Thread: I.E. Friday Meet night 8pm

Re: I.E. Friday Meet night 8pm

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn@TTech
    Is anyone coming out????????????
    Yeah, look at the Riverside meet...

Cars
    13 Evo MR, 13 Mustang GT

Im going (even though i gotta work tomorrow early ) but ill try get da temecula crew to roll up too... Ill call you later melissa, like around 6ish to get a place to meet up

Quote Originally Posted by EVO9er
    Im going (even though i gotta work tomorrow early ) but ill try get da temecula crew to roll up too... Ill call you later melissa, like around 6ish to get a place to meet up
    COOL!!! Ok, sounds good.

For anyone thats in Murrieta/ Temecula area. We are going to meet at the Starbucks off Clinton Keith and the 15 fwy in the Abertson's shopping center at 7:45 and we will be leaving at 8:00 to head out to the Riverside meet.

Cars
    13 Evo MR, 13 Mustang GT

Just want to say, Nice turnout and friendly peeps O0 Also want to thank melissa for showing us the way down there and it was nice meeting up with Jenn@TT. Great people!! Saw some fimilar faces and some new ones. Thanks for the great meet. :mitsu:

Looks like I missed another good meet.
    584whp &amp; 527wtq-- Stock ECU<br />3rd place 2008 Sport Compact Car Ultimate Street Car Challenge<br />1st place Import Tuner Evo vs Sti Shootout 2007 fastest lap &amp; five lap challenge<br />2nd place Redline Time Attack modified class @ Cal Speedway 2007<br />7.1 at 99.7mph 1/8th mile at California Speedway<br /><br />Tuned &amp; BuiltĀ* by Tuning Technologies -- TTech HTA35R Turbo Kit, 2.3, 1000 injectors -- Stock ECU with EcuFlash -- stock head with HKS 272s -- AMS VSR Intake Manifold -- Mil.Spec 65mm Throttle Body -- V!shn u/Gerrard Spec Ohlin&#039;s Suspension -- Exedy Triple Carbon

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Wicked White / 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to Evo V Conversion

Yeah great meet. Thanks Melissa for convoying us out there and helping us find the freeway to get back home lol. Nice to see some old faces and meet some new peeps. Really had Fun :)
    SHAKE AND BAKE

it was fun! finally got back home just now and i think i'm going to pass out for a couple hours :)
    <br />The #1 Bitch for Boost!<br />

No problem guys! I knew you guys would like it and glad it was a really good turn-outĀ* O0 Next time we need to get more Evo's to convoy up there with us... Raymond and Norman!!! LOL... Punks

Good meet you guys...think I'll be making an appearance again soon! Nice meeting you Jenn! Tell Alfred to start tuning Ecutek so he can tune my car!!!
    Straightaways are for fast cars....corners are for fast drivers!<br /><br />Your best mod is experience behind the wheel.? Do a track day dammit!<br /><br /><br />Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.<br />Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.<br /><br /><br /><br />Robispec, EDO Performance, Snow Performance, Cosworth, Forced Performance, Enkei Wheels, AEM, Advanced Clutch Technology, Kaminari, Titek, Mishimoto, Anarchy Eyewear

are these meets worth going to? How many people normally show

Quote Originally Posted by SpdyEvo02
    are these meets worth going to? How many people normally show
    I'd say there were at least 50 cars that night
    Straightaways are for fast cars....corners are for fast drivers!<br /><br />Your best mod is experience behind the wheel.? Do a track day dammit!<br /><br /><br />Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.<br />Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.<br /><br /><br /><br />Robispec, EDO Performance, Snow Performance, Cosworth, Forced Performance, Enkei Wheels, AEM, Advanced Clutch Technology, Kaminari, Titek, Mishimoto, Anarchy Eyewear

tonite?

HI my TT peepz! Its been a while seen i last hang out with you guys so maybe i'll swing by the friday meet.

Jenn, alfred.. pm me details

ttyl
    M1126 ICV STRYKER<br />1997 MB C36 AMG<br />ITR 98 CW <br />JCW Mini Cooper<br />08 Evo X GSR<br />03 Evo VIII AMS 3076R<br />07 ZX10R

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    2003 EVO VIII

Hey you! Do u still have your EVO? :mitsu:

The meet got cancelled. Due to racing and burnouts. :oops: :'( We will post up as soon as we have a new location.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123