Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first photo shoot in Germany

Re: My first photo shoot in Germany

did you ever use the grounding kit you bought off me? LOL
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

stay safe O0
    <br /><br />Cottonwood.org &lt;&lt; a place you can call home

Canyon Racer

WTf ??

KT Motoring
    10149 Canoga Avenue, Unit I
    Chatsworth, CA 91311
    (747) 224-0237

Pimpin ain't easy!!! Nice pics O0

Quote Originally Posted by j_nizzle
    did you ever use the grounding kit you bought off me? LOL
    Honestly...I don't know how to put it together. Am I lame or what? Can you PM me with instructions or give me a link to put it together? Thanks!!

MFQ, I know I know. I will return it to the stock color. Don't flame!!
    Back from the dead...where is Everybody???? Baby Jesus cries everytime an Evo owner buys Rotas, V i s h NU,HKS, KW Variant 3, Cusco, Stoptech, Work Emotion, DEFI, Kenwood, Dynaudio, Xtant, JBL, www.tuningtechnologies.com, www.500whp.com

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 FEVER
    Pretty cool that they shipped your car for you. Do the enlisted get that also? Our tax dollars hard at work. Would rather see it pay you to do that than it go to some sorry social program. ! Way to go on the promotion also.

Have you taken it to the ring yet? I seem to recall you posting something about it sometime back.

Nice pictures too O0 O0 O0.

Not feeling the center console though. Man that is too much red .

Yes, military pays for your car delivery but policy is different for different countries. As for the Evo in Germany at the current exchange rate the Evo goes for about:

40,590.00 EUR
    =
    63,183.16 USD

Expensive! Which means the tuner community for evos is very very small and aftermarket stuff is poorly accessible. Lots of guys buy stuff stateside, pay the obligatory duty taxes and still come out ahead compared to Deutch aftermarket vendors. Also, the bright side to all this is that Evos are very rare and always stared at by the locals....I mean always. People ooh and aahh over it that makes it embarrassing.

Just be lucky to be owning an Evo at close to half the price that is offered in Germany.
    Back from the dead...where is Everybody???? Baby Jesus cries everytime an Evo owner buys Rotas, V i s h NU,HKS, KW Variant 3, Cusco, Stoptech, Work Emotion, DEFI, Kenwood, Dynaudio, Xtant, JBL, www.tuningtechnologies.com, www.500whp.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12