Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Palm Desert people need your help...

Re: Palm Desert people need your help...

Well its 5pm and Im leaving for Palm Desert from Yuma, Az so should be there in 3hrs if all goes well. Please someone help me out with this lol what ever method there is, Im tired of having the yellow light on lol. Thanks. Juan @ 9285035509

Quote Originally Posted by dyablo
    Well its 5pm and Im leaving for Palm Desert from Yuma, Az so should be there in 3hrs if all goes well. Please someone help me out with this lol what ever method there is, Im tired of having the yellow light on lol. Thanks. Juan @ 9285035509
    What rom do you have? If you have 15 let me know. I will send you my email address and I can change it over email. Only a simple address change.

Quote Originally Posted by 05WickedWhitey
    What up neo havent seen you around latley .. How is the car ??

a for the cell fix iI am talking about you dont need a drill.. Just unscrew the 02 sensor and put the cell fix inline on it!!! I think I even have one at my pad!!!
    Hey bud

Its good- still slackin it on the Trans flush but its still running good. I got a few goodies for cheap [Exterior stuff.] Ill get it in a little bit.

OP- If you want Pm and we can see what we can do about the drill- but if Ty has one just go with that one- I have that one on mine and it works perfect. takes like a minute to install and no drill needed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12