Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EVO 03 w/ only a TBE and intake. Power gains with tuning?

Re: EVO 03 w/ only a TBE and intake. Power gains with tuning?

Quote Originally Posted by CASH$ MONEY
    ROFL.........

TQ??? on a evo 8 regarless on stock turbo no power........
    C'mon Cash$$$$ my car was making 370ish on the evo VIII turbo, and it was fun as hell.
    http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/15117/normal_DSCN2557.JPG
    http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/15117/normal_DSCN2556.JPG

wow this went way off topic

ummm you will make good power if you switch to the FP Green and dump that 8 turbo.

i know someone selling one for a gooood deal :D

Cars
    WW IX MR, Honda Accord

Evo 8... 260 265 270 pushing it...

evo ix.. 320
    Evo IX FTMFW!!!!!
    KT Motoring'Robispec

Fast cars drag race, fast drivers road race.

Cars
    WW IX MR, Honda Accord

Quote Originally Posted by dastallion951
    i made on tuning techs dynojet 287hp 285tq.... but thats TBE, intake injectors dejon tool, ic upper and lower piping....for ur #'s with mods im givin u like 250hp maybe....boost controller??? ^^ no MBC is best bang for buck for boost control... ECU boost helps to mostly eliminate the BOOST taper issue... but thats nothin enlarging the taper hole on the mbc can fix...
    TT has a Mustang i believe
    KT Motoring'Robispec

^^ no, TT has a dynojet. unless they have more than one dyno. lol.

but yes, getting tuned, will give you sufficient power gains. the stock Evo 8 ECU map is disgusting. Even by just adjusting your fuel map, there are significant gains to be held.
    Engine- self tuned- 3&quot; custom stealth exhaust, RRE rally cat, Megan racing 3&quot; wrapped downpipe, PnP and Ceramic coated: exhaust mani, turbo hotside, and Invidia 02 housing, Perrin filter, Samco intake pipe, Spoolinup COP ignition kit, Hallman EX Pro @ 26psi, PnP and TDTL coated: intake mani, throttle body, crushed JDM BOV, ETS 3&quot; intercooler, i.c. piping, and turbo coldside, Walbro 255 f/p.<br />Suspension- Robispec basic springs, custom front camber/caster plates, WhiteLine: AR kit, SP kit, RBS kit, 24mm RSB, EnergySuspension: FSB bushings, FCA bushings, RTA bushings, on Nitto Nt05s

evo 8= good

evo 9= win
    MR. CARTER....<br /><br /><br />

Quote Originally Posted by Azian

evo ix.. 320
    Evo IX FTMFW!!!!!
    Ben stay out of this, ur car is slower than a OZ rally, u dont count on this!!!!

javi... what ended up happening with your car.

congrats on your 370 homie... ( on race fuel though)....

let me know if you need anything... O0

evo 8= good

evo 9= win

LOL. now thats a solid fact. haha. dude.
    Engine- self tuned- 3&quot; custom stealth exhaust, RRE rally cat, Megan racing 3&quot; wrapped downpipe, PnP and Ceramic coated: exhaust mani, turbo hotside, and Invidia 02 housing, Perrin filter, Samco intake pipe, Spoolinup COP ignition kit, Hallman EX Pro @ 26psi, PnP and TDTL coated: intake mani, throttle body, crushed JDM BOV, ETS 3&quot; intercooler, i.c. piping, and turbo coldside, Walbro 255 f/p.<br />Suspension- Robispec basic springs, custom front camber/caster plates, WhiteLine: AR kit, SP kit, RBS kit, 24mm RSB, EnergySuspension: FSB bushings, FCA bushings, RTA bushings, on Nitto Nt05s

javi... what ended up happening with your car.

congrats on your 370 homie... ( on race fuel though)....

let me know if you need anything... O0
    launches to 6500, make the flywheel get loose and mess up the crank, i can fix it but dam i already order my 2.2 BC stroker and im building a crazy head

Quote Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
    Quote Originally Posted by amak87
    The FP has a different compressor wheel, and doesnt really taper at all. and it can be efficient all the way past 32psi. but ofcourse you will need 100oct.
    The FPGreen has a larger compressor wheel and turbine wheel. The old WhiteRabbit just had the upgraded compressor wheel.
    Amak- Had made himself Officialy God Of Evo Land.

Thank you Amak!

Quote Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
    Quote Originally Posted by amak87
    The FP has a different compressor wheel, and doesnt really taper at all. and it can be efficient all the way past 32psi. but ofcourse you will need 100oct.
    The FPGreen has a larger compressor wheel and turbine wheel. The old WhiteRabbit just had the upgraded compressor wheel.
    Amak- Had made himself Officialy God Of Evo Land.

Thank you Amak!
    ?? lol. once again, you just made no sense. How does stating a difference between 2 turbos, suddenly make me God of Evo land? lol.

How old are you? 3?

stop the talking, lets race.....

$

no shits and giggles here my friend.....

Money Talks

stop the talking, lets race.....

$

no shits and giggles here my friend.....

Money Talks

lol. ok. does your car even start?? I'll do a race as long as you have nothing more than your FP. but I will race you with any turbo you want, in a canyon.

ya, money talks. but does your car?? not only in a strait line?? lol

and if you remember, I called you out like a few weeks ago in another thread. I would love to race you. lol.

Cars
    WW IX MR, Honda Accord

Quote Originally Posted by javicracer
    Quote Originally Posted by Azian

evo ix.. 320
    Evo IX FTMFW!!!!!
    Ben stay out of this, ur car is slower than a OZ rally, u dont count on this!!!!
    wait whos car is running?oh yah Not yours O0
    KT Motoring'Robispec

Canyon Racer

fp might end up bein my route all depends on what they find on thurs on my car...leaking head gasket then got that covered, with arp head studs...if its the turbo might as well go fpgreen, or if its motor might as well build the motor..
    I&#039;M HERE FOR A GOOD TIME, NOT A LONG TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by dastallion951
    fp might end up bein my route all depends on what they find on thurs on my car...leaking head gasket then got that covered, with arp head studs...if its the turbo might as well go fpgreen, or if its motor might as well build the motor..
    whats wrong with your Evo?

Canyon Racer

started blowin white smoke on tt's dyno last week, found excessive oil buildup in my intercooler piping and intake.....but the white smoke happened at the end of the runs on the dyno... so either its gotta be my headgasket (hopefully)... or turbo, n not my bottom end on the evo.
    I&#039;M HERE FOR A GOOD TIME, NOT A LONG TIME.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast