Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My 2nd trip to Nurburgring!!! Lotsa pics...56Kers trade in your computer

Re: My 2nd trip to Nurburgring!!! Lotsa pics...56Kers trade in your computer

I love those old e30 m3!!!!! Always wanted one

can't wait to go next summer! *
    <br />The #1 Bitch for Boost!<br />

That Black STi looks pretty sick..... and the e46 CSL and old school E30 M3 are sooooo sexy!

Ring Taxi's are around 185 Euro

I am so extremely jealous :D

Quote Originally Posted by muddyIX
    ahh i cant wait until december! im going to germany for almost a month!!

is the ring taxi available all year?
    The Ring Taxi is booked MONTHS in advance! It was August or so, and I went to the 'Ring in Sept. The Taxi was already booked through the end of the year.

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    2003 EVO VIII

I wanna go!

nice pix....i wanna go! haha

great pics
    モニターに対するあなたの顔をする* 合はそれを感じることができるとき 私のパンチを参照してく*さい<br />それをチェックアウト

wow, awesome pics man!
    RS STwhy? four doors, two seats, 23 psi of boost...

thanx
    Back from the dead...where is Everybody???? Baby Jesus cries everytime an Evo owner buys Rotas, V i s h NU,HKS, KW Variant 3, Cusco, Stoptech, Work Emotion, DEFI, Kenwood, Dynaudio, Xtant, JBL, www.tuningtechnologies.com, www.500whp.com

yes! i am going to try to go to the ring at the end of this summer.
    <br />The #1 Bitch for Boost!<br />

this is what life is all about man. enjoying it to the fullest before you kick the bucket!!!!
    bad ass bro. i want that Sti also.
    &quot;Use your fuckin turn signals pendejos. They where made for a reason.&quot;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12