Thread: OG 909 Crew

Official 909/951 mini meets

1.moogle
    2.smogrunner.
    3.1800-hustler.
    4.Paul kendall
    5.robi

Whats up everyone. Im in the 909. I might be working on saterday. Not for sure but if not im in.

Quote Originally Posted by Smogrunner
    Moogalie,
    I like that location. I'm in.
    Yah that location IMO is the best safe spot in the 909. The millz and other places is where the cops and bunch of street racerz "specially ricerz!" hang out. I only see probably one or two cops a month pass by and that's probably a routine check, and since its by the new houses and far away from anywhere I don't think we'll be bothered by anyone.

+ I know this all you can eat "chinese buffet" around and it has the best chinese food for $6 bucks "lunch."
    [size=14px]Stay away from Dynoflash if you don't want get screwed.[/size]
    <br />

I am there. I just got back from seeing my car. All the parts are in they just need to install them and finish the paint work. So it will be done b4 the 3rd!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by magicninja
    I am there. I just got back from seeing my car. All the parts are in they just need to install them and finish the paint work. So it will be done b4 the 3rd!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
    What is being done to it?
    584whp &amp; 527wtq-- Stock ECU<br />3rd place 2008 Sport Compact Car Ultimate Street Car Challenge<br />1st place Import Tuner Evo vs Sti Shootout 2007 fastest lap &amp; five lap challenge<br />2nd place Redline Time Attack modified class @ Cal Speedway 2007<br />7.1 at 99.7mph 1/8th mile at California Speedway<br /><br />Tuned &amp; BuiltÂ* by Tuning Technologies -- TTech HTA35R Turbo Kit, 2.3, 1000 injectors -- Stock ECU with EcuFlash -- stock head with HKS 272s -- AMS VSR Intake Manifold -- Mil.Spec 65mm Throttle Body -- V!shn u/Gerrard Spec Ohlin&#039;s Suspension -- Exedy Triple Carbon

I have been with out my EVO for the last month. 5/6/04 I was driving in the local mountains headed down hill into a corner to the right and some dip$*** coming up the hill in a white pickup is halfway in my lane as I enter the corner; I swerve to the right and my front right tire hits a rock and blows off the rim. The pickup doesn’t even slow down and races off up the road. I was going about 50-45mph when the tire blew. I had to take to corner to sharp to avoid a head on collision so my exit from the corner was wide. I went across the opposite lane of traffic and the driver side of the car scraped the guardrail and so I tried to maneuver to the right and avoid further damage. With the front passenger tire blown the car gripped and made a hard right ripping the wheel out of my hands and sending me head on in to a dirt ledge about 2 feet tall. As the car beached onto the ledge the front bumper, bottom cover and passenger side wheel well got sucked under the tire and ripped off. The intercooler, lower intercooler piping, A/C compressor, drivers side skirt, rear bumper, 3 rims, and oil cooler all ate it as well plus a small wave in the roof but no frame damage. After it was all said and done all the oil leaked out and the car sputtered and died (and I am sure some more stuff I forgot…). This all happened in a few seconds. I didn’t get hurt at all no whip lash or anything; the air bags didn’t even go off! So I get out and grab the cell phone to call 911 well guess what!? No reception!!!! So I sit and wait for about 30 min. until some one drives by and flag them down and have them give me a ride to a phone. When I get back to my car with my buddy to toe it a cop is there already and asks me “Are you leaving right now?!” I tell him yes and says “GOOD there is a fire in the area and you must leave NOW!” then drives away. The total bill for the damage is $9000 (good thing ins. Covers this stuff right!?) I also had the body shop clear coat my CF hoot, install some lowering springs and paint a few parts different colors. Good times…………at least its almost done.

1.moogle
    2.smogrunner.
    3.1800-hustler.
    4.Paul kendall
    5.robi
    6.magicninja

Lets add u...magicninja.
    <br />

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

saturday july 3rd im off . so im able to make it, can you post direction . from the WLA area
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Hmmm I don't know if there's a shorter way but here we go.

10 east
    15 south
    exit LIMONITE turn R
    You should see home depot on your R hand side less than 2 blocks or b4 hamner.

Oh yeah moderator can you put the Inland empire mini-meet on cellar and sticky this one.
    <br />

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

thanks , i will try my best to be there
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kjaxez9OIX8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kjaxez9OIX8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

hey guys think we can meet around 3?ihave to do something that morning and wont be back till 1 or some..
    stunt101

meet wont be until 1... so... Just come @ 1:30 we'll be there.
    <br />

Well it took long enf! Body shop just called me and I am picking my car up today when I get out of work! so I will see u guys tmro! :)

Hey who's got the blue evo (low wing) from the Ontario area with the lic number of: 5E**493.

Estimated mods are cold air filter, iceman intake and CO2. How do I know all this? Because you gave me the coldest shoulder ever! Geez man, return a wave when you get one, or at least smile once in a while.....

:) ...it's contageous... :)

I will try to be there. This will be my first time to attend a 909 meet.

I hope you guys won't mind if I ask to hear your exhausts. A catback/muffler will be my first mod and I'm looking for one that sounds deep but not too loud. It also needs to be CARB legal.

Well hope to see you guys there tomorrow. Someone bring a camera.

I have RMR, and this shit got a deep sound w/out the ricer coffe can. Its not loud and it meets the legal db sound.
    <br />

I also have RMR DP and cat back and love it. 93 DB at WOT. :) I had Megan Racing but i got pulled over and it would not pass the bar.. too loud of course now M.R. comes with a silencer to make it street legal in CA. I will not be at the meet today. The intercooler the body shop got has a leek so i had to take my car back and they are ordering another 1.........

What time will you guys be there till???

I have our evo in a parade today for the 4th of July :)

It will go until 6:00p.m. will it be too late to meet up?

Sorry if some of you came and didn't see us bcz I saw a yellow/silver evo passing by 15 and we missed yah.
    <br />

Page 3 of 295 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast