Page 591 of 591 FirstFirst ... 91491541581589590591
Results 11,801 to 11,817 of 11817

Thread: OFFICIAL: Chino Hills Mini Meet

Re: OFFICIAL: Chino Hills Mini Meet

Quote Originally Posted by CASH$ MONEY
    Jello- just leave him alone man, hes young. your an adult and have a family etc. as far as sal and josh let them deal it together thier old enough to handle each others business.
    you dont need to hold sal's hand.
    this is all bullshit drama
    drop it already
    it's all good bro, i'm just a messenger. belive me, the hubby wants to handle it.

Jello- just leave him alone man, hes young. your an adult and have a family etc. as far as sal and josh let them deal it together thier old enough to handle each others business.

you dont need to hold sal's hand.

this is all bullshit drama

drop it already
    as far as i'm concerned both of you are young and inexperienced. yet you both yap your mouths and have nothing to show while a few feet away from either of you. if any of you have further comments please feel free to approach me since i am very approachable...and so is my significant other...yes it's drama but every drama has it's ending... O0
    <br />&quot;amat victoria curam&quot;

Sal- you should of done something at TT...?
    MR. CARTER....<br /><br /><br />

Sal- you should of done something at TT...?
    conflict of interest...

YGPM
    <br />&quot;amat victoria curam&quot;

hmmm so meet tomo nite???
    Were not meant to enter the grave in a well preserved body but rather skidn in sideways totally worn out shoutn, holy shit what a ride!

WTF? what was brought to your attention last night? I swear you guys are all big ass babies.

Sal, you are a complete idiot. You can not say crap at me, and me say it back, than cry when you get hurt. As for your heina, she's pretty old from what I've seen, no need for every guy on her jock to be an e-body guard. I made some comments about her last month.....you're barely saying anything about it now??? Really???

Just because they're like family doesn't mean that they are innocent. Get your head out of your ass, if a friend tells me someone did something to them, I ask them what did you do to provoke it, not right away go to the other person and say "don't do this".

BTW....I wish I would've known it was you guys at TT that day, Rani didn't tell me until after you guys bounced.

holy crap this is goin to far... squash itttttt

^^not that easy mel.

I had this shit squashed, I was banned for a month, just got unbanned yesterday, haven't said shit to them in a month, and they come in this thread all hard.

Not going to have it. A mod has all ready been PMed, not their butt buddy one, but the main one. So we'll see what he says about this

Quote Originally Posted by vial8or
    WTF? what was brought to your attention last night? I swear you guys are all big ass babies.

Sal, you are a complete idiot. You can not say crap at me, and me say it back, than cry when you get hurt. As for your heina, she's pretty old from what I've seen, no need for every guy on her jock to be an e-body guard. I made some comments about her last month.....you're barely saying anything about it now??? Really???

Just because they're like family doesn't mean that they are innocent. Get your head out of your ass, if a friend tells me someone did something to them, I ask them what did you do to provoke it, not right away go to the other person and say "don't do this".

BTW....I wish I would've known it was you guys at TT that day, Rani didn't tell me until after you guys bounced.
    read my original statemet bro! 8) handle it!!!

^^see how easy I shut them up??

Logic > ignorance any day of the week

dude josh handle ur shit bro
    Were not meant to enter the grave in a well preserved body but rather skidn in sideways totally worn out shoutn, holy shit what a ride!

Yes meet tomarrow @ 7:30
    ANYTHING MORE THAN A IX , IS UN-ACCEPTABLE !!!! "MEANING X'S SUCK "

Cars
    Evo 9 MR/Infiniti I30t/Toyota Highlander

Nothing is going to happen...I don't think any of you bishes have any real sack to show up and throw down so might as well drop this issue.

Jello I think Cash Dinero is right, let them handle their own business...I know the offended is familia but I think she's a big girl now and her husband can handle it.

Sal called out Josh...Josh beats around the bush. This is worse than a high school fight. Both dudes act hard, do the "dance," circle, and breath on each other and either:
    A) someone swings
    or
    B) both back up

FAIL!!!!

I think is is taken care of already, just got off the phone with Angelo....

were all evo owners... lets just cut this bs off please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MR. CARTER....<br /><br /><br />

Ban Hammer

Cars
    Hybrid Power!

Let's keep the crap off the forums or everyone is gonna get a big bag of

BANNED
    Matrix Chat: @crankmosh:matrix.msghide.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SoCalEvo.net
    Please use the REPORT POST feature to report a post, PM does NOT work well

were you guys talking about the girl april in the 626 meet

she was pretty cool first time i met her...

626 meet and chino hills meet ftw

Have a nice day & see you guys on another Chino Hills Thread!

Page 591 of 591 FirstFirst ... 91491541581589590591