View Poll Results: Which Type of Ex is Worse?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stalker

43 28.86%
  • Cheater

79 53.02%
  • evolved_st8

27 18.12%
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Bash Your Ex Thread

Re: Bash Your Ex Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CASH$ MONEY
    im gay! i never had a girlfriend. im looking for a boyfriend... Mgay wanna join me
    You gonna be a sugah daddy? I need someone to finance the lifestyle I should be accustomed to!
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

Evolved
    Cars
    2007 BMW M5 2004 Evo 8 GSR, 1987 Porsche 928 S4

Quote Originally Posted by j_nizzle
    Quote Originally Posted by evolved_st8
    rofl. the 3 guys she been w/ since me havent complained. well one of em has. glad i stopped talkin to her before she became a whore.
    you know you'd hit it again even after she becomes a whore... *raises hand...guilty!*
    Nah Nizzle. My friend told me that she caught somethin from this one guy she saw after me. FK that. dirty Puss FTL.
    1WkdNga

Ex Bfs hacking into your email.. myspace...and who knows what else
    <br /><br />WWW.ROADRACEENGINEERING.COM<br />WWW.MUELLERIZED.COM

im gay! i never had a girlfriend. im looking for a boyfriend... Mgay wanna join me
    we all know you are...hence you stalk me. nah weezy i got my hands full already...but i'm sure you and vial8tor will make a good brokeback couple...
    <br />&quot;amat victoria curam&quot;

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Wicked White / 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to Evo V Conversion

My Ex cheated on me with a guy that had more money than me at the time and then had the nerve to say it was my fault because I'm never around Â* . Last November I bought my first house (I'm 23) and guess who calls me up. +1 on Blocking Calls O0
    SHAKE AND BAKE

that last thing we need to hear about is krusty snatches...way off topic.

EXs expecting you to pay for everything just because you make more money

My EX use to throw things at me when she was upset...anything from plates full of food to full pizza boxes...psycho bishes FTL!!!

Jenny- I Love You, You Know Me Better than THIS

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X922KOrdaWc&feature=related
    MR. CARTER....<br /><br /><br />

rofl. the 3 guys she been w/ since me havent complained. well one of em has. glad i stopped talkin to her before she became a whore.
    you know you'd hit it again even after she becomes a whore... *raises hand...guilty!*
    Nah Nizzle. My friend told me that she caught somethin from this one guy she saw after me. FK that. dirty Puss FTL.
    dont up your standards all of a sudden for SCE! just admit it...booty call = state's there!
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

Ex's totaling your Integra GSR because they drive like asshats

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Evo8
    i heard thats wut happend to MGAY trying to race you and show off... FAIL/

back in 2005, i cheated on my high school lover at a pool part. but i became a man and told her what happend and whats up. after 3 lonely months being apart from her, she calls me and she still wants to be with me. we've been together for "7" years now... she is amazing. so now that i am 21, I GET MONEY, I get Psssy, And I gets Evo....
    dude, cheating on her = not being a man...breaking up with her to be with another girl = being a man about it.

being with her again after "3 lonely months" makes you a whipped pussy. 21, 7 years...same chick since 14!?!? damn son... *whip cracks!*

Uh no... the Integra thing happened about 6 years ago.. and the other thing.. I have no idea what you're talking about

what you hear in hear ain't always the troof, but for you kiddos that have no life but to stalk peeps...well that's a different story...

back in 2005, i cheated on my high school lover at a pool part. but i became a man and told her what happend and whats up. after 3 lonely months being apart from her, she calls me and she still wants to be with me. we've been together for "7" years now... she is amazing. so now that i am 21, I GET MONEY, I get Psssy, And I gets Evo....
    dude, cheating on her = not being a man...breaking up with her to be with another girl = being a man about it.

being with her again after "3 lonely months" makes you a whipped pussy. 21, 7 years...same chick since 14!?!? damn son... *whip cracks!*
    first of all^ no offense ... guys that talk like that get no POONEY! and yeah like how i said shes my lover man, hot girls don't come often that much.... you feel me Â*

first of all^ no offense ... guys that talk like that get no POONEY! and yeah like how i said shes my lover man, hot girls don't come often that much.... you feel me
    lol...i know a few guys on this forum that dream of hooking up with the girls i get...but beside the point, i was just busting your balls. 7 years is a big deal. hot is not the focus when it comes to relationships..."good" significant others dont come by that much.

first of all^ no offense ... guys that talk like that get no POONEY! and yeah like how i said shes my lover man, hot girls don't come often that much.... you feel me
    lol...i know a few guys on this forum that dream of hooking up with the girls i get...but beside the point, i was just busting your balls. 7 years is a big deal. hot is not the focus when it comes to relationships..."good" significant others dont come by that much.
    Nizzle is the "OG" PIMP on SoCal! His "women" love him long time!

Ok...back on topic:

Ex's who look at your 1K worth of birthday gifts..dinner and lunches and consider them a downgrade...

lol, true... but if you ask any MAN, on this Planet, not this forum, which comes first, and of corse Hot and good looking comes before anything. right? u wanna date a good 600 lb girl ?

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast