Thread: FP RED - Not in the works for the Evo

FP RED - Not in the works for the Evo

Hey guys, what's the scoop on the FP Red, are they hiding the fact that they are working on an FP Red for the Evo, are is this really true?

Thought maybe TTech might have some inside info.

(Tuning Technologies Dyno Tuned) Perrin IC / Nisei LICP / AEM short ram / AEM dry filter / AEM EBG A-pillar setup / Dejon MBC / Invidia catback / no name resonated cat delete / TTech downpipe / Walbro fuel pump / ACT Xtreme PressureÂ* Street Clutch w/ ACT Prolite flywheel / Speed Source EVO 2pc Stiff Bushings Kit / 8pc Stiff Shifter Bushings Kit Metal

Re: FP RED - Not in the works for the Evo

i would suggest they are not working on an FP Red Model for the Evlolution. but to please let him know if you have any further questions..

i think if they were working on it.. they would advertise it to get the people hyped...

Re: FP RED - Not in the works for the Evo

Yes, I would agree with your suggestion, there are so many rumors that they are working on it though, I just wanted to post this up...
    (Tuning Technologies Dyno Tuned) Perrin IC / Nisei LICP / AEM short ram / AEM dry filter / AEM EBG A-pillar setup / Dejon MBC / Invidia catback / no name resonated cat delete / TTech downpipe / Walbro fuel pump / ACT Xtreme PressureÂ* Street Clutch w/ ACT Prolite flywheel / Speed Source EVO 2pc Stiff Bushings Kit / 8pc Stiff Shifter Bushings Kit Metal