Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: some guy on Nasioc saw X @ dealer

Re: some guy on Nasioc saw X @ dealer

compromised to sell more units....have you seen the wrx? That is a compromise to sell more units, it looks like a corolla. So in turn the STI looks like a corolla on steroids. I think mitsubishi can not afford to fail with the Evo X, also if they did not compromise a little they might not even be here anymore and there would be no evo anyways. I will take an Evo X that outhandles a VIII or IX anyday, but only time will tell how good or bad it is..
    "You don't really understand it unless you have driven one"-AWD for life

4g63 swap on a X FTW!!
    <br />&quot;amat victoria curam&quot;

just give it sometime....just remember that RRE and Mueller work closely w/ Mitsu headquarters in Cypress. Rumor has it that RRE is already prepping some mad ish for the X....i'm sure in a year we will either love it or hate it....i just want to see it @ some pro events against the big boys....
    <br />&quot;amat victoria curam&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by SurfEvo
    compromised to sell more units....have you seen the wrx? That is a compromise to sell more units, it looks like a corolla. So in turn the STI looks like a corolla on steroids. I think mitsubishi can not afford to fail with the Evo X, also if they did not compromise a little they might not even be here anymore and there would be no evo anyways. I will take an Evo X that outhandles a VIII or IX anyday, but only time will tell how good or bad it is..
    Im not a fan of the STI either. Im not saying the X is an inferior car because it's not. It's just not for me.
    Stop hiding behind the AWD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12