View Poll Results: Which Type of Ex is Worse?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stalker

43 28.86%
  • Cheater

79 53.02%
  • evolved_st8

27 18.12%
Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Bash Your Ex Thread

Re: Bash Your Ex Thread

Women want to know why men treat them like shit after they walk all over us for years and years. You want a "good man" stop fuckin guys over. Women create the men they hate.

^lol...maybe its the otehr way around...maybe theyre all messed up cause douchebag guys fk them over, and they take it out on the good guys. Vicious cycle...

speaking of which, i had an ex that was a total ho-bag... we were dating for a month or two when i found out she was also dating a couple 'older' guys (she was 17 dating 25yrolds, i was 18) so i never dumped her, i just got with her cousin (same age) and piitb. she found out shortly thereafter... good times, good times....:D
    Forum Nazi-mods blocked my PM box for no apparent reason, email me:<br />[email protected]<br /><br />My Blog<br /><br />&#039;official&#039; Fanboi of GM cars and LooneyReeseGSTdr.GRAYself tuning (or just tuning in general)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRedLine
    \ i just got with her cousin (same age) and piitb. she found out shortly thereafter... good times, good times....:D
    ^-^ :twisted:
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

^yea, those were the days... funny a$$ voice messages, and long drawn out ramblings on AIM...lol. wish i still had my old comp ...
    Forum Nazi-mods blocked my PM box for no apparent reason, email me:<br />[email protected]<br /><br />My Blog<br /><br />&#039;official&#039; Fanboi of GM cars and LooneyReeseGSTdr.GRAYself tuning (or just tuning in general)

^yea, those were the days... funny a$$ voice messages, and long drawn out ramblings on AIM...lol. wish i still had my old comp ...
    but donna's cousin was 16 at the time...LOL

^yea...16 will get you 20...lol

^yea...16 will get you 20...lol
    meh, it already happened

I was with my ex for 4 years, he left me for some chick he had met online in high school. She had a toddler with a guy who was in prison for carjacking. She didn't finish high school either.

I think he upgraded lol

^btw, YOU NEVER GO A$$ TO MOUTH!....:D

^Lol you understood it, you're a perv

^takes one to know one

Quote Originally Posted by One Evo Pinay
    ^Lol you understood it, you're a perv
    it still doesnt make sense to me...when did they offer ass to mouth in the front of the bank?

^I think 24/7 lol.

Evolved
    Cars
    2007 BMW M5 2004 Evo 8 GSR, 1987 Porsche 928 S4

Wait. Can we make this thread PG-13? and semi NWS? Cause i'll bash.
    1WkdNga

Evolved
    Cars

Cute right?

I'll just say this and take it for what its worth. Girl disappeared on monday. Evo in my garage on Wednesday. Not to mention Cash still in my pocket Friday.
    1WkdNga

no wonder you hit that state! no one else would!

Evolved
    Cars

rofl. the 3 guys she been w/ since me havent complained. well one of em has. glad i stopped talkin to her before she became a whore.
    1WkdNga

Quote Originally Posted by evolved_st8
    rofl. the 3 guys she been w/ since me havent complained. well one of em has. glad i stopped talkin to her before she became a whore.
    you know you'd hit it again even after she becomes a whore... *raises hand...guilty!*

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Audi S4

Quote Originally Posted by j_nizzle
    no wonder you hit that state! no one else would!
    puahahhahaa
    Graphic/Interior Design,Branding &amp;amp; Identities, Invitations <br />www.nomadic-nomads.com

im gay! i never had a girlfriend. im looking for a boyfriend... Mgay wanna join me
    MR. CARTER....<br /><br /><br />

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast