Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 355 WHP and 311 TQ Evo 9 20g TME 91 oct.....

Re: 355 WHP and 311 TQ Evo 9 20g TME 91 oct.....

Quote Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
    Quote Originally Posted by EwaEvo

I got the turbo from Turbochargers.com....they built it up for me...and they called it that or similar to the FP Green...Basically an Evo 9 turbo with TME wheel....for better spool up..
    Ah ok, then you do not have a FPgreen. An FPgreen uses larger wheels on both sides. The Evo 9 TME '20g' only uses a larger compressor wheel.
    Agreed. Also, the turbochargers.com 20g doesn't make as much power as the FPGreen.
    584whp &amp; 527wtq-- Stock ECU<br />3rd place 2008 Sport Compact Car Ultimate Street Car Challenge<br />1st place Import Tuner Evo vs Sti Shootout 2007 fastest lap &amp; five lap challenge<br />2nd place Redline Time Attack modified class @ Cal Speedway 2007<br />7.1 at 99.7mph 1/8th mile at California Speedway<br /><br />Tuned &amp; BuiltÂ* by Tuning Technologies -- TTech HTA35R Turbo Kit, 2.3, 1000 injectors -- Stock ECU with EcuFlash -- stock head with HKS 272s -- AMS VSR Intake Manifold -- Mil.Spec 65mm Throttle Body -- V!shn u/Gerrard Spec Ohlin&#039;s Suspension -- Exedy Triple Carbon

Quote Originally Posted by WOT
    Nice numbers
    FP Green Turbo 20g TME
    where did you buy this turbo from? links please...maybe a typo

i would really like to have a evo9 tme...decent improvement over a evo8 tme compressor side & in theory should have better spool up too.
    I got the turbo from Turbochargers.com....they built it up for me...and they called it that or similar to the FP Green...Basically an Evo 9 turbo with TME wheel....for better spool up..
    i would like to see your dyno chart....just curious to see your tq. trace.....if i didnt have a fp-grn, this would be my next choice, as i prefer to have transient response vs. peak power numbers......

:D

Thread cleaned, please keep this on topic.

Alfred

Nice numbers
    FP Green Turbo 20g TME
    where did you buy this turbo from? links please...maybe a typo

i would really like to have a evo9 tme...decent improvement over a evo8 tme compressor side & in theory should have better spool up too.
    i would like to see your dyno chart....just curious to see your tq. trace.....if i didnt have a fp-grn, this would be my next choice, as i prefer to have transient response vs. peak power numbers......
    Alfred, do you mine posting my dyno chart on this forum? I have it at home and right now Im visiting up north. Thanks.
    Pulling into a local gas station, a random dude says to me &quot; That&#039;s a nice Honda&quot;.......lol.....

Canyon Racer

:D :D :D

why was my thread deleted? All i asked was whether this number seemd like low for what he supposedly posted as an evo green. Now that I see that its not a green it makes more sense now.

^^^fo shizzle.... :mitsu:
    Pulling into a local gas station, a random dude says to me &quot; That&#039;s a nice Honda&quot;.......lol.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12