Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F*$K THE POLICE!

F*$K THE POLICE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blCzB-8o7lk

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

This is for all of you that are struggling with issues with the coppers.

Thats all...

Re: F*$K THE POLICE!

I have no beef with 5-0 in general, but a few of those rotten apples do ruin it for the whole force. Â*What is even more frustrating is that when they don't get fire, but rather suspension or other bullshit type of consequences.

fu@!!! em,
    http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/15117/normal_DSCN2557.JPG
    http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/15117/normal_DSCN2556.JPG

Massimo Power

im sorry.. but some of those guys do deserve it one way or another.. and i beleive that there are way more good cops out there than the bad ones.. wickedIX is one of those.. i think... lol... but seriously... its the same as saying.. i hate those street racers in Evos cuz they causes crashes... ur just profiling cops just like they profile us because of a few bad apples...

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Formely '04 Evo 8 & '10 OBP Evo X - Currently 14 WW MR

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo Power
    im sorry.. but some of those guys do deserve it one way or another.. and i beleive that there are way more good cops out there than the bad ones.. wickedIX is one of those.. i think... lol... but seriously... its the same as saying.. i hate those street racers in Evos cuz they causes crashes... ur just profiling cops just like they profile us because of a few bad apples...
    Hmm well said ..
    2014 WW Evo MR ~ Derick 3.0

The difference is that we arent empowered like they are. They are paid and given power to protect us while being fair and impartial. Yet we get responses like those in skiracers thread. With a mindset like the ones found in that thread... it leaves me worried about how far things can go.

http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=61951.0

Quote Originally Posted by GinuwineEvo8
    Hmm well said ..
    +1!

Unauthorized authority will also have their judgement day.

I know there are more good cops than bad...

And personally, I think I am a good one, ask anyone who has met me

Greekven, Manafest, Mister_Grey, Evo Joe, Shannon-Evo, Drumminstud06, White9, and all of you who I had the pleasure to meet at the charity car show.

But I don't need to prove this to anyone, I know in my heart I am a good one

There are alot of good ones in the area that is for sure.

But when it takes cops 45 minutes to get to my house because it has been robbed and not cleared (perp might be in the house still)...yet when they DO get to my house and question if my car has any illegal mods (3 weeks old and bone stock) i think there are some issues.

Sean doesn't like cops or anyone in general...haha j/k

Quote Originally Posted by wickedIX
    I know there are more good cops than bad...

And personally, I think I am a good one, ask anyone who has met me

Greekven, Manafest, Mister_Grey, Evo Joe, Shannon-Evo, Drumminstud06, White9, and all of you who I had the pleasure to meet at the charity car show.

But I don't need to prove this to anyone, I know in my heart I am a good one
    8)

Easy and Simple..................

F*CK THE POLICE!!!

there are more bad then good.
    MR. CARTER....<br /><br /><br />

i like most cops from the san fernando valley..but burbank and glendale is a different story..
    Toyota/Lexus/Scion Certified Technician

Cops in Anahiem are such Dicks.....

They harrase you if your a street racer...or were are all the street races hosted at....

I personally wanted to be a cop for a long time but decide to go a different route....and that is to be an attorney and fight against those mathaF***ERS....
    &nbsp; &nbsp;

i can watch the video, what was it?

Quote Originally Posted by rocinevoIX
    Cops in Anahiem are such Dicks.....

They harrase you if your a street racer...or were are all the street races hosted at....
    so if you're breaking the law, by street racing, you dont deserve to be caught for putting innocent peoples lives on the line? Yup the cops are the real dicks....(sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by CASH$ MONEY
    Easy and Simple..................

F*CK THE POLICE!!!

there are more bad then good.
    itz chuz ur Blak

Eh, there are bad apples in every profession. Cops need to be dicks....they deal with dicks, assholes, criminals, parolees, gangbangers on a daily basis.
    FS: Mint (2) P45R 18.9.5 +30 265/35/18 $300 PM me!

word.
    http://

Quote Originally Posted by eshine1
    Eh, there are bad apples in every profession. Cops need to be dicks....they deal with dicks, assholes, criminals, parolees, gangbangers on a daily basis.
    Yup, and people wonder why some cops are dicks... If you were treated like shit from more then half the people you deal with in a day, you would have to be some what of a dick too... Also, The reason they can be dicks to people that drive Tuner Cars, is because look how people even in the Evo community talk about cops...
    <br /><br />Alex: Anyway, I was wondering if maybe I could crash here for a while. <br />Dante: Whoa, I don&#039;t know, man. I got a business to run. This is like my office as well as my home. Plus, the lion comes in a couple days. <br />Alex: You&#039;re getting a lion? <br />Dante: Yeah. <br />Alex: Why? <br />Dante: To protect my shit. <br />Alex: Never heard of a dog? <br />Dante: Dude, you can get past a dog. Nobody fucks with a lion. <br />Alex: Yeah, that&#039;s true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast