Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F*$K THE POLICE!

Re: F*$K THE POLICE!

Ya but some cops keep the dick attitude up even after you are overly nice to them. I NEVER give them lip and im more than courteous to them even when i know im not in the wrong. Those are the ones i file compaints against later...

Cops work for us if you like it or not....not the other way around. Funny how on "cops" or whatever show they are all nice to the drug dealers and stuff. They still bust them but they are nice about it. Id LOVE to see Irvine PD act like that. Would be a miracle.

Take that camera crew away and see how they would be. You have to smile for the camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by gen4k20a2
    . Funny how on "cops" or whatever show they are all nice to the drug dealers and stuff. They still bust them but they are nice about it. Id LOVE to see Irvine PD act like that. Would be a miracle.
    http://

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo Power
    im sorry.. but some of those guys do deserve it one way or another.. and i beleive that there are way more good cops out there than the bad ones.. wickedIX is one of those.. i think... lol... but seriously... its the same as saying.. i hate those street racers in Evos cuz they causes crashes... ur just profiling cops just like they profile us because of a few bad apples...
    Exactly!

Fuckacop!
    I’M SO FUCKING DUMB I WEAR DIAMONDS ON MY THUMBS, IT’S A DIAMOND ON MY DICK, SO THAT’S A DIAMOND ON HER TONGUE.

bump

FTP

ACAB

チャックスピード

should be stickied

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12