Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any iPhone Hookups?

Re: Any iPhone Hookups?

^^^ It doesn't. But from what I have heard, Verizon is going to open up there network to all phones. And if that is the case, then an iphone would be the way I would want to go. So has any one heard if this is possible yet?
    Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, B, A, Select, Start

Evolved
    Cars
    Built evo 9

iphone can be hacked to use on any network already. just gotta jailbreak it. then DL the program. its real easy
    2006 Evo 9. 2.3 stroker motor, Muellerized stage 3, Shep Trans w/ all options, Quafe LSD, Kelford 272 cams, Exedy Twin, RRE Stealth w/ QTP & Works o2, ID2000 injectors, walbro 400, ported FP Black, and much much more. Self-Built with my dad & brother.
    some guys evo 6. sick build -
    http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=268523

i phone can be unlocked to any gsm network not any network. the iphone will never be able to be used on the verizon network. verizon runs on cdma not gsm. by them unlocking their network it just means they will allow you to use compatible cdma phones from over seas. just because it is unlocked does not mean any phone can be used.
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=30392.msg6866286#msg6866286 date=1161709458]<br /><br />Moral of the story: don&#039;t laugh at retards, kick their asses instead.<br /><br />[/quote]

Evolved
    Cars
    Built evo 9

got the program open right here it says: unlock your iphone for any GSM carrier. yep you're right. what networks run on GSM?
    2006 Evo 9. 2.3 stroker motor, Muellerized stage 3, Shep Trans w/ all options, Quafe LSD, Kelford 272 cams, Exedy Twin, RRE Stealth w/ QTP & Works o2, ID2000 injectors, walbro 400, ported FP Black, and much much more. Self-Built with my dad & brother.
    some guys evo 6. sick build -
    http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=268523

tmobile and att are the main gsm networks, sprint/nextel and verizon are on cdma
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=30392.msg6866286#msg6866286 date=1161709458]<br /><br />Moral of the story: don&#039;t laugh at retards, kick their asses instead.<br /><br />[/quote]

Even if Verizon where to come up with all phone access, who would wanna have their cheap service.... I used to have Verizon, you hardly got reception(specially at my house), it started to turn out like Nextel. Since I switched over to AT&T, I still havent had a dropped call.

Anyone from Verizon experience the horrible service?

Anyways..... Iphone is the shiznit, best money I ever spent, never regret it.

Cars
    8 MR, 10 GSR, EG6, CRV

So, the original question still stands......

"Anyone know or have any iPhone hookups?" I just need the phone.

Thanks!
    *KTMotoring Tuned*

from a friend, let me know i'll give you contact info.
    I got my hands on a brand new 8GB iphone unlocked for $480 picked up.

Comes with:
    1.1.2 or 1.1.3, your choice
    NES with 40+ games
    some random games to kill time
    Best of all, unlocked to all network.

P.S.
    Picked up means, you come to me, I can't meet you anywhere.

Im in Ontario, California.

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX, 1985 Toyota Corolla SR5, 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer LS, 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan SE

Is there such thing as iphone insurance? Anyone willing to help an Evo member get one? My birthday (Aug. 21st) is coming up soon and would really like to have one. PM me if your willing to help.
    Freddy Penaloza
    Follow me on Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12