Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What City Do You Live in???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What City Do You Live in???

I wonder what city's have more evos then others....I live in Trabuco Canyon and rarely see evos....and when i do i always wonder what city there from! How many evo's are in your hood? haha

So it would be cool to know what city everyone is from....holla! O0

Re: What City Do You Live in???

waste of a thread.
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

dont hate man im trying to find more evo peeps in my area...this isnt somthing i try and start to get 1000 post on....so relax

WTF happened to my post !!!!

Rancho santa Margarita/trabuco canyon!!!!!!!!

there is a couple of OC guys but very few are on SCE
    &quot;SpUnKyFrEsH&quot; .......&quot;always fresh, no preservatives&quot;<br /><br />WFC#949<br /><br />&quot;&quot;JLBmotorsports&quot;&quot;<br />&quot;&quot;EVOwned.com&quot;&quot;<br />&quot;&quot;Corner 3 Garage&quot;&quot;<br />&quot;&quot;SouthCoast Mitsubishi&quot;&quot;

Peekza Delivery Boi

jnizzleis just a hater ............located in san bernardino .....bam
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xl4WN4La18

im not hating. you'd save a lot of time simply clicking on member profiles and seeing their listed location (which used to be displayed every time a member posts, i dunno why they changed it.)

well...trabuco is in oc right?

there is an oc folder in the regional forum right?

you could have made the same thread there titled "evo owners in trabuco canyon and/or surrounding areas"

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Pirate
    dont hate man im trying to find more evo peeps in my area...this isnt somthing i try and start to get 1000 post on....so relax
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMboi
    jnizzleis just a hater ............located in san bernardino .....bam
    fine, whatever...im a hater.

Peekza Delivery Boi

lol Â*cool cool Â*

Quote Originally Posted by j_nizzle
    im not hating. you'd save a lot of time simply clicking on member profiles and seeing their listed location (which used to be displayed every time a member posts, i dunno why they changed it.)

you could have made the same thread there titled "evo owners in trabuco canyon and/or surrounding areas"
    Listen...I think you have clicked the wrong thread....This is NOT labeled "People who act bad ass behind a computer screen post here" just making sure..... O0

Peekza Delivery Boi

^^^^^^hahahahahahahahaha +1

everyone just needs to calm down ..............
    &quot;SpUnKyFrEsH&quot; .......&quot;always fresh, no preservatives&quot;<br /><br />WFC#949<br /><br />&quot;&quot;JLBmotorsports&quot;&quot;<br />&quot;&quot;EVOwned.com&quot;&quot;<br />&quot;&quot;Corner 3 Garage&quot;&quot;<br />&quot;&quot;SouthCoast Mitsubishi&quot;&quot;

Listen...I think you have clicked the wrong thread....This is NOT labeled "People who act bad ass behind a computer screen post here" just making sure.....
    i think you misunderstand or "hear" things when you read what i type. i dont see how im acting or even trying to act "badass" behind a computer screen. if anything, you still seemed to be worked up because i called your thread a waste. i apologize, i will leave your glorious thread alone.

Peekza Delivery Boi

^^^hahahahahahahahaha glorious thread ....

Listen...I think you have clicked the wrong thread....This is NOT labeled "People who act bad ass behind a computer screen post here" just making sure.....
    i think you misunderstand or "hear" things when you read what i type. i dont see how im acting or even trying to act "badass" behind a computer screen. if anything, you still seemed to be worked up because i called your thread a waste. i apologize, i will leave your glorious thread alone.

sooo bad ass....

so fucking fake!!! ill kick that fools ass ...lol!!!!

Peekza Delivery Boi

get pump uuuup...like arnoldddddd

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63superboost
    so fucking fake!!! ill kick that fools ass ...lol!!!!
    haha hey i saw you again the other day getting gas! HAHA how was that $45 full tank!

lol try more like 15 bucks !!! bearly quarter ...lol

Cars
    EBP Evo IX

valley of dirt people, Victorville!!!!! woo woo!!!!
    C-SPEC TUNED E85/91, FP Black, ETS equal length mani, Built 2.3L, Eagle crank, Eagle rods, Wiseco pistons, Balance shaft delete, ACL race bearings, Cosworth M2s, Cosworth HRPM valve springs, Supertech 1mm over valves, My Race ported head, Spoolinup COP, FIC2150cc, Double pumper, AEM intake, Hallman boost, MILSPEC 65mm TB, My Ported intake mani, Buschur O2 housing, Invidia dp, RRE rally cat, Apexi Worldsport 2, Buschur intercooler, ETS UICP, WeaponR LICP, Synapse DV, ECT..

Huntington Beach... yessir

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast