Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GTA IV

Re: GTA IV

got it at walmart in chino hills...they had none for 360..except for 2 which were the 90$ ones...and had a bunch of ps3 1's...

^*coughcausetheps3consoledidntselllikethe360cough*
    Forum Nazi-mods blocked my PM box for no apparent reason, email me:<br />[email protected]<br /><br />My Blog<br /><br />&#039;official&#039; Fanboi of GM cars and LooneyReeseGSTdr.GRAYself tuning (or just tuning in general)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRedLine
    ^*coughcausetheps3consoledidntselllikethe360cough*
    lol what?? i was there with him *coughmattyouoweme$20!!cough* and we were almost 1st in line. they only had 2 copies for xbox period.
    the line was for ps3.

So far so good, +1 on the driving physics being weird, but the soundtrack is great so far!! haha when u get hit by cars, you leave dents, the environment is crazy realistic too. Game is awesome, and you can do online play from the get go. Just press the d-pad and select it.
    Little things like shooting people, watching them limp away, than pass out is awesome.

But for all you PS3 guys, it takes like 20min. just installing the game when u first put it in, like gt5. other than that, i've only played for about 1 hour but so far so great!!!

I was at Wal-Mart when the doors opened this morning at 6AM (only one there). Walked right into electronics, asked if they had it and the lady was like sure, one second. She wheels over this buggy that has 3 large cardboard boxes. She had to open the box to get my 3 copies (bought for 2 friends also). They must have had at least 100 copies for Xbox 360 and PS3. We're all dying to get home and play lol. Hope it lives up to the hype!

I feel bad for those that pre ordered....there are ALOT of copies out....i just walked into GameStop at midnight and threw down my cashand walked out with the game...its sick as hell. I just need ove a month of jack shit to do to play the thing!

I just went in to my gamestop @ ten this morning and they had quite a few copies... I also used my $5 pre-order to pre-order Metal Gear Solid. O0
    Im thinkin about leaving work a lil early today...bbwwwhaahahhhahah
    KT Motoring

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Wicked White / 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to Evo V Conversion

Damn I wish I didn't pre-Order. Still waking for the UPS guy to get here. Plus I took today off so he didn't just leave a note to come pick it up tomorrow.
    SHAKE AND BAKE

I just cancelled my UPS company account for the second time in 2 years! I had 4 claims in 1 week! Went to Fed Ex, but as soon as I did (like 3 months later) UPS representitive came back and offered to re-establish our account for a lower rate... Had 4 claims in 1 week again... And back to Fed Ex it is...
    Hopefully hell show up for ya!
    KT Motoring

Quote Originally Posted by mystik_khmer
    Quote Originally Posted by skylinefolife
    *cough*

Its all about StarCraft 2 :)

I keed! Imma just pick it up tomorrow at Blockbuster...
    +1 SC2 FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by gen4k20a2
    I feel bad for those that pre ordered....there are ALOT of copies out....i just walked into GameStop at midnight and threw down my cashand walked out with the game...its sick as hell. I just need ove a month of jack shit to do to play the thing!
    You know! SC2 ftmfw!

Nothing wrong with the pre-orders... I payed like 2 bucks to pre-order. LOL U "feel bad" haha.
    Awwwghhh! Zombies!

i went to best buy this morning and picked it up. had a shitload of them. i also picked up a dual shock 3 controller. rumble feature is badass and ps3 was missing that until now.
    RA Tails<br />Works Drop-In<br />Nisei UICP<br />ACT HDSS<br />RRE Dual Stealth Exhaust<br />RRE HFC<br />Tuned by Mike W.

best part so far that i ran into was that i flew out of the winshield :D going to fast and hit something directly

I WISH THEY HAD REPLAYS!!!

AARON, JOSH EVERYone!!!!!

add me as a friend on the ps3...

the name is eatNtae
    hhurry add and we can all play :D

Just got back form picking it up, can't wait to play it I don't have it online yet but I will.... O0

dude....the radio is sick! It's pretty robust and extremely real.
    Haha I went plowing through pedestrians and they hang on to the car and roll off the car real!

Explosions are nice too!!! Driving with the tilt control though is a bit weird....
    Matt I'll add you in a bit
    Aaron what's your gamertag

Oh....and I TOLD everyone pre-ordering is just hype and BS. haha now you know

Quote Originally Posted by llvllattP
    AARON, JOSH EVERYone!!!!!

add me as a friend on the ps3...

the name is eatNtae
    hhurry add and we can all play :D
    U can play online?????????
    Awwwghhh! Zombies!

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Formely '04 Evo 8 & '10 OBP Evo X - Currently 14 WW MR

hell 1/2 the game has been built for multiplayer!
    2014 WW Evo MR ~ Derick 3.0

yup, online is sick.

and lol at the radio shows!
    "i was talking to a woman, looking at a woman, seeing her penis, now im confused!"
    lol where do they come up with that shit??

What's everyone's favorite stations??

yup, online is sick.

and lol at the radio shows!
    "i was talking to a woman, looking at a woman, seeing her penis, now im confused!"

WTF??? lol cant wait till I get home...
    KT Motoring

Wow... I cant wait 'til I play this online.

>
    Awwwghhh! Zombies!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast