Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looney Tuning is a Vendor

Re: Looney Tuning is a Vendor

congrats Naji, hope i'll see u soon.
    www.oathkeepers.com<br /><br />&quot;A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.&quot; <br />--George Washington

Congrats...people calling you doctor is kind of a joke though, considering there is already a tuner with the name "Dr." But to each his own.
    www.muellerized.com<br />www.roadraceengineering.com

md or phd?
    <br />The #1 Bitch for Boost!<br />

Quote Originally Posted by Granny Shifter
    md or phd?
    dpg
    www.muellerized.com<br />www.roadraceengineering.com

I thought it might help w/ a quicker response... but maybe not
    KT Motoring

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Quote Originally Posted by EvoPwr
    Congrats...people calling you doctor is kind of a joke though, considering there is already a tuner with the name "Dr." But to each his own.
    It is not a joke. I have a PhD from the University of Southern California. I have earned this title after 10 years of higher education. I do not use the title, but if people want to use it, then so be it.

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Quote Originally Posted by silvrEVOIXn818
    I thought it might help w/ a quicker response... but maybe not
    I just e-mailed you.

md or phd?
    dpg
    lol^

hey congrats Naji!
    http://www.socalevo.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2927&dateline=1382884  436

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Tuning
    It is not a joke. I have a PhD from the University of Southern California. I have earned this title after 10 years of higher education. I do not use the title, but if people want to use it, then so be it.
    still there is only one TRUE Dr. around here and its not anyone in this thread

dr. pepper
    r u looney tuned?

OOOO shit, I just might be taking my business to a fellow trojan

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Quote Originally Posted by SpdyEvo02
    Quote Originally Posted by Looney Tuning
    still there is only one TRUE Dr. around here and its not anyone in this thread
    This is MY thread and I paid for my vendor status. I appreciate it if people like you stay away from it. Thanks

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Quote Originally Posted by Sxhawnn
    OOOO shit, I just might be taking my business to a fellow trojan
    By all means...feel free to e-mail me

nice credentials nj :)
    <br />The #1 Bitch for Boost!<br />

Hey Spdy, why must you continue to poke your nose in other peoples business? Keep your stupid comments to yourself little man.
    Looney Tuned!<br />Â* Â*&nbsp; The ONLY Tuner in SoCal To Do ECU Boost Control!<br />Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Can Your Tuner Do That? Haha! Lol!<br />Â* Â*&nbsp; WideBand Tuning ALL THE TIME, &amp;amp;amp; NO Block Tuning!

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Looney Tuning is now booked for this weekend and the weekend after it :) Thanks SoCal Evo O0

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

nice credentials nj :)
    Thank you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by nj1266
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoJoe
    nj, congrats on your tuning business. I'm really considering going back to the ECU for boost control after reading some of your posts. You mentioned earlier about the elevation not being a factor from Lancaster to Long Beach when using the pill. I always had issues maintaining boost levels when I had my Xede controlling boost when I raced up in LACR in Palmdale. My boost would vary quite a bit from Palmdale to near sea level where I live. Do you feel that the pill that you recommend using would really help me maintain consistant boost regardless of elevation? Thanks.
    According to mrfred (evom boost control guru), the load based boost control that we use is impacted by weather changes than by elevation. But with fine tuning, the impact of weather on boost can be lessened dramatically. I have not independently verified his findings, but if your boost is being dramatically impacted it is worth it to try ECU boost control and see if it helps.

We will be going to Irwindale with an ECU boost control car pretty soon. Irwindale is only 500 feet above sea level, but it will shed some light on this subject. I will report my findings after I log the car.
    Thanks for the reply nj. I'm looking forward to your findings. The ECU boost control is looking better everyday.
    My Aquamist HFS-5 install: http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=361654

Wow booked for two weekends already. good job, DR.NAJI. Everyone picks their own doctor spy, so if yours ain't here go post where he is.
    RSX S sold ,&nbsp; TB Evo IX SE&nbsp; sold, WW Evo X Coming soon

hey just wanna say congrats...kinda late but just wanted to say thanx for helping me tune my car although it's in hibrenation due to high gas prices.

anyway guys like what everyone says naji's one of the best, very encouraging and helpful.

pretty soon your gonna need more space naji...if business keeps up like this would you consider making it part of your carreer? O0
    Cal Poly Pomona Mechanical Engineering

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast