Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: i got the evo x, and its taken damage...

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Re: i got the evo x, and its taken damage...

Quote Originally Posted by toku-one
    haha, ohhhh tom, im old now, i just dont leave the house.

are you still buying 2 of every part and selling it in two weeks?
    im over that shit!!! XD
    it's been a while since i purchase things twice for the car.. all i have plans is to put some seat time behind the wheel.. All in due time of course...
    So whats new man? sorry to hear (cant see certain pics at work) about your new ride.. it freaking sucks!!!!
    so, when are you selling your viii ?
    an todd, i'm surprise you didn't do the cha cha when you purchase the car... loll
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

im the same as ever...

ill probably be getting ride of the 8 in the next week or so. im sad to see it go, but at least i might not notice it now with the x.

renzo only took a pic, otherwise id have danced for you.
    toku ni

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

i'm sure you would of , ...
    Well you might end up having some money for mods for your X , once you get rid off the VIII of course... At least some wheels ...
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

hah, i always have money for mods.
    toku ni

to bad theres no more free mod installs in Sams garage.

unlike you and tom i can do all the installs myself... i cant tell you how many times the 8 went from modded to stock to modded again.
    i even changed the turbo in it in 8 hours.
    toku ni

Push your anti-skid button and go drive in the rain damnit
    397WHPÂ*Â* 460TQ MD<br /><br />
    Cobra GT 500 today <br />« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 09:12:16 PM »<br />it is called low-end torque, something that an evo driver would never miss because they would never know.

Quote Originally Posted by toku-one
    yeah, its nice that its no longer "new" cause it was bound to happen eventually.

the x handles better and is more fun to drive. the s4 had tons of torque, and felt loose, but it also had twice as much luxuary. they are probably the same power wise, but the s4 was auto, so getting it off the line was easy. when i first got the s4 and id get back in the 8, id almost crash cause the difference in steering, and that was just getting on the freeway. the x feels the same as the 8, so now when i switch between the two im just sad i dont have all the fancy new things on the interior.
    i wanted the x to be the happen middle between the evo 8 and the s4, and i think its accomplished that well.
    Wow! Sounds like u would of been happier with the pre 08 Stis.
    I live my life one quarter pounder at a time! And for that 11 secs or less it takes me to devour one I am free.

yea like wise.... at one point i had a 95 civic, 06 evo, 94 mr2 turbo, and a 06 gixxer 600..... Eventually i realized i was a retard and cars retain little to no value, and bikes are probably even worse.... so now i just have the civic and the bike.... LOL shoulda kept the evo....

man 2 evos... insurance must be crazyyyyyyyyy
    <br /><br /><br />I went to a seafood disco last week.. and i pulled a mussel.

driving in the rain has little to do with the weather as much as not wanting to deal with the rocks and crap on the road in the canyons.

and im old, so no. pretty sure that my insurance will stay under $250 a month for both cars. and will probably drop to below $180 when i have just one.
    toku ni

how much did you get it for?

thats what am wondering too^^
    MODS,greddy ti-c,tanabe test pipe,tanabe dp,aem intake,gm 3 port,1000cc injecters 91 at 25psi 390 hp E-85 at 28-29psi 431hp/428tq RRE Tuned Rallinspired.

sss, navi, and lo jack for under 38k

which is pretty on par with the mitsu pricing sheet.
    toku ni

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Audi S4

Just saw this on craigslist
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/pts/549912844.html

Hello everyone,
    AEM is looking for a 2008 Mitsubishi Evo Lanver x in the los angeles area. AEM will give you a free intake for helping us out. please contact me at [email protected] and for more information about AEM please visit our website at www.aempower.com
    thank you
    ken
    Graphic/Interior Design,Branding &amp;amp; Identities, Invitations <br />www.nomadic-nomads.com

Have you gotten smoked by any IX's yet? Just kidding man. Congrats on the purchase and good luck with the Evo X!!! I have been thinking about looking into the new MR. I'm sure the handling is amazing in the X from the video footage of it on the track it looked much more relaxed than the IX at the same pace.

Damn...nice purchase ...I just heard the X was available----had to log in to see if any of you lucky dogs got one....I miss my Evo :'(

Congrats.

Sorry to hear about the damage. When are you getting it fixed?

im never getting it fixed... i got it washed and cared for a little and that rid it of roughly 50% of the door scratches, just the deep ones now, the main one is down to the primer, and the windshield is gross, but its not in the way and it isnt cracked, so ill probably let that ride unless it becomes a problem. i was considering bringing it to a place to see if they could do anything to it like they would a chip, but my guess is no. a lot of people have suggested clear nail polish.

either way, none of it is anything major. so it is what it is.
    toku ni

When are paddle shifter X's coming out?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast