Page 2 of 1092 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here if you spot a fellow Evo owner!

Re: Post here if you spot a fellow Evo owner!

spotted a hot asian chick with blonde high lights driving with another cute friend in a white gsr with south coast plates. they were behind me up until mcfadden going south on magnolia.
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

Cars
    2013 WW X MR Previous: 2004 VIII AS GSR SSL

Quote Originally Posted by j_nizzle
    spotted a hot asian chick with blonde high lights driving with another cute friend in a white gsr with south coast plates. they were behind me up until mcfadden going south on magnolia.
    You didnt flag them down and get their numbers because...?
    Welcome to this side of the barbed wire fence. I fight rich, powerful, criminal elements working in unison against the people...They call me a terrorist.

Yellow GSR, last night in the SuperAutoBacs parking lot around 6:20pm. Probably doing the same thing I was, picking up the new Best Motoring International Video with the Evo IX in it. :D
    Hmmm.. So if I never mod/ track my Evo, I shouldnt own it? Well, my reasons for an Evo purchase dont have to match yours.<br /><br />-Chirico<br /><br />Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the former. <br /><br />-Einstein

White gsr at 5pm in front of Heritage going toward South st. in Cerritos.
    Looney TUNED!<br /><br />LT: Why are you in 3rd gear? Why don&#039;t you shift to 4th?<br />ME: You have to be ready for the ricers...

Quote Originally Posted by EVO Neil
    Yellow GSR, last night in the SuperAutoBacs parking lot around 6:20pm. Probably doing the same thing I was, picking up the new Best Motoring International Video with the Evo IX in it. :D
    hahha..i got that dvd last week :D

dam evo9 is baddass!!!

spotted a stock white evo parked beside my car...it was 909evo
    www.speedelement.com<br />www.500whp.com<br />www.weaksauce.org<br />

Quote Originally Posted by Eckolaker
    You didnt flag them down and get their numbers because...?
    they're in high school...........(don't ask how i know, i just do)

saw a silver evo with painted rear lights at the blockbusters parking lot on the corner of murrieta hot springs road and winchester, and a yellow one on murrieta hot springs road, both n the city of murrita
    thanks to GROUP5MOTORSPORT<br /> white rabbit turbo, 660 cc injectors, 264/272 hks cams, vishnu cam gears, xede piggyback, K&amp;N intake, samco intercooler hose kit, forge perf recirc valve, jic exhaust manifold, perrin downpipe, 5 zigen miracle exhaust, do luck cf front lip, JDM mr headlights, JDM mr taillights, S2000 antenna, hks turbo timer, tein flex coil overs, works meister s2r,18x9yokohama vs-100 255/40, powerslot brakes, hawk pads, bfg stell braided lines, shepperd racing tranny, quaif lsd, exedy stage 3 clutch, tuned by TUNING TECHNOLOGIES

Quote Originally Posted by EVO Neil
    thats was wnlancer i was there also doing the same.. :)

Spotted a silver Evo III, a red/white Evo IV, and a silver Evo VII today in Okinawa...

Yesterday in Manila Mesa I spotted a blue one on MM Blvd and Black Mtn. Rd, one getting off the I15 onto MM Blvd. Both around 3:20 and a white one west bound on 78 in Ramona around 3:45. The guy driving the Ramona one looked old, but he's probably younger than me!
    I was in my Blue WRX wagon.

Smoggie at TT yesterday 8-9-05
    <br />Best 1/4 mile 11.95 @ 114.73mph 1.767 60&#039; stock 05 turbo<br /><br />Best 1/8 mile 7.641 @ 90.95mph 1.667 60&#039;<br /><br />www.tuningtechnologies.net<br />For all your tuning needs.<br /><br />www.pba.com

I saw a WW Evo 8 on the 91 fwy going East tonight

It had Volk gold rims, GT wing, "Road-Race" vinnyl all over the car and a license plate that said "EVO L8R"

Im sure someon on the boards can recognize the license plate ^^^
    &#039;95 Twin-Turbo Supra BPU +++ 497rwhp/505 tq<br />www.autohypeusa.com<br />www.c2auto.com

spotted black evo... gsr... dealer plates at the anaheim ITT Tech... i've got the all blue evo.. hit me up sometime when you see me around my car bro!
    illuzionz 1.0

Spotted in Ramona... white Evo in body shop.

Red GSR at the Wells Fargo bank at Wilshire/Crescent Heights last night around 6:30pm.
    Hmmm.. So if I never mod/ track my Evo, I shouldnt own it? Well, my reasons for an Evo purchase dont have to match yours.<br /><br />-Chirico<br /><br />Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the former. <br /><br />-Einstein

Spotted a black evo with UK chrome badges on the 405 heading south around 6 pm.

Spotted a Rally Red Evo this morning around 6:50 heading 405S around Century and 105 area.
    My car is completely stock.

Quote Originally Posted by kevganzon
    I saw a WW Evo 8 on the 91 fwy going East tonight

It had Volk gold rims, GT wing, "Road-Race" vinnyl all over the car and a license plate that said "EVO L8R"

Im sure someon on the boards can recognize the license plate ^^^
    paul kendall right?

paul kendall right?
    whats his name on the forums? his car looked sick!
    &#039;95 Twin-Turbo Supra BPU +++ 497rwhp/505 tq<br />www.autohypeusa.com<br />www.c2auto.com

EB evo a few cars behind me in the carpool lane on 91 near the 5. THis was around 4:30.
    Looney TUNED!<br /><br />LT: Why are you in 3rd gear? Why don&#039;t you shift to 4th?<br />ME: You have to be ready for the ricers...

Page 2 of 1092 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast