Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looney Tuning is a Vendor

Re: Looney Tuning is a Vendor

Finally!Â* Just like Lawrence said! I have nothing but respect for this man and his methods, even though there are some skeptics out there. Oh and by the way, my motor hasnt "blown up" yet (inside joke).Â* I think all of us that have been tuned or even just logged by Naji have grown into very good friends. We sometimes just go to his house to borrow his tools to remove and/or install parts and even take off window tint on one occasion. He has opened his garage and home to all of us, no questions asked. We all have grown to be part of the Looney Tuned family. We all come from different aspects of life, some of us are JDM ( Lawerence, John...) some of us are MDM ( myself, lil danny....) some of us are LDM (Naji) some of us are GDM ( Demetri) but we all get along like a bunch of friends.

P.S. MDM= Mexican Domestic Market, LDM= Lebanese Domestic Market, GDM= Greek Domestic Market!Â* lol
    Looney Tuned!<br />Â* Â*&nbsp; The ONLY Tuner in SoCal To Do ECU Boost Control!<br />Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Can Your Tuner Do That? Haha! Lol!<br />Â* Â*&nbsp; WideBand Tuning ALL THE TIME, &amp;amp;amp; NO Block Tuning!

Congrats on the vendor status Naji.

Nj,

Does this mean your threads won't be disappearing anymore?

:)
    Subaru owners are a bunch of vaginas --Forced Performance on NASIOC

Quote Originally Posted by atlvalet
    Nj,

Does this mean your threads won't be disappearing anymore?

:)
    Haha!Â* thats exactly what we talked about earlier!
    Looney Tuned!<br />Â* Â*&nbsp; The ONLY Tuner in SoCal To Do ECU Boost Control!<br />Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Can Your Tuner Do That? Haha! Lol!<br />Â* Â*&nbsp; WideBand Tuning ALL THE TIME, &amp;amp;amp; NO Block Tuning!

Grats being a vendor ! Let see, you have any opening this week ? :) YGEmail !
    http://www.mediafire.com/?a0m7t71047dbqdi&nbsp; &lt;- Evo IX Manual

-1 on threads disappearing, +10000 on vendor status...

I just know that naji wouldnt touch my car even though I oked him my car as the guiney pig, but instead he used his car and now provides safe tunes!

Gus, where is my sticker! lol

and it should be "Looney Tooned"
    &quot;Is your Evo Looney Tuned?&quot;<br />Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*Â* IX on the pill.<br /><br /><br />

Quote Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
    Welcome to the orange name NJ.
    Thanks a lot for all your help and support in my tuning journey...The journey continues...
    2010 VW Golf TDI
    2007 Honda S2000

Nice Naji, I'm happy for all of us that we have another highly competitive tuner out here. My post will no longer disappear. And yes Ive only been around Gus and Naji for a while and they are very cool and very perfectionist.
    RSX S sold ,&nbsp; TB Evo IX SE&nbsp; sold, WW Evo X Coming soon

Congrats NJ, You have an e-mail! Can I make an appt to see the doc?
    KT Motoring

Quote Originally Posted by silvrEVOIXn818
    Congrats NJ, You have an e-mail! Can I make an appt to see the doc?
    lol, you can see the Doc on tuesdays! lol jk. Looney Tuned is only on the weekends..........

Smogrunner, melanchu, greekven (+2 hidden) are viewing this topic.............

Experienced

Congratulations Naji on your new venture as the newest tuner and vendor in socal. This guy knows what's he is doing. He tuned my car and is running great.

He takes his time doing so and no BS. He is honest and knowledgeable, I highly recommend him.

Quote Originally Posted by greekven

Congratulations Naji on your new venture as the newest tuner and vendor in socal. This guy knows what's he is doing. He tuned my car and is running great.

He takes his time doing so and no BS. He is honest and knowledgeable, I highly recommend him.
    What about all the labor I put in to your car Greekven? lol just playing. Looney Tuned!

Canyon Racer

Congrats man!!! So how about that DataLogLab Database :D

Experienced

Quote Originally Posted by FastForward
    Quote Originally Posted by greekven

What about all the labor I put in to your car Greekven? lol just playing. Looney Tuned!
    Thank You as well Mr. Fastforward

i wonder if your the same doctor i see at work that drives an apex silver evo 8?
    bye bye evo 9 mr, bye bye evo 10 gsr! hello outlander sport! hello 1992 nissan skyline gtr!

nj, congrats on your tuning business. I'm really considering going back to the ECU for boost control after reading some of your posts. You mentioned earlier about the elevation not being a factor from Lancaster to Long Beach when using the pill. I always had issues maintaining boost levels when I had my Xede controlling boost when I raced up in LACR in Palmdale. My boost would vary quite a bit from Palmdale to near sea level where I live. Do you feel that the pill that you recommend using would really help me maintain consistant boost regardless of elevation? Thanks.
    My Aquamist HFS-5 install: http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=361654

Joe,

The boost level is based off target load cells, and while not as reliable as target boost (which still has kinks to be worked out) it should be an improvement. I'll let NJ give a better answer :)
    Subaru owners are a bunch of vaginas --Forced Performance on NASIOC

Quote Originally Posted by EvoJoe
    nj, congrats on your tuning business. I'm really considering going back to the ECU for boost control after reading some of your posts. You mentioned earlier about the elevation not being a factor from Lancaster to Long Beach when using the pill. I always had issues maintaining boost levels when I had my Xede controlling boost when I raced up in LACR in Palmdale. My boost would vary quite a bit from Palmdale to near sea level where I live. Do you feel that the pill that you recommend using would really help me maintain consistant boost regardless of elevation? Thanks.
    According to mrfred (evom boost control guru), the load based boost control that we use is impacted by weather changes than by elevation. But with fine tuning, the impact of weather on boost can be lessened dramatically. I have not independently verified his findings, but if your boost is being dramatically impacted it is worth it to try ECU boost control and see if it helps.

We will be going to Irwindale with an ECU boost control car pretty soon. Irwindale is only 500 feet above sea level, but it will shed some light on this subject. I will report my findings after I log the car.
    2010 VW Golf TDI
    2007 Honda S2000

Hey NJ, congrats! Dont forget, my subie is there when ever your ready to learn and test... :)
    *Lux!r!e*

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast