Page 1 of 1092 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here if you spot a fellow Evo owner!

Ban Hammer

Cars
    Hybrid Power!

Post here if you spot a fellow Evo owner!

This is a new thread.

Post here if you spot an evo owner and they can reply, etc.
    Matrix Chat: @crankmosh:matrix.msghide.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SoCalEvo.net
    Please use the REPORT POST feature to report a post, PM does NOT work well

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Audi S4

Re: Post here if you spot a fellow Evo owner!

I saw a blue Evo in my garage today!....Just wanted to be the first poster!
    Graphic/Interior Design,Branding &amp;amp; Identities, Invitations <br />www.nomadic-nomads.com

i saw a ww evo8 gsr at my work! its clean!

ahhh, its mine!

2nd poster!!

saw a white gsr going down mcfadden toward brookhurst...trailed you for a while, flashed high beams with no reaction...
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

i saw a gg mr on the 5S right before the 5 n the 805 split in san diego last nite around 11:50...i followed him for awhile n then he went 100+ so i slowed down

i saw a clean ww in my garage....looks exactly like the one on my sig

hahaha..jus wanna be on the first page before this thread blows up
    www.speedelement.com<br />www.500whp.com<br />www.weaksauce.org<br />

saw a rr in rosemead on valley blvd near blockbuster, i gave you a thumbs up and you nodded!!

Saw black gsr on hollywood way and winona around 11am.

Cars
    2013 WW X MR Previous: 2004 VIII AS GSR SSL

Tarmac Black Evo heading north On Euclid just before the 91 freeway, Last night about midnight.

I was pumping gas at the 76 station, Im suprised you didnt see me.
    Welcome to this side of the barbed wire fence. I fight rich, powerful, criminal elements working in unison against the people...They call me a terrorist.

White Evo - Always parked outside of JustTires on lincoln and knott. Is that anyone on here?

White evo in cerritos today at 2:40pm. Lowered, exhaust, bunch of decals (Tein, Ralliart, Perrin, and more...) Had 3 decals above the exhaust, including HKS hipower, Option. ASian driver
    Looney TUNED!<br /><br />LT: Why are you in 3rd gear? Why don&#039;t you shift to 4th?<br />ME: You have to be ready for the ricers...

saw a GG MR going northbound on 405 at 7:45am. As i was getting on the freeway at Jeffery i got behind you and you flashed your hazards.

It's funny how there are so many sightings all at once. Wonder what's up with that...

But I'll hop on the bandwagon. Saw a WW on the 10W Friday around noon to 1, just west of downtown. I was in the silver 03 going east, each in the left lane.

saw one yesterday afternoon, i think i was a Red MR, i waved he waved on culver and irvine ctr dr
    &quot;there is no sense reasoning with an idiot, he will just bring you down to his level and beat you with experience&quot;<br />Mods:<br />DOESN&#039;T MATTER... ITS HOW YOU DRIVE YOUR CAR

saw an electron blue drive by hb mitsu traded waves

deebrown1

saw two yesterday, black on imperial exchanged thumbs up, plus a white RS on the 605 N. right by the cerritos auto square...you were in the carpool lane, i was heading south...

Quote Originally Posted by inline4g63
    White evo in cerritos today at 2:40pm. Lowered, exhaust, bunch of decals (Tein, Ralliart, Perrin, and more...) Had 3 decals above the exhaust, including HKS hipower, Option. ASian driver
    heyy... i've seen this guy strolling around lakewood not too long ago... tried to give the peace sign... ended up ignoring me... :oops:
    illuzionz 1.0

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Wicked White / 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to Evo V Conversion

Saw a Yellow one on the 91 Freeway around 5:30 by the 15 Interchange. Was Yellow with Black Vinals down the side?

Also Saw a EB In Huntington Beach getting on Golden west heading towards PCH. Blue Evo, Debadged, Evo 7 Tails
    SHAKE AND BAKE

Seen a graphite gray last night around 10:20pm on the 91 east carpool lane. Haulin a$$.

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflip
    Quote Originally Posted by inline4g63
    heyy... i've seen this guy strolling around lakewood not too long ago... tried to give the peace sign... ended up ignoring me... :oops:
    Maybe he thought he was faster than you with all those decals...
    Looney TUNED!<br /><br />LT: Why are you in 3rd gear? Why don&#039;t you shift to 4th?<br />ME: You have to be ready for the ricers...

Page 1 of 1092 12311511015011001 ... LastLast