Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty 4

Re: Call of Duty 4

agreed that its short, but im hooked on the mp like usual

online play is the best! staff sergent here, whoo wooo!
    Stage 1+ tuned by Scott Grey

umm..what servers are you guys usually on?!

Evolved
    Cars
    What else? wait... WRX Wagon !!!

Quote Originally Posted by LB_CT9A
    umm..what servers are you guys usually on?!
    I am on Dread server usually. I know Dread people from COD1.

Evoegg

Hows the gameplay/graphics for this on the PS3?

I am on the fence on building a rig to play this on PC, or whether to take the cheap route and purchasing the PS3 version......

I have it on ps3 ant, and it looks freaking sweet. You also cant beat the fact that you can play online for free. fuck the xbox live fees.
    RA Tails<br />Works Drop-In<br />Nisei UICP<br />ACT HDSS<br />RRE Dual Stealth Exhaust<br />RRE HFC<br />Tuned by Mike W.

Quote Originally Posted by antics22
    Hows the gameplay/graphics for this on the PS3?

I am on the fence on building a rig to play this on PC, or whether to take the cheap route and purchasing the PS3 version......

thanks for your reply, The only thing that really bugs me about playing this on PS3 is the controller/gameplay. I am an old school WASD - spacebar gamer.... and cant get used to the PS3 controller for shooter games like this on the PS3.

Half the time, I am spending trying to aim properly and cant get my left thumb to comunicate with my right thumb.... I totally sucked at COD3 on ps3 because of that, when I remembered loving it on PC and being pretty good at it...

Downer is that i doubt my pentium 4 rig with my geforce 5900 will be able to handle it... lolz.

for me, i cant stand playing fps on consoles

havent seen it on ps3, but with a good pc this game looks amazing

Evolved
    Cars
    What else? wait... WRX Wagon !!!

same here

FPS was made for WASD.

controller just wont do as good as WASD

especially in MP

Evoegg

Anyone on here play on PS3? we should set up a few games
    RS STwhy? four doors, two seats, 23 psi of boost...

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted
    Anyone on here play on PS3? we should set up a few games
    i play it on ps3. whats your gamertag
    RA Tails<br />Works Drop-In<br />Nisei UICP<br />ACT HDSS<br />RRE Dual Stealth Exhaust<br />RRE HFC<br />Tuned by Mike W.

gamertag? that's Xbox live isn't it?
    (Tuning Technologies Dyno Tuned) Perrin IC / Nisei LICP / AEM short ram / AEM dry filter / AEM EBG A-pillar setup / Dejon MBC / Invidia catback / no name resonated cat delete / TTech downpipe / Walbro fuel pump / ACT Xtreme PressureÂ* Street Clutch w/ ACT Prolite flywheel / Speed Source EVO 2pc Stiff Bushings Kit / 8pc Stiff Shifter Bushings Kit Metal

I believe most of the good FPS players got an Xbox and not a playstation because of the award winning multiplayer capabilities Microsoft provides.

BTW, if you have an Xbox 360 and come from PC FPS, get the XFPS Sniper 3.0 to be able to use the mouse and keyboard for your games. I did, works great.
    (Tuning Technologies Dyno Tuned) Perrin IC / Nisei LICP / AEM short ram / AEM dry filter / AEM EBG A-pillar setup / Dejon MBC / Invidia catback / no name resonated cat delete / TTech downpipe / Walbro fuel pump / ACT Xtreme PressureÂ* Street Clutch w/ ACT Prolite flywheel / Speed Source EVO 2pc Stiff Bushings Kit / 8pc Stiff Shifter Bushings Kit Metal

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLife
    gamertag? that's Xbox live isn't it?
    who cares, you knew what i meant. Ok, whats your user name?

What's wrong, don't like the way Playstation labels their products? hahaha

hahaha.Â* what do they call it anyways?Â* well, we get free online.Â* we dont have to pay like xbox live.Â*Â*

I dunno, I'm picky about my latency and multiplayer features, I'm hardcore FPS...Â* PC or XBOX!Â*

You get what you pay for, and then some with live.Â* $50/yr isn't anything to worry about especially considering what you get in return.

PS3 is about the latest technology and xbox is about multiplayer

i got both xbox live and playstation network and live is WAY better then ps3's online

Quote Originally Posted by AaronI1
    hahaha. what do they call it anyways? well, we get free online. we dont have to pay like xbox live.
    GAMERTAG: Whooky-booky

whats yours?
    RS STwhy? four doors, two seats, 23 psi of boost...

I want to get a f*ckin' clan together, but no one wants to get a team together, and or they aren't very good.

I like playing as a team moppin' up the competition

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast