Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Looney Tuning is a Vendor

Re: Looney Tuning is a Vendor

Yesireebobical I can't say enough how much I like driving my car since it's been tuned by Nahji. Especially with the new secret sauce jdm X FQ360 throttle mapping :D

btw-Nahji I got to test some WOT driving. It progressively gets more responsive as you climb in rpm's. Wow you really don't need to plant your foot much once you are up in the upper rpm range
    " A fry short of a Happy Meal"

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Quote Originally Posted by Gear Grinder
    Yesireebobical I can't say enough how much I like driving my car since it's been tuned by Nahji. Especially with the new secret sauce jdm X FQ360 throttle mapping :D

btw-Nahji I got to test some WOT driving. It progressively gets more responsive as you climb in rpm's. Wow you really don't need to plant your foot much once you are up in the upper rpm range
    Don't let my secrets out :D

I am really surprised that it is working on the car given that if you fart in the direction of an Evo X, then it triggers a CEL. The next revision, I am increasing throttle sensitivity by 2%. I will flash it at the meet on Tuesday. Let us see if the Evo X likes it or not.

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Looney Tuning is two years old. Happy Birthday to me 130 cars tuned w/o any

Thanks to all my customers for their business. It has been fun. Here is to another year

Congrats~!!!

im sure you have made mannyy people happy for those 2 years

Yes sure he has...... You gooo Looooneey Tunes!!!

And Happy 2 Years for you! :D

way 2 go naji, congrats!

2 Years huh? Wow congrats. My IX is still going great. Summer weekday specials FTW. First winter with a tune and so far so fun.

PMed =D
    Bench In A Park - Gamertag<br />[quote author=leaveit2bevo link=topic=40229.msg6992181#msg6992181 date=1174539342]<br />jesus thats worse then the dyno penis graph.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />

Happy b-day LT!!! Congrats Naji.
    &quot; A fry short of a Happy Meal&quot;

Good Re-Tune today Naji......As always, show up at the Looney Tune garage & the Technicians immediately start the preparation......Gruppe-S plug & play solenoid installed / E-85 prep map installed & a full 91 re-tune......ImÂ* interested in knowing the TQ & HP numbers when you can.Â*

Thanks again for the detailed work !!!!
    :skid:
    Pro Jesus / Humble Yourself & read Ecclesiastes

yup i got my IX looney tuned also and it was definitely worth the money. it's still running strong and was money well spent :D

hey naji!
    sent you a PM but i dont think you got it.
    cant really fill out a form since its for evos only.
    can you do lancers also?
    Bench In A Park - Gamertag<br />[quote author=leaveit2bevo link=topic=40229.msg6992181#msg6992181 date=1174539342]<br />jesus thats worse then the dyno penis graph.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Quote Originally Posted by benchinapark
    hey naji!
    can you do lancers also?
    If I can read the ECU, then I might be able to tune it. But I also need to see if I can log timing/load etc...If you make it to the meet, then I can try and see if I can connect to the ECU

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Tuning
    Quote Originally Posted by benchinapark
    hey naji!
    can you do lancers also?
    If I can read the ECU, then I might be able to tune it. But I also need to see if I can log timing/load etc...If you make it to the meet, then I can try and see if I can connect to the ECU
    oohh fosho
    well hrmm. do you think you can head out to the torrance meet?
    i always have work on tuesdays soo i cant make it out =(

Quote Originally Posted by MinusPrevious
    Good Re-Tune today Naji......As always, show up at the Looney Tune garage & the Technicians immediately start the preparation......Gruppe-S plug & play solenoid installed / E-85 prep map installed & a full 91 re-tune......Im interested in knowing the TQ & HP numbers when you can.

Thanks again for the detailed work !!!!
    :skid:
    I am waiting to see the results. The bang for the buck factor is too tempting.

im assuming u have an alternative form of income?
    <br /><br />volks for sale: http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=37&amp;topic=1 01502.msg8000697;topicseen#msg8000697

thought there had to be something else, that amount of cars in 2 years isnt going to put dinner on the table
    <br /><br />volks for sale: http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=37&amp;topic=1 01502.msg8000697;topicseen#msg8000697

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSEVOIX
    thought there had to be something else, that amount of cars in 2 years isnt going to put dinner on the table
    It was never about the $. It was about finding out that 90% of the shops out there didn't know what they were doing, and that he was smart enough to figure it out, and be a great tuner. Oh and the fact that Naji loves tuning cars O0
    &quot; A fry short of a Happy Meal&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by Gear Grinder
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSSEVOIX
    It was never about the $. It was about finding out that 90% of the shops out there didn't know what they were doing, and that he was smart enough to figure it out, and be a great tuner. Oh and the fact that Naji loves tuning cars O0
    also a chill dude!

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Coming up on another LOONEY TUNING anniversary. Three years and still going strong. I have tuned 197 Evos/Subies so far. NOT ONE BLOWN ENGINE.

I still remember this thread and all the ruckus it caused. I was the first to introduce ECU boost to the SoCal Evo community. Some people who used MBCs on their stock turbos freaked out...LOL.

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=48123.0

Fast forward to today and almost every tuner worth his salt in SoCal uses ECUboost control. It is amazing how ECUboost spread like wild fire. SoCal Evo has indeed changed.

Here is for another successful year....boooyaaaa

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast