Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evo powered WRX fighter Hatch!?

Re: Evo powered WRX fighter Hatch!?

I dont know what happened but when I think of sports cars, and performance cars, I dont think 4 door, wagon, SUV etc etc.

THIS is what I would like to see....With advanced apologies to the person whom I ganked the picture of their car for this...

the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

^that would be sweet, but they could just make a new GSX eclipse too.
    &quot;You don&#039;t really understand it unless you have driven one&quot;-AWD for life

that concept s is atrocious from my view. i'd rather get the new matrix. or an xD ....
    “the undisputed experts in body kit fitting and painting” Greg Emmerson – Eurotuner Magazine

eh. thats plain ugly :{
    <br /><br />Alex: Anyway, I was wondering if maybe I could crash here for a while. <br />Dante: Whoa, I don&#039;t know, man. I got a business to run. This is like my office as well as my home. Plus, the lion comes in a couple days. <br />Alex: You&#039;re getting a lion? <br />Dante: Yeah. <br />Alex: Why? <br />Dante: To protect my shit. <br />Alex: Never heard of a dog? <br />Dante: Dude, you can get past a dog. Nobody fucks with a lion. <br />Alex: Yeah, that&#039;s true.

that be perfect to win us back our title in WRC
    the hatch back is the perfect shape for the Rally Car
    &quot;If It Wasn&#039;t For Physics And Law Enforcement, I&#039;d Be Unstoppable &quot; <br /><br />&quot;Its not speed that kills its stopping suddenly thats deadly&quot;<br /><br />

i like it...

too many people trying to stick with the OG anything from the old evos.
    youngandreckless.com<br />twitter.com/yngandreckless<br />twitter.com/dm00re<br />instagram: dm00re<br /><br /><br /><br />335whp/312tq on 91 (dynojet)<br />424whp/415tq on e85 (dynojet)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12