Thread: New Car and Track article--Sti owned by VW!!

New Car and Track article--Sti owned by VW!!

Evo>R32>Sti. 'Nuff said.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...omparison_test

Discuss.
    Back from the dead...where is Everybody???? Baby Jesus cries everytime an Evo owner buys Rotas, V i s h NU,HKS, KW Variant 3, Cusco, Stoptech, Work Emotion, DEFI, Kenwood, Dynaudio, Xtant, JBL, www.tuningtechnologies.com, www.500whp.com

Re: New Car and Track article--Sti owned by VW!!

bwahaha!

EVO PWNS ALL :)

EVO>STi

...I cant stand the way STi's Understeer at the corner entry.... pissed me off.

SAYC FTMFW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SRT Handz
    EVO>STi

SAYC FTMFW!!!
    Yes, that is why I think many went for the Evo after driving, that and the 4G63.
    Heard that Jun has 500 out of a 4b11

Quote Originally Posted by wayne
    EVO>STi

SAYC FTMFW!!!
    Yes, that is why I think many went for the Evo after driving, that and the 4G63.
    i drove a STi on street on willow....i couldnt STAND the Understeer on corner entry...WAY to safe.

Drove an EVO 9 and noticed a HUGE difference on corner entry.

...plus EVO's go TRIPOD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wayne
    EVO>STi

SAYC FTMFW!!!
    i drove a STi on street on willow....i couldnt STAND the Understeer on corner entry...WAY to safe.

Drove an EVO 9 and noticed a HUGE difference on corner entry.

...plus EVO's go TRIPOD!!!
    +1 three wheel motion!!!!!!

wow.. and STi say they went to that crappy design to gain performance in rally stage... and it's worse then R32!! thats pretty sad ending... This should be a good wake up call for subaru designers for next generation..
    "Looney Tuned"

One thing I like is the hatch design. So in this regard STi>evo. Subies are known for heavy understeer out of the box. But wonder if suspension mods will remove the heavy understeer.
    Back from the dead...where is Everybody???? Baby Jesus cries everytime an Evo owner buys Rotas, V i s h NU,HKS, KW Variant 3, Cusco, Stoptech, Work Emotion, DEFI, Kenwood, Dynaudio, Xtant, JBL, www.tuningtechnologies.com, www.500whp.com

^^^ not for me.. I just can't see myself spending 35k+ for a hatch that's half assed looking..
    "Looney Tuned"