Page 1 of 591 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL: Chino Hills Mini Meet

OFFICIAL: Chino Hills Mini Meet

The Official Chino Hills Meet

Located off the 71 freeway exit grand ave.
    3640 Grand Avenue Chino Hills, CA 91709
    (look for us around there, you cant miss the group)

Occasions
    Every thursday around 7:30ish B there or B2

Food
    There's alot of stuff around there like Chilis, Juice It Up, Pizza, some japanese restraunt, and more but most of us tend to go to Chick-fil-A for there awsome CHICKEN

Re: Anyone interested in maybe starting a meet in Chino Hills...

i'll be down, depending on what day/time it is. i know there are quite a few Evo's in diamond bar/chino/walnut area. only downside about the spectrum is there are lots of cops around the area...but as long as nobody do stupid shit we should be fine.

IIRC the 350z/g35's have a meet there every other thursday nights.
    98 Accord 5spd<br />00 Integra GSR<br />91 MR2 turbo<br />06 Evo IX GSR<br />00 RSTi<br /><br />Now:<br />Evo X GSR<br />07 Civic Si

I would go but it would depend on the time... cuz I work during evenings...
    C-Spec Tuned!!! MODS: a lot!<br /><br /><br /> GIFSoup

i would go depends on day

just ask long no1 does any dumb stuff haha it be fine....

well lets keep this thread going so more people know about it...

i was thinking maybe....

MEET...then later on drive/cruise....then EAT

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

they used to have one around Chino hills back in the days (long, long ago)
    when we had members like BOVBILLY and Moogle.... dont know what ever happen to them anymore...
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

i live right behind the movie theatre (krikorian) at the chino spectrum and it IS a great place to meet. the only downside is that MANY MANY ricers have already tainted the area with their bullsh*t antics (in'n'out, wal-mart, target area). HOWEVER, there is a new medical/food/cafe marketplace opening just behind the movie theatre and i think construction is almost over. since no one really meets at the new area, we can try after it's done. i'd definitely be down for a meet walking distance away from home.

I live in the Hacienda/Rowland area, I will be down for this as well. There really isn't any good meets within 20 mi of me. I think a lot of evo owners in this part of 626 would like to get something going.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubletwentyone
    I live in the Hacienda/Rowland area, I will be down for this as well. There really isn't any good meets within 20 mi of me. I think a lot of evo owners in this part of 626 would like to get something going.
    if your at rowland fyi the meet is held at azusa and amar every thursday... at the jollibee parking structure...
    チャックスピード

Quote Originally Posted by chuckdashi
    if your at rowland fyi the meet is held at azusa and amar every thursday... at the jollibee parking structure...
    +1, check the San Gabriel Forum

+1... if your in hacienda/rowland area the 626 meets are not far from you at all.
    [quote author=Terenus link=topic=26113.msg6929267#msg6929267 date=1168978691]<br />i&#039;m gay for XLB<br />[/quote]<br />&lt;img src=&quot;http://forums.evolutionm.net/images/smilies/headbang2.gif&quot;&gt;<br />

Quote Originally Posted by jayvolution
    +1... if your in hacienda/rowland area the 626 meets are not far from you at all.
    +1... the west covina police is cool with us.

"they used to have one around Chino hills back in the days (long, long ago)
    when we had members like BOVBILLY and Moogle.... dont know what ever happen to them anymore..."

i used to be apart that gang back in 03-04, i did a show with BOVBILLY and havent talked to him since..i heard he sold his evo and bought a viper, and as for moogle *hahaha* that mofo is like my bestfriend!
    | Muellerized | Buddy Club | 5zigen | Greddy | K&amp;N | RRE | Apex&#039;i | <br />| Varis | RALLInspired | Autopower | Rotora | NITTO |<br /><br />&quot;straights are for fast cars, corners are for fast drivers&quot;<br /><br />E85 tune<br />350whp<br />354lbtq

viper eh....wow someone moved on to bigger badder things O0
    98 Accord 5spd<br />00 Integra GSR<br />91 MR2 turbo<br />06 Evo IX GSR<br />00 RSTi<br /><br />Now:<br />Evo X GSR<br />07 Civic Si

O0 a meet @ the spectrum would be awesome!!! i live in phillips ranch, and there aren't really any meets around here?? only the in-n-out meet in ontario and the Jollibee meet in the six2six...im down to help start a meet O0
    back to the evo. WW EVO X

Yes - set up a date, time and place

are you sure about that? we have a great meet in the 626 located on azusa and amar every thursday night in the jollibee parking lot.

i live in chino hills as well.
    Signatures bug me! sfVoltron Form UP! If you need business cards, flyers or marketing materials check out Urban Culture Design.

deng i know jollibee is great and all but it would be nice to start again another evo meet in chino hills...there hasnt been 1 in a while i heard...+ chino hills is like the center of all areas..kinda hahaha....ill give u guys some news when ill set it up and stuff...most likely for sure ill let you guys know on thursday but ill try letting u guys know on wed

bump on this thread for matt! kool guy. lets get this thing started man.
    Peter Tang<br />Evolution Sales <br />909-527-5087

That would be great.I live in chino and go to the ontario meets.I SAY LETS DO IT!!!!!!
    COUNT ME IN :mitsu:
    ANYTHING MORE THAN A IX , IS UN-ACCEPTABLE !!!! "MEANING X'S SUCK "

Page 1 of 591 1231151101501 ... LastLast