Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: GTA IV

Re: GTA IV

Single Campaign is done... There isnt much to do in the game anymore. You cant get Semi trucks and attach trailers. You cant get gang members or somethign along those lines. You cant upgrade your fighting ability. You cant stab someone in the back. Oh well...anything cool im missing out on (other than multi player)

IDK, i'm still not even half way done cuz all my time is spent online.

I guess you can find ramps, or do races and misc side crap

customizing your car, hydrolics T_T T_T

where!?!?!?! i cant find anywhere

Yeah, I'm 40% right now, I like to make the most of the game, so it takes me a while
    (Tuning Technologies Dyno Tuned) Perrin IC / Nisei LICP / AEM short ram / AEM dry filter / AEM EBG A-pillar setup / Dejon MBC / Invidia catback / no name resonated cat delete / TTech downpipe / Walbro fuel pump / ACT Xtreme PressureÂ* Street Clutch w/ ACT Prolite flywheel / Speed Source EVO 2pc Stiff Bushings Kit / 8pc Stiff Shifter Bushings Kit Metal

Quote Originally Posted by gen4k20a2
    where!?!?!?! i cant find anywhere
    lol i was saying that there is none T_T

have you guys figured it out that most cars have different special things they have on the car...such as the ferrari type of car, for example...some have these scoops from the side of the car and some have vents...and on the evo some have a hood scoop like an sti with hood pins with a CF hood and others just have a CF hood

ya

i beat the story. now im just doing achievements for the 360. i cant get the rolled over achievment. and the 100% achievement is going to take forever. i just got the one man army achievement. you have to kill a lot of cops to get up to 6 stars
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=30392.msg6866286#msg6866286 date=1161709458]<br /><br />Moral of the story: don&#039;t laugh at retards, kick their asses instead.<br /><br />[/quote]

Hmm... Im going to try beating it without the cheats after I beat the game with the cheats.

Seems hard, but i'll take ma time.
    Awwwghhh! Zombies!

i still havnt used cheats. i should try just for fun
    [quote author=Ricardon link=topic=30392.msg6866286#msg6866286 date=1161709458]<br /><br />Moral of the story: don&#039;t laugh at retards, kick their asses instead.<br /><br />[/quote]

Cheats are fun sometimes
    (Tuning Technologies Dyno Tuned) Perrin IC / Nisei LICP / AEM short ram / AEM dry filter / AEM EBG A-pillar setup / Dejon MBC / Invidia catback / no name resonated cat delete / TTech downpipe / Walbro fuel pump / ACT Xtreme PressureÂ* Street Clutch w/ ACT Prolite flywheel / Speed Source EVO 2pc Stiff Bushings Kit / 8pc Stiff Shifter Bushings Kit Metal

Ya, I just recently beat it. I only completed 61%, but finished the story.
    Stage 2 GTR<br />556awhp/586tq<br />Tuned by Jotech<br /><br />Evo IX(Sold)<br />542awhp/420tq

--You can create some interesting situations with cheats.

You know the one mission you do for the italian guy, the one where you go to the hotel and go up and kill all the guys in the hallway, and then keep going into the Pent House and kill all the guys in there and continue to kill all the way to the roof?

I spawned an NRG 900 up on the roof and did a wheelie off the roof, hahaha.Â* That's another problem, if I land on my wheels doesn't matter how far I fall.

--Anyone else do a burn out 'til your rear wheels pop?

--That same mission: instead of fighting my way up to the roof, I spawned a helicopter and landed on a nearby (yet distant) building, which was quite complicated by the way, I had to land just right.Â* Then got on the corner of the building and sniped the guys on the roof, after I sniped all of them I zoomed in on a park farther away and I was able to make out a person, he looked like a very small stick from that distance.Â* I sniped him though just for the hell of it and 2 seconds later I saw the blood splatter from his head.

That's one thing that is pretty cool is that the bullets actual travel at a certain speed like in real life, so you have to lead ahead for objects farther away when sniping.

Then I got back in my helicopter after clearning the roof and landed on the hotel roof, which was even more complicated, you have to land just right or your blades will hit crap until your blades all snap off.Â* Then proceeded to clearn rooms going downstairs, then comming back upstairs when everyone is dead and escaping using the helicopter.

--Again, on the same mission, I rode an NRG 900 into the hotel lobby and got off to press the elevator button, when the elevator came down I did a wheelie into the elevator so that the bike would fit, only way to fit it is upright.Â*

Unfortunetly the bike disappearered when I got to the top.Â* I killed everyone and spawned the NRG 900 again and wheelied off the roof.Â* This time I didn't go fast enough and ended up hitting part of the hotel while upside down and killed myself.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011