Thread: Kit Installers??

Kit Installers??

Hey guys i have a evo 9 got into an accident so i bought a jdm rear, voltex diffuser, and a ralliart front lip. im wondering if there is anybody out there, or if you recommend someone who has experience with this who can help me out.

thanks

Re: Kit Installers??

bump

so your looking for someone to install these? The installs are pretty much a straight-forward deal. The only problem you might run into is gunna be the jdm rear, only because you need to make the crash beam fit. Theres a good how-to to get this done, unless you wanna run with no crash beam, which for me is a big no-no. Hope this helps. If you still need help shoot me a pm and I might be able to help you out.
    Looney Tuned!<br />Â* Â*&nbsp; The ONLY Tuner in SoCal To Do ECU Boost Control!<br />Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Can Your Tuner Do That? Haha! Lol!<br />Â* Â*&nbsp; WideBand Tuning ALL THE TIME, &amp;amp;amp; NO Block Tuning!

Link to crash beam modification?

How do they do it in Japan? No crash beam? Or a smaller one?
    Apexi intake, HKS down, Greddy Ti, Looney Tuned!!

Where are you located? Many shops and members can help you out.

thanks for all the responses guys. currently livin in oxnard in ventura county for school. sweet so lmk whoevers down to help a fellow evo brother out! :D