible by practicing the above mentioned rules such as no alcohol, drugs, weapons, burnouts, revving, racing, and any other stupid stuff, etc. Thank you!

Pics from last friday night

tt track EVO & tt time attack EVO in the back groud

Re: I.E. Friday Meet night 8pm

god damn!

she is hot... hoping to see more hot chicks... on this meet

She would be worth the drive if it wasn't the ring.
    Stage 2 GTR<br />556awhp/586tq<br />Tuned by Jotech<br /><br />Evo IX(Sold)<br />542awhp/420tq

hahaha... sad....
    (Tuning Technologies Dyno Tuned) Perrin IC / Nisei LICP / AEM short ram / AEM dry filter / AEM EBG A-pillar setup / Dejon MBC / Invidia catback / no name resonated cat delete / TTech downpipe / Walbro fuel pump / ACT Xtreme PressureÂ* Street Clutch w/ ACT Prolite flywheel / Speed Source EVO 2pc Stiff Bushings Kit / 8pc Stiff Shifter Bushings Kit Metal

my clutch is starting to slip, or else I'd probably go. I haven't been to any type of Evo meet yet.
    (Tuning Technologies Dyno Tuned) Perrin IC / Nisei LICP / AEM short ram / AEM dry filter / AEM EBG A-pillar setup / Dejon MBC / Invidia catback / no name resonated cat delete / TTech downpipe / Walbro fuel pump / ACT Xtreme PressureÂ* Street Clutch w/ ACT Prolite flywheel / Speed Source EVO 2pc Stiff Bushings Kit / 8pc Stiff Shifter Bushings Kit Metal

i'm interested :)
    <br />The #1 Bitch for Boost!<br />

^^ you should go dude and bring your M3

yeah, i'll bring the m3

^^yea!! see you there.

sounds good bro, i'll see you there O0

:mitsu:

Damn i might make that drive.

I hope to make it this time.
    <br />Best 1/4 mile 11.95 @ 114.73mph 1.767 60&#039; stock 05 turbo<br /><br />Best 1/8 mile 7.641 @ 90.95mph 1.667 60&#039;<br /><br />www.tuningtechnologies.net<br />For all your tuning needs.<br /><br />www.pba.com

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    2003 EVO VIII

Anyone coming out tonight?

Pic from last Friday night.

Ill be there, JENN

Hey Jenn how's it going? What's the turn out like? I'm going to try to make it out there tonight. Hope all is well. Tell the crew I said what's up.
    Greddy Ti C Exhaust, Cosworth Cams, ARP Head studs, Dejon Tool MBC, Walbro FP, Presicion 780cc Injectors, Tuning Technologies&#039; 3 inch downpipe and test pipe, AMS LICP, and K&amp;N drop in filter.<br /><br />Tuned by Alfred at TT, 326whp and 343tq on 91oct.

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    2003 EVO VIII

Hey Charlie!!! Each week gets bigger and better! Last week there were 120+ cars. We need more EVO'S! :mitsu: They also have a DJ and food vendors. Hope to see u out there...

Quote Originally Posted by SNEAKYEVO
    Hey Jenn how's it going? What's the turn out like? I'm going to try to make it out there tonight. Hope all is well. Tell the crew I said what's up.

hey jen, adrian will talk to you about the WW8 at the meet tonight, He will be there....

... your mothers!
    BUMP!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast